Quick Rundown About The Meaning of Life, History, What Matters, and Why

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Alright I have to decided to explain literally everything. Most of you will not understand this, read this, think i'm schizophrenic, or simply not care. That's fine, you're destined to be bluepilled, some people aren't worth saving, but if I can get even 1 person to recognize the patterns of the truth, then I can do a lot more good than bad, and while I think I have talked about various things related to real history on here in segments, and various comments, I don't think I have ever gone through a quick rundown of literally everything from the beginning, to now, this is not an argument or debate, so this may come off more as "Gospel", and that is intended. So let's get it started.

Before The Beginning
So, our beginning, is not the beginning of time, it is not the beginning of humanity as a whole, it is the beginning of our recorded history. You see, we are a clone species, that was created by other humans that came before us. That might sound pretty wacky and out there, but that's just reality. Now, we do know bits and pieces of what happening before the beginning, but we really don't know much. The Origin of God, The Origin of humanity as a whole, The Origin of the grand world the Earth is merely a small part of, etc.

What we do know is this. The Species that created us, created some species' that were intelligent, before us, and they wiped out them out, entirely. "Pre-Adamite" Civilizations/Species, we don't know how many they created, they may have been Neanderthals, we really have no fucking clue, what the intelligent species/civilization was that was created on an isolated part of wherever they created it, all we know is that they did, and they wiped out it. Keep in mind this civilization, are the good guys, so i'm sure they had a good reason for doing so.

Now, you see, this "civilization" as I keep calling it, has a King, and this King, is who we know as God. We don't know how he became King of that civilization, we don't know how he achieved immortality, we don't know how they got as a civilization the insane amount of advanced technology to do what they have done in general. All we know is that, they're human, like us, albeit it genetically far more pure, evolved, and domesticated, to be in tune with an objective form of evolutionary morality, and they have access to extremely advanced technology, that allows them to never age, never get sick, and also have the means to create life, both artificial intelligence, and gene spliced species, and straight up clone species.

They have the tools to mess with life, think The Qu, if you're familiar with All Tomorrow's but, if they were Human, Aryan, Relatively Innocent (at this point in the timeline), and Objectively Morally Good. We legit have no idea how they got any of this technology, or if they developed it themselves, we have no idea where they came from, and there are far more unknowns when it comes to outside The Earth, and Before Adam, than there are knowns, but that's fine, because while in an esoteric way, it would be interesting to know, we have a lot bigger problems nowadays, and that's where we get into our story.

The Beginning
So, we're actually not sure when this happened, but from now on, even though I have established a premise of God being an immortal human king from an advanced civilization, we're still going to be referring to him, as God. That's just how it's going to be, because he is God, and clearly has our best interests in mind.

So, sometime in the beginning, God, or his civilization, created a bunch of artificial weapons, and life, that were not human, they're what we know as "Angels", most are weapons of war for the specific purpose of fighting against equally as powerful weapons, and also defense. They are primarily aritificial intelligence, most are designed to be scary as fuck, intelligent as fuck, obedient as fuck, and deadly as fuck. Most do not look humanoid in any way, shape, or form. They are weapons after all, more akin to army robots, than anything else. However, there were/are angels who look far more humanoid, or human in general, all them are created to be male, and they can breed with human, but they're not supposed to. So while their base is human, they're immortal, etc, they're also far more intelligent, and have extreme combat abilities.

One of these Angels that God created, was an Angel by name of Lucifer, he has many names, some of which we might be mentioning later, but we're going to go with Lucifer for now. Lucifer was Gods masterpiece of a being, he created him to be the most beautiful looking man ever, he was almost as intelligent as God, if not as intelligent, he had a level of free will, the other angels did not have, etc.

This lead Lucifer to develop a God complex of his own, if he was so perfect, why shouldn't he be God? So he, along with some of the angels try to, do a coup, they lose, and Lucifer begins his process of taking over The Earth, after he was banished from Heaven. Oh, and by the way, heaven is a physical place, more akin to a monitoring station above The Earth, not easily accessible, highly defended, etc.

