quitting this forum

you actually cant find people this hateful in the real world
This is just wrong. You'll find them, and then the authorities will find your dismembered torso in some dumpster, head sunk in a riverbed, and legs packaged and sold as a delicacy in Hatti.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Holy shit NOG een Hollander? Only I know u aren’t nobody says why the ‘neuk’ we just say why tf like English @MoggerGaston is a Dutch thats why and so am I
Ik woon in Rotterdam, kerel. If you still don’t believe me, would anyone say this: Sodemieter. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
I got arrested yesterday and going back to the ward too

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
never been anything but completely honest here, yet veteran users keep attacking me. Calling me fake, fraud, etc.

actually have no clue why I am even here, there's no value here when I can discuss my mental issues in the ward instead of here at this point.

im out

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Fuck you fakecel, rest in piss

never been anything but completely honest here, yet veteran users keep attacking me. Calling me fake, fraud, etc.

actually have no clue why I am even here, there's no value here when I can discuss my mental issues in the ward instead of here at this point.

im out

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
and yet u were on after that comment

cringe dude

Booohooo i'm poorcel ltn
Reality : 100k in assets, chad
Proceeds to tell me to own It up and fix my Life instead of thinking about dating, like he can even remotely relate
Did you expect sympathy for being a larping piece of shit? Hope your mental health further deteriorates and you end up insane. Rot in hell
battle of the fakecel chads

I will be in NL on the 17th if you need someone to do drugs with.