Quick tip to NTmax: Autistic Edition

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Care about American Football.

Humans are really good at recognizing patterns, which is why sterotypes exist in our culture. By caring about Football, you are able to take advantage of that sterotype. Girls are basic, and they think guys are even more so. Telling a girl you're into a popular sport is a fast way for her to categorize you into this group.

Biggest benefits
1. Gives you a common interest with NT guys, who'll allow you to learn how NT people act.
2. Some basic chicks are into sports, especially if they attend Uni. It's an easy way to start a conversation, and makes you seem relatable.

I'm gonna start watching some games to get prepared to when I go to Uni, so I have some understanding of how it works and can hold a conversation about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Caring about sports becomes more irelevant with age. I remember guys were ehavy into football n shit in HS, then in uni, they forgot about it caus they were busy slaying

• +1
Here in New York nobody really talks about American Football. It's become a liberal palace so the best conversation you can hold is one about wanting to assassinate Donald Trump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Here in New York nobody really talks about American Football. It's become a liberal palace so the best conversation you can hold is one about wanting to assassinate Donald Trump
D-D-D-DRUMPFFFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Sounds autistic ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba