Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Bitchwhipper2, It'snotover and 1 other person
Just why, they are a good cope just keep a good neck posture while you play:lul:

Do you like playing games then no

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19551
yes for sure, imagine if all those hours went into bussiness, working out, learning etc. majority of gen z men play games and look how they turn out. if you wanna get ahead every1 else you gotta do the stuff nowone else is doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, owlofathena, MaxillaMaxing and 10 others
games mog life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 19551
yes for sure, imagine if all those hours went into bussiness, working out, learning etc. majority of gen z men play games and look how they turn out. if you wanna get ahead every1 else you gotta do the stuff nowone else is doing
But he might not like doing those

But he might not like doing those
usually the things which are hard in life are most rewarding. dont listen to me, thats good, keep playing games, itll result in less competition

Yes if you are acc addicted. Cope otherwise. Chad gets sucked under his desk while awping polish imigrants on cs go many such videos on the web

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, tournesol, thereallegend and 9 others
usually the things which are hard in life are most rewarding. dont listen to me, thats good, keep playing games, itll result in less competition
Things that are hard are the most rewarding but most likely to fail

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Ceo of cope
Yes if you are acc addicted. Cope otherwise. Chad gets sucked under his desk while awping polish imigrants on cs go many such videos on the web
Your Avi is Raul from fallout new Vegas right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Your Avi is Raul from fallout new Vegas right
Yes he is companion and ghoul npc (non player character) Raul Tejada from the hit video game Fallout: New Vegas made by Obsidian for the Windows, ps3 and xbox 360 platforms :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 18931
[Deleted double post]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Things that are hard are the most rewarding but most likely to fail
thats the difference. you gotta work hard even when success isnt guaranteed. when the chance is minimal

Yes he is companion and ghoul npc (non player character) Raul Tejada from the hit video game Fallout: New Vegas made by Obsidian for the Windows, ps3 and xbox 360 platforms :ogre:
Mogger video game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Ceo of cope
i was top 2k global clash royale player before deleting my acc

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Most dark triad and low inhib non-legion npc in the game tbh mogs hard. Also the only human one that is fine with you joining legion iirc. Was probably a mogger in his human form too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
don't stop playing ggames, just play a different game: slaying as many dragons with your reallife massive broad sword. see your slaycount as your "XP"

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
2 hours a day seems good

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 20677
don't stop playing ggames, just play a different game: slaying as many dragons with your reallife massive broad sword. see your slaycount as your "XP"
I feel like this would acc work as a way to get reddit soys to start slaying jfl.

M(37) just slayed my first dragon! Was a though find and i am playing on hard difficulty (only have a shortsword) but i still made it work! Personality beats looks after all. + 50xp gained.

Edit: thanks for all the gold guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 13626 and Danish_Retard
Don't quit your hobbies lmfao. All humans need some sort of output or hobby to have fun and wind down. Even cavemen played with fucking sticks, it's the same exact shit. Muh not natural. Don't fall for the toxic grind culture. Don't quit your hobbies unless they're causing you to self sabotage your grind

You best believe all successful men worked hard/smart AND had fun. Im passing all of my dental school classes playing 1-2 hours of video games everyday

Of course if you need to play 6+ hours daily then its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, incel194012940, anarlord and 2 others
Don't quit your hobbies lmfao. All humans need some sort of output or hobby to have fun and wind down. Even cavemen played with fucking sticks, it's the same exact shit. Muh not natural. Don't fall for the toxic grind culture. Don't quit your hobbies unless they're causing you to self sabotage your grind

You best believe all successful men worked hard/smart AND had fun. Im passing all of my dental school classes playing 1-2 hours of video games everyday

Of course if you need to play 6+ hours daily then its over for you
Its only over when you dont have a girl sucking you off under the desk

I feel like this would acc work as a way to get reddit soys to start slaying jfl.

M(37) just slayed my first dragon! Was a though find and i am playing on hard difficulty (only have a shortsword) but i still made it work! Personality beats looks after all. + 50xp gained.

Nah, men are trash (not as much as w, but trash none the less), they are hopeless, so forget about other men, just go on your own personal quest

I'm not sure that applies to everyone. The lower your looks level (and in general your genetic material) the more difficult it will be to achieve anything. You have to put in proportionally more time and effort to achieve the same results in the gym, in your career, with women, with your social life... anything which involves human interaction or depends on your physical attributes.

