QUITTING THE LARP. MY REAL HEIGHT:

What a coward, kills other people and then too scared to face consequences. Such person doesn't reserve even a gravestone, only to be dumped in the ocean.
I think he was quite short, but I think he was at least 165 cm.

What a coward, kills other people and then too scared to face consequences. Such person doesn't reserve even a gravestone, only to be dumped in the ocean.

Auvinen was 5’5-5’6 and was bullied for it
Yeah, I thought that he was like that too. I have never seen an adult guy shorter than 5'5 in Finland. I have seen some guys shorter than that in the US tho.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
im sorry little one

@Deusmaximus thoughts?

Keep coping it's healthy
View attachment 1410110
Nah man, you probably look way too skinny, especially if you are short, no one will take you seriously. I am 4 centimeters taller than you and I weight 20kg more than you, but it is all muscle. I am also from The Netherlands where most people are on average the tallest on earth but I don't struggle at all. But I've been doing this maxxing stuff for a loooong while now, moneymax, statusmax, fashionmax, gymaxxing and some otheer stuff. Girls just don't like short ugly dudes if you have a nice face it isn't over man. Height is overrated and I get more chicks than lanky tall dudes with ugly faces. Now, I am not a fucking model, definitely not. But good enough to get lots of choosing signals and to act on them. Pay attention to chicks shorter than you, those are also plenty in the Netherlands, they will often give choosing signals. This is because some short chicks don't a guy to be too tall since it will feel off for them. Or for whatever reason.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nah man, you probably look way too skinny, especially if you are short, no one will take you seriously. I am 4 centimeters taller than you and I weight 20kg more than you, but it is all muscle. I am also from The Netherlands where most people are on average the tallest on earth but I don't struggle at all. But I've been doing this maxxing stuff for a loooong while now, moneymax, statusmax, fashionmax, gymaxxing and some otheer stuff. Girls just don't like short ugly dudes if you have a nice face it isn't over man. Height is overrated and I get more chicks than lanky tall dudes with ugly faces. Now, I am not a fucking model, definitely not. But good enough to get lots of choosing signals and to act on them. Pay attention to chicks shorter than you, those are also plenty in the Netherlands, they will often give choosing signals. This is because some short chicks don't a guy to be too tall since it will feel off for them. Or for whatever reason.
short girls are more picky with height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Above average in my country

OP considering moving to Indonesia or some Latin American country.
I don't know about Indonesia or Latin America, but last time I was in Asia it was nothing but European tall muscular giga Chads.

8 out of 10 of my girlfriends friends would not date any guy that wasn't white, tall (greater than 6 feet), and muscular. I saw one of them that was complaining to us about how she couldn't get a boyfriend, reject a pretty good looking white guy who wasn't quite as tall or muscular as me but still taller than her and fit. He was high teir normie at least.

But yah, I got mogged hard by most of these European guys it was depressing, and I'm 6'4" 200 lbs lean. The chads migrating to these countries are better looking than any guys I saw in America.

The migration is probably accelerating, and you have to remember it's from every western and European country. Moving to some small village may be better than the cities.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
whats worse is that ur 39 kg

View attachment 1410095

I HAVE FINALLY ACCEPTED MY FATE AS A TRUECEL, AND THAT IS WHY I WILL STOP LARPING FROM NOW ON.

I AM ACTUALLY 161CM.

I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULDN'T MATTER. THAT THIS WAS JUST SOME RANDOM INTERNET FORUM, I'D USE IT TO ASCEND AND LEAVE, LIVE MY LIFE AS A CHAD. OR, YOU KNOW, AS SOME SORT OF NORMIE AT LEAST THAT ISN'T TREATED AS AN UNWANTED SUBHUMAN EVERYWHERE.

BUT IT'S OVER. I'M MORE INCEL THAN EVER, AND THIS HAS BECOME MY HOME. MY LAST REMAINING SANCTUARY WITH LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS.

You guys are my only friends, and you deserve to know.
can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You are young enough to get in hgh or mk677 or other medical to pump out a few cms.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
nice joke jfl, there's no way you're this malnourished

I think it can add +10cm to your natural growth. 170cm easy. Then your close to threshhold.
Is it always +10cm ? At any height

Thinnest man: Ex male model weighes only 40 kg​

(chinaview.cn)
Updated: 2008-05-07 10:47

00e04c44261a098b57b706.jpg
Ex-model Frail Jeremy Gillitzer has suffered from anorexia for 25 years. He now weights only 41.275 kg. [Ic.eastday.com]​

Thinnest man: Ex male model weighes only 40 kg​

(chinaview.cn)
Updated: 2008-05-07 10:47

00e04c44261a098b57b706.jpg

Ex-model Frail Jeremy Gillitzer has suffered from anorexia for 25 years. He now weights only 41.275 kg. [Ic.eastday.com]​
Height? He is probably tall

Beyond over. With these stats not even a chad face could safe you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Is it always +10cm ? At any height
I think haha I am not a endocrinologist.
Just know how earlier you start the mine benefits you get cause of growth plates closing.

I think haha I am not a endocrinologist.
Just know how earlier you start the mine benefits you get cause of growth plates closing.

Damn.

i am 2 cm taller than op but weight 25 kg more, can confirm, also muscle mostly

u get laid in club/bar too regularly?

5'3 in Netherlands?

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
5'3 IN FUCKING NETHERLANDS???

Could be worse actually, South Sudan exists.

View attachment 1410095

I HAVE FINALLY ACCEPTED MY FATE AS A TRUECEL, AND THAT IS WHY I WILL STOP LARPING FROM NOW ON.

I AM ACTUALLY 161CM.

I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULDN'T MATTER. THAT THIS WAS JUST SOME RANDOM INTERNET FORUM, I'D USE IT TO ASCEND AND LEAVE, LIVE MY LIFE AS A CHAD. OR, YOU KNOW, AS SOME SORT OF NORMIE AT LEAST THAT ISN'T TREATED AS AN UNWANTED SUBHUMAN EVERYWHERE.

BUT IT'S OVER. I'M MORE INCEL THAN EVER, AND THIS HAS BECOME MY HOME. MY LAST REMAINING SANCTUARY WITH LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS.

You guys are my only friends, and you deserve to know.
height is cope emilio navarro moyra

height is cope
Yes it's all about the dick and so far the biggest penis in the forum shown with vids belonged to an Asian Jew who was arguably the biggest slayer (due to low standards).

I would not attempt to get woman , its over at 5'1

Yes it's all about the dick and so far the biggest penis in the forum shown with vids belonged to an Asian Jew who was arguably the biggest slayer (due to low standards).
even he is larping he is not even 9 inches, hes somewhere in the 8-8.5 range. for a guy who says his dick is 9 and freely posted the pics, he never posted proof when you asked for it :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 1617