Quick msg for those who are 5’7 and under

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Don’t try to mascmaxx nigga, you have to play quirky fuckboy prettyboy who’s hyper NT and has a dont give a fuck vibe and you’ll slay. I know a 5’7 friend like this who was a joke before he did this he has hundreds of girls obsseded with him and he legit once told me all the effort he put into looksmaxxing/social maxxing he did to change himself. I even met him recently and not at all did he feel inferior to me who’s 5’11 or my 6’2 friend when we were together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, BananaBoy, Growth Plate and 6 others
Based thread

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
u can kinda be whatever u want tbh
seen plenty different types of people slay as manlets

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
@Zenturio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
u can kinda be whatever u want tbh
seen plenty different types of people slay as manlets
I saw before u edited but no he isn’t a femboy he dresses very well that gives off a fuckboy vibe

Greencell shit thread moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16369
It's over at below 5'7 so try to get as much as height as you can with lifts or elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
At that height you can be what ever you want, it won't make a difference.

• Hmm...
At that height you can be what ever you want, it won't make a difference.
Maybe true in some European shitholes where everyone is a giant as if anyone wants to live there

what do i have to do to slay then

It’s over :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife and rand anon
@Growth Plate thoughts?
dude the point is I shouldn't even fucking be 5'7" there is literally no logical fucking reason

my mom is 5'4.5" and my dad is 6'

holy fuck jesus christ man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 16369
It’s only iver when u say it’s over nigga ik ur stats they are brutal but no point in giving up
I’m manlet shitskinned pajeet and not NT :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::hnghn::hnghn: it’s over :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• So Sad
but if you’re short and ugly too you will be posted on this site for jestermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
nah you can still masc maxx at 5 feet 7, look at zayn, its all about having dimorphic look, same applies to thomas shelby and afron

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
nah you can still masc maxx at 5 feet 7, look at zayn, its all about having dimorphic look, same applies to thomas shelby and afron
zayn malik 5'7" 3/4"
"thomas shelby" 5'7" 3/4"
zaf efron 5'8"

celebheights.com

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
From the perspective of a 6.3 guy that barely got any ios when he was bloated/out of shape, to getting them consistently after looksmaxin, I tell you face>height any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and TheAnomaly
High iq

• Love it
dude the point is I shouldn't even fucking be 5'7" there is literally no logical fucking reason

I honestly am with you on this you should’ve been 5’10 minimum what even happened

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
fuck man... 5'7 or under is just crazy
i mean... i consider myself with 6'1 as too short (or like average) but thinking of under 5'7 gives me depression vibes
fuck man.. no fucking men should be under 5'7.....

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and SOS-Sonic

All them GMOs and high fructose corn syrup did you no good growing up

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
true asf Im 5'6 I have to play the badboy don't give a fuck pretty boy when I go out with my girl;