So at this point, God had already created The Earth, keep in mind aswell, The Earth is a small part of a much bigger exterior world, there is an ocean the earth is placed on, that is below us and surrounds us, called "the deep" that is far bigger than the earth itself, it is not outer space, it is an ocean, as in WATER. Things have gone a mix between right and wrong, not on purpose, God can still make mistakes, making a mistake does not make you morally wrong, a mistake, is not a sin. God has made mistakes, but he has never been morally wrong, at least not from an evolutionary moral standpoint, which is what his core morality is based on to begin with, and one of Gods biggest mistakes, was Lucifer.

So at this point, God decides to create a clone species, he starts by making 1 Man, in his image. He called him Adam, he also decided to make a female from Adam's genetic material, and he called her Eve. So in a way Eve is lowkey kind of like a female clone of Adam, albeit with some genetic engineering in place to make her far more compatible genetically with him.

Now the only difference between Adam and Eve, and God, and the humans in God's civilization, is that Adam and Eve, lack self-awareness, and immortality. That is literally the only difference currently between them, it's very likely, they just deactivated the DMN of the brain to make them lack self-awareness.

Oh also, all of this is taking place in The Garden of Eden, and The Garden of Eden is at The North Pole, The Entrance is heavily guarded, as there is also an "Elevator" of sorts to heaven there. Albeit that's a very simplistic way of putting it, although, it wasn't heavily guarded when this was all going down, so Lucifer came along, got Eve to activate her DMN and be Self-Aware, and Eve got Adam to do it too.

God, and the rest of his civilization didn't want Adam and Eve to be like their civilization, and were worried about Lucifer and the possible threat he had to them, so they kick Adam and Eve out before they could get immortality, and leave them all, put the entrance to heaven on heavy fucking lock with an extreme super weapon guarding that shit.

Now, some time passes, and two "Religions" of sort develop. I'm not going to talk about every little thing that happened that's already known about, just explain things in a much more palatable and quick way.

Basically in a nutshell, the two Religions bog down to this, do you follow God, the one who created us? Or Lucifer, the one who rebelled against God.

So Lucifer, shows humanity how to make weapons, various technology, and all kinds of insane shit, causes strife and conflict, and war on Earth. You see Lucifer, being immortal and all, and having as much knowledge as God did at the time, decides to kind of try and take over The Earth, in order to fight against God. But you have to keep in mind, this dudes traits are deception, murder, he doesn't value humanity, he just views them as a means to an end to control everything.

Meanwhile, while God did throw us out, there's a lot from that story that was cut out, and meant to make Lucifer seem like far more of a good guy than he really was. You see this dude has been at this, for longer than recorded history, and has survived it all. God really does have our best interests at heart, it's just fighting a war against a rogue artificial intelligence, is pretty fucking hard. God is kinda just figuring out what the hell to do right now basically, as everything is kind of just going wrong on Earth.

So, there are two factions, Luciferians, and Followers of God, the problem is, Lucifer controls Earth right now, and even controlled The Earth back then aswell, keep in mind, this was before the flood. You gotta keep in mind, that Lucifer has a lot of different names aswell.

At this point Luciferians, are following the "doctrines" of Lucifer, Talmudism, Satanism, Zohar, Kabbalah, Freemasonry, Gnosticism, The Occult, etc. Some of those might seem relatively new, but they're all the same thing pretty much, under different names, of course Talmudism and Jewry, being the most dangerous and prolific one today, albeit freemasonry is pretty up there aswell.

Even before the flood, the proto-Jews also were following an unwritten luciferianism, they passed down orally, The Talmud itself was written hundred of years after Jesus died, but we haven't even reached the flood yet, but basically keep in mind, they have nothing to do with Christianity, or The Old Testament, or The Followers of God, that existed before the bible, and before the flood, they are the enemy of it, all Lucifierians are.

So anyways, before the flood, The Earth was very beautiful in many ways, despite Lucifer running it, tree's as big as mountains, bigger than mountains actually, landscapes that were just breathtaking I guess, cities that looked quite beautiful from a distance, technological progress that was quite insane, but sadly all of this was because of Lucifer, and there was an undertone of murder, child sacrifice, corruption, lies, war, the world wasn't all that different to ours, actually, the conflict there was far worse. Many species of animals that exist to today, were even created by this pre-flood, or antediluvian civilization.

