quickest way to permanently remove facial hair?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
it’s such a fucking curse for jb appeal, my jaw is mogger and yet i can only properly show it off once every 3 days, it’s so fucking over.

anyone know how to never grow that shit back again?

• +1
Reactions: delta7, Prettyboy, Lmao and 1 other person
shave every morning. It will only take 1 ish minute because you are cutting and stopping any hair from coming in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, aBetterMii, Lmao and 1 other person
Buy your own laser hair removal device.. they're like $80-200

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Lmao and Deleted member
I've actually thought for a while that your facial hair kinda ruins your JB appeal, good that you brought it up. :feelsahh:

I've heard about people using wax stripes for it which probably works well but is likely extremely painful. I use wax stripes on other areas and even there it's not pleasant JFL.

Other than that you can get it lasered at a hair removal place, prolly will only be 100-200 since it's a small area.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Lmao and Deleted member
one of the guys on this forum was talking about permanent laser removal, prob the only way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Don't do that. SMH

You can laser remove it but that's retarded. What will you do when you get older?

Alternatively, you can do what trannies do and wax it, it will temporarily get rid of it tho it will be painful. Then apply a bit of concealer.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, aBetterMii, .👽. and 2 others
Facial hair is a looksmin overall

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Toth's thot, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
Don't do that. SMH

You can laser remove it but that's retarded. What will you do when you get older?

Alternatively, you can do what trannies do and wax it, it will temporarily get rid of it tho it will be painful. Then apply a bit of concealer.
why waste your youth on thinking about how you would hypothetically react in the future? most old guys see are clean shaven or have stubble. its not even like your beard matters nearly as much when your hair and collagen are blown into oblivion sometime in your 50s.

• +1
it’s such a fucking curse for jb appeal, my jaw is mogger and yet i can only properly show it off once every 3 days, it’s so fucking over.

anyone know how to never grow that shit back again?
IPL , but it takes months

Epilator instantly removes it for weeks

• Woah
IPL , but it takes months

Epilator instantly removes it for weeks
wtf lifefuel if true? does it maintain a giga clean shave? how much is it and how can it be done

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
wtf lifefuel if true? does it maintain a giga clean shave? how much is it and how can it be done
Yes, its somehow not very well known on looksmax yet many prettyboys use it since it completely removes hair for weeks giving a baby tier smooth skin

I use it like every second week , I can highly recommend epilators made by Philips

Idk abouth the cost there mine was like 50$

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Lmao and Deleted member 15302
I’m fucked in that department too bro. Have to shave 2-3 times per day. Maybe laser hair removal.

• +1
I’m fucked in that department too bro. Have to shave 2-3 times per day. Maybe laser hair removal.