Quite possibly the ugliest Asian i have ever laid my eyes upon.

1578852526527.jpeg

Srs when i first saw this i thought it was photoshopped.

1444619853934.jpg

scared33.gif
scared33.gif
scared33.gif

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

Jesus christ wtf even is that? it's like she was hit in the face with a mini train going 200 mph. she barely looks human.

Mongoloids in general are mostly ugly, androgynous up tight abortion tier failures appearance wise. The flat face btw, is just a starter on their extrasestial esk make up. idk how they cope tbh.
Only for chad

she'd reject me ngl

He must be so ugly that my navigator refuses to load his picture JFL.

A little. I forgot the word for everyone so I just looked it up on google translate.

How do you know Georgian?

Btw the word you're looking for is ყველა not ყველას(ყველას means everyones while ყველა is singular)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
How do you know Georgian?

Btw the word you're looking for is ყველა not ყველას(ყველას means everyones while ყველა is singular)
I learn weird stuff when I'm bored.

• Woah
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
So you just learned cuz why not?
Correct, and that I'm anti Russia, so I like people that are not on good terms with Russia (not the people, just the government).

• +1
Correct, and that I'm anti Russia, so I like people that are not on good terms with Russia (not the people, just the government).

Based.

All the /pol/ tards who worship muh holy Russia truly have no idea just how backwards Russia is. (even more than China) Russia acts like a scumbag towards it's neighbours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Based.

All the /pol/ tards who worship muh holy Russia truly have no idea just how backwards Russia. (even more than China) Russia acts like scumbag towards it's neighbours.
I'm of Ukrainian/Belarusian descent, so it irritates me that Russia has invaded Ukraine, and you were also victims of Russia's rape.

• +1
I'm of Ukrainian/Belarusian descent, so it irritates me that Russia has invaded Ukraine, and you were also victims of Russia's rape.

Russians still refer to war in Eastern Ukraine as 'civil war' lol.

As fucking if:

1)99% of 'Donbass commanders' aren't Russian citizens and didn't come from Russia.(back in 2014/2015)

2)Any of this would be possible without Russian intervention and without direct Russian military and financial aid.

Donbass right now is controlled by literal criminals and warlords who take direct orders from Tsar putin himself, back in 2015 I remember how they shilled for 'muh Novorossiya' ('New Russia') which includes whole of Southern Ukraine in their view. and how they were bragging they would take 'Kyiv in weeks'.

Guess none of that really worked out for them lol. and that's given and is why criminal bydlo (because that's what they are) like Motorola, givi, zaharchenko, etc.. all died dogs deaths. and they weren't killed by Ukraine, they were taken out by their Kremlin overlords because they weren't useful anymore.

And that's the whole story. when there's mountains of evidence of Russian presence in Donbass and you still deny it, you're either of two things.

A)Russian Shill.

B)Or an Actual idiot.

• +1

Attachments

• 1580186946450.png
    1580186946450.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Even I mog her