God, really didn't want to destroy humanity, they have the means, and the weapons to wipe out everything on Earth, but he loves humans, but shit was getting so bad on Earth, child sacrifice on the streets, and in the highest order of the elites, extreme cannibalism, angels fucking humans and creating half human spawn, genetic engineering that is purely degenerate, all kinds of insane shit, innocence was just completely lost on Earth, basically everyone on Earth was like even worse than how we are now, and that's exactly where we're currently going. Shit was worse than sodom and gomorrah, far far far worse.

So God had enough and figured humanity was lost, found a dude named Noah to be his arbiter, he used an advanced piece of technology, that contained the genetic data of every living creature, called the ark, they built a way to survive the upcoming apocalypse, and after the earth was thoroughly destroyed, Noah and his degenerate sons, rebuild humanity from scratch, along with various other survivors in the world who somehow managed to survive the flood.

After The Flood
So as you might expect, Lucifer survived the flood aswell, and we're going to do a bit of a timeskip. Let's skip ahead to the tower of babel, because that's when some important stuff happened, now it is unclear how much antediluvian/pre-flood advanced technology survived, after the flood, but at least around the time of creating tower of babel, it was enough so, that they were confident enough, they could build a super structure, so fucking large, that they could reach heaven, which is a physical place, just to remind you, but God used some sort of mind virus technology, to make it so nobody could speak adamite anymore (the original language humans spoke before the flood), so all the civilizations kind of broke apart and they stopped working on the tower, since all their languages were pretty different, keep in mind most of these people were Luciferians, not all, but most, and as a result, the same religion became various other religions, and that's partly how Luciferianism, and various other pagan religions seem to have so much in common with eachother, and sometimes even Christianity, because they're all the same thing, or combinations of eachother, just twisted over time.

This is how you get greek and roman paganism, nordic paganism, babylonian talmudism, hinduism, new age shit, and all kinds of other nonsense. This is why just about every single major god in these religions have very similar if not identical attributes, but just different names, this is also why many religions also had a messiah, and were waiting for one, but when Jesus came, because of how shit was twisted, they had no idea, that it was Jesus they were waiting for all along, that and many of these races/religions, have just strayed so far, and wandered off, they just didn't know in many cases.

You see at this point aswell, humans have started to evolve/devolve into different sub-species, and races, some of which had already back in antediluvian from genetic engineering, but some of it was environmental, and some of it is not.

After Babel
So, now we're starting to get into recent, and recorded history, well, relatively speaking. The first freemasons, existed sometime around this point, which I know might sound pretty wacky and insane, considering how modern a concept freemasons are, but they did, and they are very similar to the Jews, albeit, more European in nature. Think of Freemasons like, The Jews of The European race, albeit, they're not all white, but most are, they have involvement with a lot of ancient secret societies, think of them kind of like The Templars from Assassin's Creed. They were very big in Greece aswell, now the thing is though, while all forms of Luciferianism are bad, not all forms of Luciferianism is as destructive as others.

Freemasonry is Judaism. The only difference is that, Judaism actively targets the white race/non Jews in general, but primarily the white race, and Christians, however pretty much all modern iterations of freemasonry, were created by ethnic, and religious, Talmudic Jews.

So, where to begin, we're gonna skip some boring stories, and get straight to the point, various descendants of man, spread throughout the world, some descendants of man, already existed or were there because of antediluvian/pre-flood intervention, some of which are barely even human.

During this time, we devolve, a lot. We lose a lot of technology, and civility, and stability, that did exist during antediluvian times, we are forced to use primitive weapons, fight eachother, rape eachother, a lot of dysgenic traits pop up, primarily in women because of all this, leading to women basically being the most monkey of humanity, primarily in Europeans, which is what leads to shit like hypergamy, inceldom, and all kinds of other dysgenic blights.

Eventually we get to the time of Jesus, long story short, God lowkey implants a clone of himself, into a woman, using advanced technology, to try and fight the devil by surviving as a mortal man, and resisting temptation and proving that we can do it too, and our future is bright, etc.

This is where Babylonian Jews, who come from the south of israel, and have literally nothing to do with the 12 tribes in the bible, not genetically, nor religiously, other than literally being the ENEMY OF THEM, come in as the pharisees, kill Jesus, and then eventually spread their poison to Rome, and try and wipe out Christianity even more so, under the control and guidance of Lucifer.

