((QUICK STORY)) Imagine walking down the beach with your imaginary super hot girlfriend… AND THEN…

Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
BF73C7F9 5277 40DA 8239 1363ED514DCE
Imagine it’s a beautiful clear day and the temperature is very pleasant, you are wearing your favourite shorts and t-shirt, with no shoes on.

You are walking down the beach with your imaginary super hot girlfriend, it’s just the two of you on a far stretching beach. You can feel the wet sand between your toes. You can hear the gentle waves of the sea coming in against the sand, and that’s all. You can feel and smell the cool, pleasant breeze coming from the sea. But you still feel warm.

You see that you are approaching a cluster of Large rocks that you and your imaginary girlfriend can comfortably walk between, hand in hand. You both look into each other’s eyes and have a brief moment of complete Euphoria and immense presence in this magical moment.

You start to walk between the maze of 12 - 24 foot tall massive rocks on the beach . You run your other hand along the face of the smooth rocks, and periodically you smile at your dream girlfriend… then you approach the 13th rock, and walk around it, and you see this man standing right there in front of you at 6 foot 7 inches tall:
5174ECAE 78F3 45F6 B09A B37DC5BF6DD2
Your girlfriend looks at you and says to you: “you are a complete and utter subhuman, it’s over, us, we are over”
———

what do you do?

How does the mog make you feel?

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and .👽.
imagine thinking I read this jfl

I was unfortunate enough to open the spoiler tho, go back to writing cuckold fantasies on wattpad faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 1453, Patient A and 1 other person
imagine thinking I read this jfl

I was unfortunate enough to open the spoiler tho, go back to writing cuckold fantasies on wattpad faggot
Get the fuck out of my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho