Quickest way to looksmax before date

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Please guys give me quick ideas to looksmax before going out on a date tomorrow. Should I bones mash or I will still be swollen till next day? How can I hollow my cheeks as fast as possible? What kind of make up should I use? What clothes are the best for a morning walk? What present should I buy? Perfume?

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 2 others
height increasing shoes + suit and tie + large silver chain + tactical soap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3lowiqcel, currylightskin and Tylermax
height increasing shoes + suit and tie + large silver chain + tactical soap
Bro I'm not going for an interview. Why suit and a tie????

• +1
Reactions: fyte
just hide your autism theory

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
100 pushups and crunches for a quick pump and leanmax

• +1
chew gum for temporary masseter swell? Only if it suits you otherwise you can look bloated

• +1
Do a full body pump at gym (vascularity and more visible veins, slightly bloated muscles), take diuretics, do not eat at all for 24 hours, just water. Spend time in a sauna.

That is the maximal possible very short term looksmax you can do. There isn't anything else that will affect your facial structure or body in any significant manner. It will make a small difference in apparent leanness though.

chew gum for temporary masseter swell? Only if it suits you otherwise you can look bloated
Thanks for this man. I'll buy some gum later and chew hard you're right

jerk off to make yourself more relaxed

• JFL
Sauna for 30 mins

high hydration of electrolyte salts with water - sodium, potassium, magnesium mainly

tiny tiny tiny amount of cerave healing ointment or vaseline on the eyebrows. Tiny.

Skincare products can give a temporary sheen/glow depending on the ingredients

BUT

just b urself theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15827 and Tylermax
Buy 1 kg of whole fresh beef liver from the butcher (must be fresh), buy coconut oil, buy salt.

Cut into very large cube or squares, with as much volume as possible.
Salt all outside sides.
Heat coconut oil in pan, and cook Liver from sides fairly well.
Quickly remove onto plate and cut open.

End result should be beef liver cooked very rare, outside cooked inside completely raw. Completely safe and delicious I recommend with potatos boiled for 2 hours.

This gives massive Test boost. Brush your teeth well after this though

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Tylermax
Leg lenghtnening

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, sub3lowiqcel, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Get ASAP in a fly and get a wraparound + infraorbitals with Eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and Tylermax
How long before the date? Thanks for the serious advice bro
right before you see her, literally minutes
and you're welcome brother

cut starchy carbes, your face will be more defined due to less water retanation.

• +1
do a pump session for your penis with the bathmate. It will temporarily increase your girth by 0.5 inches. Only legit answer here btw.

• +1
Do a full body pump at gym (vascularity and more visible veins, slightly bloated muscles), take diuretics, do not eat at all for 24 hours, just water. Spend time in a sauna.

That is the maximal possible very short term looksmax you can do. There isn't anything else that will affect your facial structure or body in any significant manner. It will make a small difference in apparent leanness though.
This will also kill your libido and shrivel your wiener

This will also kill your libido and shrivel your wiener
A 24 hour fast will do absolutely nothing to your libido or dick. It is extremely easy to do a 24 hour fast. There are hundreds of millions of people who do intermittent fasting like OMAD (one meal a day) with no issue.

Your ancestors fasted all the time between hunts. They didn't eat 6 small meals every few hours because the food simply wasn't there. It's not natural to eat all day anyway. (I don't do OMAD currently though, I eat about 2-3 times a day depending on my mood and energy needs)

Fasting only becomes problematic hormonally if you regularly do fasts that last like 5, 10 days or more.