• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: toth77, BrendioEEE, Chadelite and 4 others
See you tomorrow faggot. We wouldn't be missing shit either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2933, Drugs and 4 others
I'll be quitting this site soon tbh once I get Adderall or cpap machine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
i give you 48 hours at most

1603 Gibbons Rd Point Of Rocks, MD 21777

TO ALL KAFIR AND TAKFIR INCLUDING MUNAFIQ ADVERSARIES AND JEW KIKE ENEMIES

YOUR KIKE DOG IS SMASHED AND NOW DEAD

LMAO JEWISH CHAD

HELL NO

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME SWEET HOME JEW KIKE DOG ***** Humberto ***** + Lauren Klathleen Waddell aka THE BEAVER

YOU SON OF A BITCH JEW KIKE DOG

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, maxmendietta, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
see you tomorrow

He'll be back

Once you sign up, you can never leave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3328, Drugs and 3 others

LMAO JEWISH CHAD

HELL NO

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME SWEET HOME JEW KIKE DOG ***** Humberto ***** + Lauren Klathleen Waddell aka THE BEAVER

jovan memes r best

LMAO JEWISH CHAD

HELL NO

elab

keep sucking random dick you are no son of mine you queer Karbo faggot kike boy

get aids you fucking dirty kike self hating half latino

this is what i get for fucking my jew ex wife bryndis

two faggot sons

just like your bitch mother going to kenya finding up blacks with aids

you give yourself aids fucking men

hang yourself you fucking half kike no son of mine

this is what you get for smelling my jew ex wife's cunt

you fucking dip shit kike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2486 and Butthurt Dweller
What OP thinks
goodbye all tbh never coming back

What is really gonna happen
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This beat up sexual abuse victim did exactly what I said it would. he claimed its photoshopped, doing exactly what i predicted like a good autistic dog, when we all know it went back and editted out those posts, just like he did with the ones where he talk about his sad pathetic loser life, because he have no friends and is a basement dwelling virgin

Lmfao at this pathetic attempt at damage control

It blows my mind how predictable this subhuman 16 year old rape victim is, legit the funniest specimen we've experiment upon yet

This low T, beta, depressed suicidal incel with inbred NCT is a literal goldmine for laughs. I'm still laughing lmfao how retarded do you have to be to think that would work, only an inbred product of incest camel tier iq would think it would work

This subhuman is still makimg threads praising BBCs, like a good autistic trained dog. Everyone knows the only people pushing BBC agenda are the JEWS lmao. you been cucked by the jews once again, doing their bidding like a perfect sex slave

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Time after time this sandnigger is getting cucked, im ashamed to come from the same country as him, even though all lebanese are a bunch of beta pussies this dog takes it to another level

This literal condom has been beaten about so bad like a domestic abuse VETERAN that its resorted to lying and using its army of alts to back itself up

I literally cant stop laughing after BBC exposed this dog as a sexual abuse victim. Imagine coming on the internet to act tough, while your asshole still dripping with the cum of that subhuman hairy sandnigger

We've been knocking this subhuman around from every angle and direction, ans humiliating him for 9 pages straight for the whole world to see

Its a commom symptom of sexual abuse survivors to want to relieve their experiences, that why he came begging to us to sodomize him like that old man did when he was 12

We have this dirty sandnigger gypsy on ER watch, any momemt he's gonna flip and go ER, its just a matter of time, before this mentally ill low IQ rrsentful goatfucker loses it. we're already making him have mental breakdowns on the internet, not much longer before he starts killing people. someone report this inbred terrorist to the cops asap,

-Sexually abuse when he was 12
- Pass around like a peace of meat by a -bunch of old men
- bullied all his life
- ugly autistic basement dweller
- played runescape or whtever those autistic pc games that basement dwelling weirdos play
- Bullied online aswell and use for 1.8 years before we stabbed him in the back

This are classic telltale signs of a suicidal ER in the making, someone get this sandnog a straitjacket before he murders his family like a bowl cut emo white boy who got molested as a kid

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3073, maxmendietta and 1 other person
@KEy21 is jovan posting anywhere (on alts) still?

