quitting nicotine but can never really QUIT nicotine

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I've done this atleast 3 or 4 times in my life. I go months of smoking nicotine disposable vapes and then ill quit pretty easily because I don't consider myself to have a very addictive personality. so ill quit for months and not crave it at all but then I just seem to miss the literal action of smoking. smoking while driving in the car, drinking with friends, etc. so months later ill buy another device and start it all over again. its weird because the actual nicotine isn't what I miss.

anyway I realized this is a pattern so I guess I never really QUIT nicotine even tho its not the nicotine that I'm necessarily getting back into smoking for but rather the act of smoking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and CupOfCoffee
Same tbh, I want to use it very sparingly when I have a lot of homework or studying to do only, but I like the act of popping a pouch into my mouth

@CupOfCoffee @stewiegriffin so not worth it to start vaping for the nicotine beneftis like reducing estrogen and reducing hunger

@CupOfCoffee @stewiegriffin so not worth it to start vaping for the nicotine beneftis like reducing estrogen and reducing hunger
JFL no. if your not addicted don't just start an addiction for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Lars
Don't ever start cigarettes, they are a slow addiction

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lars
Don't ever start cigarettes, they are a slow addiction
okay i wont only getting adhd meds next week hopefully :DDDD and if that doesnt work i order amphetamine from my plug :lul: how is your experience now with using amp?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
okay i wont only getting adhd meds next week hopefully :DDDD and if that doesnt work i order amphetamine from my plug :lul: how is your experience now with using amp?
Only used 2fma bro, it was very good for adhd and comedown wasn't bad :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lars