The Jews fuck Rome BAD, leading to the Dark Ages, they use all kinds of bullshit and trickery to fuck humanity over bad in all kinds of other ways aswell, they somehow manage to get insane amounts of wealth by following their doctrines, and fighting against the rest of humanity all the way up until modern day. Lucifer is now currently fully in control of The Earth again, pretty much, and everyone is retarded, and he's preparing for a war against God to take over heaven, a physical war.

Oh also space isn't real, dinosaurs aren't real, and modern science is gay and retarded.

Any questions?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 12218 and Ritalincel
Preemptively, i'm right, you're wrong, this isn't an argument, any questions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user47283, Deleted member 5786 and Ritalincel
I strongly disagree.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, ChristianChad, Edgar and 4 others
Sorry not readying all that :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Copexodius Maximus and BrendioEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Jews slid this.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus, YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 5786
Tbh you have to admire jews tho. It's like they survive thru everything and they are definitely smart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Tbh you have to admire jews tho. It's like they survive thru everything and they are definitely smart
They're low IQ, they just evolved for this, and are lead by Lucifer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Alright I have to decided to explain literally everything. Most of you will not understand this, read this, think i'm schizophrenic, or simply not care. That's fine, you're destined to be bluepilled, some people aren't worth saving, but if I can get even 1 person to recognize the patterns of the truth, then I can do a lot more good than bad, and while I think I have talked about various things related to real history on here in segments, and various comments, I don't think I have ever gone through a quick rundown of literally everything from the beginning, to now, this is not an argument or debate, so this may come off more as "Gospel", and that is intended. So let's get it started.

Before The Beginning
So, our beginning, is not the beginning of time, it is not the beginning of humanity as a whole, it is the beginning of our recorded history. You see, we are a clone species, that was created by other humans that came before us. That might sound pretty wacky and out there, but that's just reality. Now, we do know bits and pieces of what happening before the beginning, but we really don't know much. The Origin of God, The Origin of humanity as a whole, The Origin of the grand world the Earth is merely a small part of, etc.

What we do know is this. The Species that created us, created some species' that were intelligent, before us, and they wiped out them out, entirely. "Pre-Adamite" Civilizations/Species, we don't know how many they created, they may have been Neanderthals, we really have no fucking clue, what the intelligent species/civilization was that was created on an isolated part of wherever they created it, all we know is that they did, and they wiped out it. Keep in mind this civilization, are the good guys, so i'm sure they had a good reason for doing so.

Now, you see, this "civilization" as I keep calling it, has a King, and this King, is who we know as God. We don't know how he became King of that civilization, we don't know how he achieved immortality, we don't know how they got as a civilization the insane amount of advanced technology to do what they have done in general. All we know is that, they're human, like us, albeit it genetically far more pure, evolved, and domesticated, to be in tune with an objective form of evolutionary morality, and they have access to extremely advanced technology, that allows them to never age, never get sick, and also have the means to create life, both artificial intelligence, and gene spliced species, and straight up clone species.

They have the tools to mess with life, think The Qu, if you're familiar with All Tomorrow's but, if they were Human, Aryan, Relatively Innocent (at this point in the timeline), and Objectively Morally Good. We legit have no idea how they got any of this technology, or if they developed it themselves, we have no idea where they came from, and there are far more unknowns when it comes to outside The Earth, and Before Adam, than there are knowns, but that's fine, because while in an esoteric way, it would be interesting to know, we have a lot bigger problems nowadays, and that's where we get into our story.

The Beginning
So, we're actually not sure when this happened, but from now on, even though I have established a premise of God being an immortal human king from an advanced civilization, we're still going to be referring to him, as God. That's just how it's going to be, because he is God, and clearly has our best interests in mind.

So, sometime in the beginning, God, or his civilization, created a bunch of artificial weapons, and life, that were not human, they're what we know as "Angels", most are weapons of war for the specific purpose of fighting against equally as powerful weapons, and also defense. They are primarily aritificial intelligence, most are designed to be scary as fuck, intelligent as fuck, obedient as fuck, and deadly as fuck. Most do not look humanoid in any way, shape, or form. They are weapons after all, more akin to army robots, than anything else. However, there were/are angels who look far more humanoid, or human in general, all them are created to be male, and they can breed with human, but they're not supposed to. So while their base is human, they're immortal, etc, they're also far more intelligent, and have extreme combat abilities.

One of these Angels that God created, was an Angel by name of Lucifer, he has many names, some of which we might be mentioning later, but we're going to go with Lucifer for now. Lucifer was Gods masterpiece of a being, he created him to be the most beautiful looking man ever, he was almost as intelligent as God, if not as intelligent, he had a level of free will, the other angels did not have, etc.

This lead Lucifer to develop a God complex of his own, if he was so perfect, why shouldn't he be God? So he, along with some of the angels try to, do a coup, they lose, and Lucifer begins his process of taking over The Earth, after he was banished from Heaven. Oh, and by the way, heaven is a physical place, more akin to a monitoring station above The Earth, not easily accessible, highly defended, etc.

So at this point, God had already created The Earth, keep in mind aswell, The Earth is a small part of a much bigger exterior world, there is an ocean the earth is placed on, that is below us and surrounds us, called "the deep" that is far bigger than the earth itself, it is not outer space, it is an ocean, as in WATER. Things have gone a mix between right and wrong, not on purpose, God can still make mistakes, making a mistake does not make you morally wrong, a mistake, is not a sin. God has made mistakes, but he has never been morally wrong, at least not from an evolutionary moral standpoint, which is what his core morality is based on to begin with, and one of Gods biggest mistakes, was Lucifer.

So at this point, God decides to create a clone species, he starts by making 1 Man, in his image. He called him Adam, he also decided to make a female from Adam's genetic material, and he called her Eve. So in a way Eve is lowkey kind of like a female clone of Adam, albeit with some genetic engineering in place to make her far more compatible genetically with him.

Now the only difference between Adam and Eve, and God, and the humans in God's civilization, is that Adam and Eve, lack self-awareness, and immortality. That is literally the only difference currently between them, it's very likely, they just deactivated the DMN of the brain to make them lack self-awareness.

Oh also, all of this is taking place in The Garden of Eden, and The Garden of Eden is at The North Pole, The Entrance is heavily guarded, as there is also an "Elevator" of sorts to heaven there. Albeit that's a very simplistic way of putting it, although, it wasn't heavily guarded when this was all going down, so Lucifer came along, got Eve to activate her DMN and be Self-Aware, and Eve got Adam to do it too.

God, and the rest of his civilization didn't want Adam and Eve to be like their civilization, and were worried about Lucifer and the possible threat he had to them, so they kick Adam and Eve out before they could get immortality, and leave them all, put the entrance to heaven on heavy fucking lock with an extreme super weapon guarding that shit.

Now, some time passes, and two "Religions" of sort develop. I'm not going to talk about every little thing that happened that's already known about, just explain things in a much more palatable and quick way.

Basically in a nutshell, the two Religions bog down to this, do you follow God, the one who created us? Or Lucifer, the one who rebelled against God.

So Lucifer, shows humanity how to make weapons, various technology, and all kinds of insane shit, causes strife and conflict, and war on Earth. You see Lucifer, being immortal and all, and having as much knowledge as God did at the time, decides to kind of try and take over The Earth, in order to fight against God. But you have to keep in mind, this dudes traits are deception, murder, he doesn't value humanity, he just views them as a means to an end to control everything.

Meanwhile, while God did throw us out, there's a lot from that story that was cut out, and meant to make Lucifer seem like far more of a good guy than he really was. You see this dude has been at this, for longer than recorded history, and has survived it all. God really does have our best interests at heart, it's just fighting a war against a rogue artificial intelligence, is pretty fucking hard. God is kinda just figuring out what the hell to do right now basically, as everything is kind of just going wrong on Earth.

So, there are two factions, Luciferians, and Followers of God, the problem is, Lucifer controls Earth right now, and even controlled The Earth back then aswell, keep in mind, this was before the flood. You gotta keep in mind, that Lucifer has a lot of different names aswell.

At this point Luciferians, are following the "doctrines" of Lucifer, Talmudism, Satanism, Zohar, Kabbalah, Freemasonry, Gnosticism, The Occult, etc. Some of those might seem relatively new, but they're all the same thing pretty much, under different names, of course Talmudism and Jewry, being the most dangerous and prolific one today, albeit freemasonry is pretty up there aswell.

Even before the flood, the proto-Jews also were following an unwritten luciferianism, they passed down orally, The Talmud itself was written hundred of years after Jesus died, but we haven't even reached the flood yet, but basically keep in mind, they have nothing to do with Christianity, or The Old Testament, or The Followers of God, that existed before the bible, and before the flood, they are the enemy of it, all Lucifierians are.

So anyways, before the flood, The Earth was very beautiful in many ways, despite Lucifer running it, tree's as big as mountains, bigger than mountains actually, landscapes that were just breathtaking I guess, cities that looked quite beautiful from a distance, technological progress that was quite insane, but sadly all of this was because of Lucifer, and there was an undertone of murder, child sacrifice, corruption, lies, war, the world wasn't all that different to ours, actually, the conflict there was far worse. Many species of animals that exist to today, were even created by this pre-flood, or antediluvian civilization.

God, really didn't want to destroy humanity, they have the means, and the weapons to wipe out everything on Earth, but he loves humans, but shit was getting so bad on Earth, child sacrifice on the streets, and in the highest order of the elites, extreme cannibalism, angels fucking humans and creating half human spawn, genetic engineering that is purely degenerate, all kinds of insane shit, innocence was just completely lost on Earth, basically everyone on Earth was like even worse than how we are now, and that's exactly where we're currently going. Shit was worse than sodom and gomorrah, far far far worse.

So God had enough and figured humanity was lost, found a dude named Noah to be his arbiter, he used an advanced piece of technology, that contained the genetic data of every living creature, called the ark, they built a way to survive the upcoming apocalypse, and after the earth was thoroughly destroyed, Noah and his degenerate sons, rebuild humanity from scratch, along with various other survivors in the world who somehow managed to survive the flood.

After The Flood
So as you might expect, Lucifer survived the flood aswell, and we're going to do a bit of a timeskip. Let's skip ahead to the tower of babel, because that's when some important stuff happened, now it is unclear how much antediluvian/pre-flood advanced technology survived, after the flood, but at least around the time of creating tower of babel, it was enough so, that they were confident enough, they could build a super structure, so fucking large, that they could reach heaven, which is a physical place, just to remind you, but God used some sort of mind virus technology, to make it so nobody could speak adamite anymore (the original language humans spoke before the flood), so all the civilizations kind of broke apart and they stopped working on the tower, since all their languages were pretty different, keep in mind most of these people were Luciferians, not all, but most, and as a result, the same religion became various other religions, and that's partly how Luciferianism, and various other pagan religions seem to have so much in common with eachother, and sometimes even Christianity, because they're all the same thing, or combinations of eachother, just twisted over time.

This is how you get greek and roman paganism, nordic paganism, babylonian talmudism, hinduism, new age shit, and all kinds of other nonsense. This is why just about every single major god in these religions have very similar if not identical attributes, but just different names, this is also why many religions also had a messiah, and were waiting for one, but when Jesus came, because of how shit was twisted, they had no idea, that it was Jesus they were waiting for all along, that and many of these races/religions, have just strayed so far, and wandered off, they just didn't know in many cases.

You see at this point aswell, humans have started to evolve/devolve into different sub-species, and races, some of which had already back in antediluvian from genetic engineering, but some of it was environmental, and some of it is not.

After Babel
So, now we're starting to get into recent, and recorded history, well, relatively speaking. The first freemasons, existed sometime around this point, which I know might sound pretty wacky and insane, considering how modern a concept freemasons are, but they did, and they are very similar to the Jews, albeit, more European in nature. Think of Freemasons like, The Jews of The European race, albeit, they're not all white, but most are, they have involvement with a lot of ancient secret societies, think of them kind of like The Templars from Assassin's Creed. They were very big in Greece aswell, now the thing is though, while all forms of Luciferianism are bad, not all forms of Luciferianism is as destructive as others.

View attachment 1297113

Freemasonry is Judaism. The only difference is that, Judaism actively targets the white race/non Jews in general, but primarily the white race, and Christians, however pretty much all modern iterations of freemasonry, were created by ethnic, and religious, Talmudic Jews.

So, where to begin, we're gonna skip some boring stories, and get straight to the point, various descendants of man, spread throughout the world, some descendants of man, already existed or were there because of antediluvian/pre-flood intervention, some of which are barely even human.

During this time, we devolve, a lot. We lose a lot of technology, and civility, and stability, that did exist during antediluvian times, we are forced to use primitive weapons, fight eachother, rape eachother, a lot of dysgenic traits pop up, primarily in women because of all this, leading to women basically being the most monkey of humanity, primarily in Europeans, which is what leads to shit like hypergamy, inceldom, and all kinds of other dysgenic blights.

Eventually we get to the time of Jesus, long story short, God lowkey implants a clone of himself, into a woman, using advanced technology, to try and fight the devil by surviving as a mortal man, and resisting temptation and proving that we can do it too, and our future is bright, etc.

This is where Babylonian Jews, who come from the south of israel, and have literally nothing to do with the 12 tribes in the bible, not genetically, nor religiously, other than literally being the ENEMY OF THEM, come in as the pharisees, kill Jesus, and then eventually spread their poison to Rome, and try and wipe out Christianity even more so, under the control and guidance of Lucifer.

The Jews fuck Rome BAD, leading to the Dark Ages, they use all kinds of bullshit and trickery to fuck humanity over bad in all kinds of other ways aswell, they somehow manage to get insane amounts of wealth by following their doctrines, and fighting against the rest of humanity all the way up until modern day. Lucifer is now currently fully in control of The Earth again, pretty much, and everyone is retarded, and he's preparing for a war against God to take over heaven, a physical war.

Oh also space isn't real, dinosaurs aren't real, and modern science is gay and retarded.

Any questions?
Trump

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 5786
Screenshot 88

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5786
The user above me on the left
Trust the science Copia

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 5786
tldr schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
Can you go into detail about how space isnt real and why modern science sucks I'm curious

Before The Beginning

The Beginning

After The Flood

After Babel

View attachment 1297113

Any questions?
dnrd

Damn my nigga just gave us a whole history of the universe lesson for free. Oh and I still am so angry that Eve ate that fucking fruit. Bitches be doing dumb shit since the dawn of time :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
They're low IQ, they just evolved for this, and are lead by Lucifer.
Cope. There is no Lucifer and Jews are just high iq. Your god Jesus was a Jew like us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Cope. There is no Lucifer and Jews are just high iq. Your god Jesus was a Jew like us.
Wrong on all counts, kys, Jesus would want you to.
Iq
Iq 2

Jesus is not a jew
Jesus was not a jew 2
Jesus was not a jew 3

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Before The Beginning

The Beginning

After The Flood

After Babel

View attachment 1297113

Any questions?
Dn rd 0 archeological evidence supports a world wide flood, Tower of Babel.
The ark is physically impossible and the two of each species is biologically impossible.

also no evidence for the dead kike on a stick

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Copexodius Maximus, AlexAP and 1 other person
The ark is physically impossible and the two of each species is biologically impossible.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Edgar and Copexodius Maximus

Didn't read one single character of OP, but I agree with your critics.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Just make historical and archaeological claims with 0 historical and archaeological evidence to back it up and reply with a soyjak gif when you get opposition theory
Trust the science Copia

Aren't you the bimax dude?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrendioEEE
The guy who looked uncanny after bimax:Comfy:
I have never gotten surgery for anything, only thing I'd ever get surgery for is loose skin on my body and a bit on my face + gyno removal.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
I have never gotten surgery for anything, only thing I'd ever get surgery for is loose skin on my body and a bit on my face + gyno removal.
Ah okay sorry fren i seem to have mistook you:Comfy:

Interesting read. Very interesting to say the least. Let’s continue to spur discussion.

Attachments

• 556E234D-EB41-42C6-ABC7-CAED751342B0.jpeg
    556E234D-EB41-42C6-ABC7-CAED751342B0.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3235CF6F-0B02-4C54-BD1B-A2F57E337D3D.jpeg
    3235CF6F-0B02-4C54-BD1B-A2F57E337D3D.jpeg
    639.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 517BA8D1-9A04-47FA-BB49-C074B6DDE45F.jpeg
    517BA8D1-9A04-47FA-BB49-C074B6DDE45F.jpeg
    538 KB · Views: 0
  • 659927BB-CE14-4B6C-ACA0-2E8D803981D5.jpeg
    659927BB-CE14-4B6C-ACA0-2E8D803981D5.jpeg