• JFL
Reactions: KEy21
This beat up sexual abuse victim did exactly what I said it would. he claimed its photoshopped, doing exactly what i predicted like a good autistic dog, when we all know it went back and editted out those posts, just like he did with the ones where he talk about his sad pathetic loser life, because he have no friends and is a basement dwelling virgin

Lmfao at this pathetic attempt at damage control

It blows my mind how predictable this subhuman 16 year old rape victim is, legit the funniest specimen we've experiment upon yet

This low T, beta, depressed suicidal incel with inbred NCT is a literal goldmine for laughs. I'm still laughing lmfao how retarded do you have to be to think that would work, only an inbred product of incest camel tier iq would think it would work

This subhuman is still makimg threads praising BBCs, like a good autistic trained dog. Everyone knows the only people pushing BBC agenda are the JEWS lmao. you been cucked by the jews once again, doing their bidding like a perfect sex slave

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Time after time this sandnigger is getting cucked, im ashamed to come from the same country as him, even though all lebanese are a bunch of beta pussies this dog takes it to another level

This literal condom has been beaten about so bad like a domestic abuse VETERAN that its resorted to lying and using its army of alts to back itself up

I literally cant stop laughing after BBC exposed this dog as a sexual abuse victim. Imagine coming on the internet to act tough, while your asshole still dripping with the cum of that subhuman hairy sandnigger

We've been knocking this subhuman around from every angle and direction, ans humiliating him for 9 pages straight for the whole world to see

Its a commom symptom of sexual abuse survivors to want to relieve their experiences, that why he came begging to us to sodomize him like that old man did when he was 12

We have this dirty sandnigger gypsy on ER watch, any momemt he's gonna flip and go ER, its just a matter of time, before this mentally ill low IQ rrsentful goatfucker loses it. we're already making him have mental breakdowns on the internet, not much longer before he starts killing people. someone report this inbred terrorist to the cops asap,

-Sexually abuse when he was 12
- Pass around like a peace of meat by a -bunch of old men
- bullied all his life
- ugly autistic basement dweller
- played runescape or whtever those autistic pc games that basement dwelling weirdos play
- Bullied online aswell and use for 1.8 years before we stabbed him in the back

This are classic telltale signs of a suicidal ER in the making, someone get this sandnog a straitjacket before he murders his family like a bowl cut emo white boy who got molested as a kid
Dn rd

you been bullied your entire life by alphas and get taken advantage of by them, what else did you expect for it not to happen here

nature has a way to teach you your place, thats why deer that pick fights with lions get eaten for lunch.

I experienced teen love. i remember when i fucked my teen girlfriend. it was a amazing experience. she came to my house and told her parents she was staying at her friends house.

we fucked like rabbits the entire night until the sun came up. she claw my back so hard and sucked the cum out my cock, the sex was so intense. it was animalistic. still remember, when i finished cumming in her face and she look me in the eyes, she told me, she loved me.

guess what you will never experience that, no matter what you do, that experience is officially closed off to you, no matter what you do.

no amount of money will give you that experience, its priceless, meaning it has no price you can pay to experience it.

im married and have a kid, i already beat you at life.

while you lost your oneitis to alphas like, i will always be above you insect, you're the insects i step on and look down to remind me, i'm at the top.

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 3073
The nigger larps will forever remain a mystery
when i read them on lookism i thought its the micheal guy

but then again he was apparently doxxed and if i rememebr correctly it was some mexican guy?

but then he portrays himself differently here, i dont know wtf is going on tbh

• JFL
Reactions: KEy21
you been bullied your entire life by alphas and get taken advantage of by them, what else did you expect for it not to happen here

nature has a way to teach you your place, thats why deer that pick fights with lions get eaten for lunch.

I experienced teen love. i remember when i fucked my teen girlfriend. it was a amazing experience. she came to my house and told her parents she was staying at her friends house.

we fucked like rabbits the entire night until the sun came up. she claw my back so hard and sucked the cum out my cock, the sex was so intense. it was animalistic. still remember, when i finished cumming in her face and she look me in the eyes, she told me, she loved me.

guess what you will never experience that, no matter what you do, that experience is officially closed off to you, no matter what you do.

no amount of money will give you that experience, its priceless, meaning it has no price you can pay to experience it.

while you lost your oneitis to alphas like, i will always be above you insect, you're the insects i step on and look down to remind me, i'm at the top.
Didn't read ngl

Dn rd

Last seen 8 minutes ago

damn thats crazy but

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
it's probably for the best. good choice.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Chadelite
Ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Time Online 974:41

I see you lurking @karbo

lol bro

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
see u next month