Quite a significant portion of girls prefer dimorphism over looks

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
There are lots of girl that will reject good looking low dimorphism guy for non good looking medium dimorphism guy i think

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever, try2beme and Latinolooksmaxxer
Water

You need a beard for girls to consider fucking you

Otherwise you're just "cute" to them

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Tabula Rasa, Allornothing and 5 others
yeah roasties do maybe

Cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, try2beme, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
he should have said some of them not a significant part or most of them
In that case, yes. Post-wall roasties who have been ran through are like this usually. Anyone under the age of 30 still values looks over incel copes like dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Autismcel
In that case, yes. Post-wall roasties who have been ran through are like this usually. Anyone under the age of 30 still values looks over incel copes like dimorphism.
Isn't dimorphism = basically looks, but on steriods?

Sharper jaw, beard/light stubble, brow ridge, etc

agreed it's a niche but from what i have seen i would say it depends more on location than age
asian women can be 40yo+ and still lusting over low dimorphism prettyboys
while in my stupid country theres many girls as young as preteen years who like masculine ogre types

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Michael Myers

Dimorphism is traits that differentiate between females and males of a species. So, having a beard is something that only men can have, so it's a dimorphic trait.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Autismcel
agreed it's a niche but from what i have seen i would say it depends more on location than age
asian women can be 40yo+ and still lusting over low dimorphism prettyboys
while in my stupid country theres many girls as young as preteen years who like masculine ogre types
Yeah, depends on location as well. I don't know anything about Asian women's preferences if they're 40+.

Dimorphism is traits that differentiate between females and males of a species. So, having a beard is something that only men can have, so it's a dimorphic trait.
From where I'm from foids will literally reject you if you don't have a beard or thick facial hair in a nutshell jfl

Does the same apply in pakistan?

high trust vs low trust type shiii pick your side :feelshah:

its all about estrogen. post wall roastie with low E will prefer twink over dimorphic guy

its all about estrogen. post wall roastie with low E will prefer twink over dimorphic guy
Maybe after a certain age, but young women will always prefer twinks over any dimorphic guy.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
From where I'm from foids will literally reject you if you don't have a beard or thick facial hair in a nutshell jfl

i know a guy in germany he said beard makes him slay more
is this true @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Autismcel
i know a guy in germany he said beard makes him slay more
is this true @st.hamudi but 6‘5
Beard is op tbh

I'm talking about a light beard, not a big ass bush

7 inch cock = dimorphism
6 inch cock = long clitoris

There are lots of girl that will reject good looking low dimorphism guy for non good looking medium dimorphism guy i think
No shit
Because harmony is like 40% of your attractiveness where you get giga nagged w low dimo

Yes you need this combined w angularity harmony and OK features

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Depends
If you have a really really good jaw and dimorphism overall you'll do better clean shaven or with tiny specs of hair cuz angularity pts too
Girls want a really good jaw usually if you're clean shaven

"Good looking low dimorphism"
Impossible

A girl who looks like a chadlite in the face isn't good looking if she looks like a full blown dude
Thats what women see when a guy has feminine harmony and feminine features overall on a man. Rope fuel

yeah roasties do maybe
Im talking young girls
he should have said some of them not a significant part or most of them
Significant
Im talking young

Im talking bone mass,fwhr,jaw,browridge,skull size, height,large frame (being man). Not really talking beard or muscles. They help but not mch if ur base is boyish/juevenile
Yes, these significant female im talking about are WOMEN. They want MAN. (Not beard coper, but height, frame, jaw, browridge, fwhr, skull size, angularity)
"Good looking low dimorphism"
Impossible

A girl who looks like a chadlite in the face isn't good looking if she looks like a full blown dude
Thats what women see when a guy has feminine harmony and feminine features overall on a man. Rope fuel
I have seen many soft looking good looking ppl. They dont scream man/rough look. Case of my twink cousin, he is gling but girl call him gling n move on. Dont fk him.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Im talking young girls

Significant

Im talking young

Im talking bone mass,fwhr,jaw,browridge,skull size, height,large frame (being man). Not really talking beard or muscles. They help but not mch if ur base is boyish/juevenile

Yes, these significant female im talking about are WOMEN. They want MAN. (Not beard coper, but height, frame, jaw, browridge, fwhr, skull size, angularity)

I have seen many soft looking good looking ppl. They dont scream man/rough look. Case of my twink cousin, he is gling but girl call him gling n move on. Dont fk him.
Cuz he's not gling

If you are not sexually attractive you are NOT good looking

Those women are virtue signaling and mean as much as your grandma calling u handsome

Also you can be soft faced and dimorphic
Usually htns are like so

What if you don't have genes to grow a beard? What else can you work for?

Cope however you want, debate whatever you want, take whatever side you want, at the end of the day you either get foids or you don't.

When you are incel nothing can help you.

who cares what sub-4 roasties want. The ideal is good mix of both

Cuz he's not gling

If you are not sexually attractive you are NOT good looking

Those women are virtue signaling and mean as much as your grandma calling u handsome

Also you can be soft faced and dimorphic
Usually htns are like so
He is gling, both men n female have called gling but its not manly gling. But boyish gling or cute.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
who cares what sub-4 roasties want. The ideal is good mix of both
Im talking young but womenly women. Kinda like these one.

Your "twink" looks could be still not boyish or juevenile looking
Yeh like you can be a twinkle and dimorphic
Vinnie hacker is very dimorphic
All top pretty boys are dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Water is wet, meanwhile incels think being ogre is bad or something, good more pussy for me

I have a STRONG feeling most women under 21 dont care about dimorphism unelss its transgender tier

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I have a STRONG feeling most women under 21 dont care about dimorphism unelss its transgender tier
Its really more about women that look like women

Attachments

• 1714576791087.png
    1714576791087.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Yeh like you can be a twinkle and dimorphic
Vinnie hacker is very dimorphic
All top pretty boys are dimorphic
how dimorphic am i? be honest since you’ve seen me

This is ideal.

Attachments

• C2C57B09-A168-4F90-BB58-CFC4F48662ED.jpeg