Quick reminder to all the incel tears users lurking rn, you are the true incels

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
I cannot imagine you thinking you are any better then actual incels, let alone this site isnt full of incels like on incels.is. The true incels are all on inceltears subreddit.

We just have to simply look at you guys meetup picture

Literally every single one of you is either fat, below average facially, shitty colored hairstyle or all 3 into one

I cannot stop laughing at you critizing us, who are actually improving our looks and doing something. Is it simply a coping mechanism so you dont feel more shitty about your own looks and life?

I am pretty sure most of you have it worse then the average user here. You for sure arent normal people as a normal person doesnt spend 24/7 caring about ¨incels¨, maybe it is to feel superior as you were bullied in highschool and realised that the more attractive people had it better then you despite of your ¨great¨ personality. And now you want to project that unto us, the guys who are actually improving themselves.

You know i don't really tell people to kill themselves unironically, but if i was in your situation i would have definitely threw myself in front of a car.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Marsiere214, 5footsix56 and 20 others
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Aesthetic and BigBiceps
is that meetup picture even real

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBiceps
is that pic legit

• +1
  • JFL
That meetup photo can't be real. I thought women can't be incel, but those fatsoes definetely are. You can't even probably find the hole under all that grease.
Btw is that black fatty the infamous braziliansigma?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Marsiere214, Zeta ascended and 4 others
You know i dont really tell people to kill themselves unironically, but if i was in your situation i would have definetly threw myself infront of a car.

giphy.gif
:lul:👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
That meetup photo can't be real. I thought women can't be incel, but those fatsoes definetely are. You can't even probably find the hole under all that grease.
Those arent women hahahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, chadpreetcel123 and BigBiceps
They would be volcels, since they are fat, but still i bet theres a cuck out there willing to fuck these landwhales.

• Ugh..
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and HighIQcel
NEVER FORGET THIS, SOME OF THEM ARE GIRLS AND EVEN FAILED TO DO THEIR ONE REQUIREMENT TO BE ATTRACTIVE LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Marsiere214, HighIQcel and 4 others
Btw is that black fatty the infamous braziliansigma?
caged

making fun of inceltears for being incel is a low iq attack, it's far from their greatest flaw.
the people in my life who browse inceltears are low iq low tier normies who feel the need to be superior. attacking incels give them purpose in life and a cause to fight for. No matter how hard you beat them and provide evidence against them, they subconsciously know they have the safety net of being right even if they are logically beaten. Essentially, they want to have the feeling of victory without risking defeat.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, TsarTsar444 and slime
Read every word. Good thread

Bumi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic