quick small guide on how to perform a subcision at home.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
Staff
only things you need for this is a hypodermic needle and an alcohol swab, I used a 25g needle, you'll want to use something around that because if the needle is too thin it'll bend.

20240901 233315
20240901 233347

some videos, watching these helps understand the motion that you'll be making with the needle.

anyway, so I have this old scar on my forehead that's not very visible, I don't really care about it either but I figured I'd use it as an example.
20240901 233233

disinfect the area that you'll be inserting the needle into with the alcohol swab.

20240901 233638

now comes the tricky part, when your needle is underneath you'll want to slide it back and forth underneath while tilting it sideways a little every time.

I just drew it because it was a pain in the ass to take videos while doing this, but this is basically the path you're taking while sliding it back and forth slowly, if it hurts a lot that means you're in the wrong layer, the subcutaneous layer doesn't actually feel that much pain.

do this a few times, both sides to make sure the skin is loose, the area should be plumped up with blood when you're done.

20240901 233811

that's basically it, disinfect it again, it takes about two-three days for the swelling to go away for something small like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH, Judas Froome, zharupodrugu and 15 others
Good thread, does this work on other areas of the body?

also note that they're using big ass nokor needles in those videos, you don't need these for doing a small subcision, they used to be performed with regular hypodermic needles before those were invented.

you can only get rid of minor bumps and depressions in small areas like this, don't try to do it for big areas.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, mewingmaxxer, NZb6Air and 1 other person
@gabbeascend

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
Good thread, does this work on other areas of the body?
as long as it's minor this will be fine, you'll want to get specialized needle for larger areas, but needles are not expensive.

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
as long as it's minor this will be fine, you'll want to get specialized needle for larger areas, but needles are not expensive.
Also, could you post the results after 2-3 days for your scar if possible?

• +1
Reactions: kas589
Also, could you post the results after 2-3 days for your scar if possible?
it takes a bit longer than that, you see results after a week or so besides the initial plumping from blood.

i'll bump the thread.

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
gonna go do this rn

Did you get vertreporfin?

I guess you could subsize again

mirin but i need it for almost an entire cheek, should i try to diy or just go to a derm ?

What is ideal boob size

only things you need for this is a hypodermic needle and an alcohol swab, I used a 25g needle, you'll want to use something around that because if the needle is too thin it'll bend.

View attachment 3141094View attachment 3141096
some videos, watching these helps understand the motion that you'll be making with the needle.

anyway, so I have this old scar on my forehead that's not very visible, I don't really care about it either but I figured I'd use it as an example.
View attachment 3141105

disinfect the area that you'll be inserting the needle into with the alcohol swab.

View attachment 3141113

now comes the tricky part, when your needle is underneath you'll want to slide it back and forth underneath while tilting it sideways a little every time.

View attachment 3141122

I just drew it because it was a pain in the ass to take videos while doing this, but this is basically the path you're taking while sliding it back and forth slowly, if it hurts a lot that means you're in the wrong layer, the subcutaneous layer doesn't actually feel that much pain.

do this a few times, both sides to make sure the skin is loose, the area should be plumped up with blood when you're done.

View attachment 3141126

that's basically it, disinfect it again, it takes about two-three days for the swelling to go away for something small like this.

The scars usually reattach after some time if they aren't supported. Derms just inject filler after subcision to lift the scar but maybe it'd be possible with PDO threads

Does it break the scar tissue and forcing skin to regenerate there a bit?

Good stuff thinking about doing this on my lower cheeks/jaw. Does the 25g needle cause a scar at insertion point? I'd assume not but still curious.

Bookmarked, will try it out on acne scars once I’m off accutane

View attachment 3141094View attachment 3141096

View attachment 3141105

View attachment 3141113

View attachment 3141122

View attachment 3141126

that's basically it, disinfect it again, it takes about two-three days for the swelling to go away for something small likethis

Imagine being so poor and cheap that you have to resort to this.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Imagine being so poor and cheap that you have to resort to this.
Lots of derms also do a half ass job when doing subcision and don't actually bother to make sure they subcise all of your scars/tethers so not exactly a bad idea to want to do it yourself lol. Wouldn't surprise me if they purposely don't too and that's why they have u do 3-5 sessions so they can scam more money from you.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Lots of derms also do a half ass job when doing subcision and don't actually bother to make sure they subcise all of your scars/tethers so not exactly a bad idea to want to do it yourself lol. Wouldn't surprise me if they purposely don't too and that's why they have u do 3-5 sessions so they can scam more money from you.
Pick a good professional, cheap fuck. Understand how the procedure is done and ask questions to the doctor doing it beforehand. Not that hard.

if it hurts a lot that means you're in the wrong layer, the subcutaneous layer doesn't actually feel that much pain.
what do you mean subcutaneous? is subcision not supposed to be performed in the dermis?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arbiter891, zharupodrugu and boss8055
what about the risk of damaging the ligaments? that can cause sagging and age you significantly. the damage is apparently done every subcision and its about minimizing it close to 0

https://academic.oup.com/asj/article/42/1/NP87/6363805?login=false
View attachment 3156746
i think thats not a very good idea to go subq at a more than one small spot
you're in the wrong layer if you're doing that and it'll be so painful that you won't even be able to move the needle back and forth.

it's very easy to do this because there's not much feeling in the subq layer so you know when you're in the correct spot.

• Hmm...
Reactions: piec
you're in the wrong layer if you're doing that and it'll be so painful that you won't even be able to move the needle back and forth.

it's very easy to do this because there's not much feeling in the subq layer so you know when you're in the correct spot.

i am talking about this part, there is still the ligament tree there or whatever its called, you wouldnt want to cut into that?

only thing which goes below this is the taylor liberator afaik and it requires a really large tool and insane movements i dont think a regular person can even go there and do anything with a regular 8-15 mm needle

View attachment 3156753
i am talking about this part, there is still the ligament tree there or whatever its called, you wouldnt want to cut into that?

only thing which goes below this is the taylor liberator afaik and it requires a really large tool and insane movements i dont think a regular person can even go there and do anything with a regular 8-15 mm needle
you're cutting those loose yeah, those are what's causing the problem to begin with.

you don't need a large needle to get rid of minor depressions, it won't work for large areas.

You are an evil son of a bitch for posting these self harm guides