I quit video games years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
I'm not sure that applies to everyone. The lower your looks level (and in general your genetic material) the more difficult it will be to achieve anything. You have to put in proportionally more time and effort to achieve the same results in the gym, in your career, with women, with your social life... anything which involves human interaction or depends on your physical attributes.

I quit video games years ago.
I disagree completely. That right there in my opinion is exactly where the lookspill ends. I don't think being ugly will somehow impede your ability to succeed in your academics and work life

Of course genetics impact your IQ and discipline. But I don't think that has anything to do with looks. The connection between intelligence and looks is very loose (actual intelligence, not perceived intelligence). Good looking people may be perceived as more intelligent most likely due to confidence and better developed verbal intelligence

Of course if you're ugly and AWARE of it (blackpilled), it COULD impede your ability to study because you'll realize that normie Chads are fucking like rabbits and having the time of their lives and you're just working hard to get Chad's sloppy seconds when you graduate. But that's a separate issue, you can succeed in academics while being ugly and KHHV if you're blupilled hard enough (90% of men)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, incel194012940, Danish_Retard and 2 others
theres no need to quit video games. people overestimate how much it damages your life, it's not as bad as masturbation/drugs

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I disagree completely. That right there in my opinion is exactly where the lookspill ends. I don't think being ugly will somehow impede your ability to succeed in your academics and work life

Of course genetics impact your IQ and discipline. But I don't think that has anything to do with looks. The connection between intelligence and looks is very loose (actual intelligence, not perceived intelligence). Good looking people may be perceived as more intelligent most likely due to confidence and better developed verbal intelligence

Of course if you're ugly and AWARE of it (blackpilled), it COULD impede your ability to study because you'll realize that normie Chads are fucking like rabbits and having the time of their lives and you're just working hard to get Chad's sloppy seconds when you graduate. But that's a separate issue, you can succeed in academics while being ugly and KHHV if you're blupilled hard enough (90% of men)
Agreed om everything but you could just do all of that and not get into a cucked ltr at thr end of it, or just avoid women entirely. Some people have life goals beside banging 400 stacies

Will that improve ur face m8

• +1

I succeeded in academics, I have a Master's in mechanical engineering with essentially straight A's, but due to *face* I couldn't network and so now I get to choose between NEET or essentially working a high responsibility job for minimum wage while being constantly reminded of how subhuman I am.

At my previous job I was pretty much bullied into resigning by my coworkers, who appeared to dislike me for no reason despite that I was a hard worker, didn't fuck with anyone and mainly kept to myself. I know what the reason is now though. Face once again.

Looking like shit will wreck your career whether you are aware of it or not. It's not like with foids where you need to be top 10% but being trucel in looks is definitely pretty much game over not just for women but for everything in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ceo of cope and Deleted member 19551
I succeeded in academics, I have a Master's in mechanical engineering with essentially straight A's, but due to *face* I couldn't network and so now I get to choose between NEET or essentially working a high responsibility job for minimum wage while being constantly reminded of how subhuman I am.

At my previous job I was pretty much bullied into resigning by my coworkers, who appeared to dislike me for no reason despite that I was a hard worker, didn't fuck with anyone and mainly kept to myself. I know what the reason is now though. Face once again.

Looking like shit will wreck your career whether you are aware of it or not. It's not like with foids where you need to be top 10% but being trucel in looks is definitely pretty much game over not just for women but for everything in life
How the fuck is your only option being NEET or working minimum wage? Masters in mechanical engineering should easily land you 6 figure job

• JFL
Yes
Like any addiction, bad for you

If you liked them you wasted your time; if you didn’t like them you wasted your time

At the least play multiplayer and NT popular games

• Hmm...

Caged at this :lul: especially the short sword thing :lul::lul:

Soy redditors won't slay a girl unless she's underage, furry or a brony

• JFL
How the fuck is your only option being NEET or working minimum wage? Masters in mechanical engineering should easily land you 6 figure job
not in the netherlands unfortunately. Its dentist here or you are a poorcel. I would need to move to the US to make any serious money as an engineer

also nothing guarrantees you anything more than minimum wage in today's economy

• +1
Reactions: Eren and Deleted member 19551
not in the netherlands unfortunately. Its dentist here or you are a poorcel. I would need to move to the US to make any serious money as an engineer
even dentist is shit in Netherlands. Fucking INSANE taxes. Obviously still a good job but I scratched it from my list of countries to work in after I graduate. I decided I'll work in the Arab gulf, 0 taxes and similar income to USA. Also cheap cars/gas. Unfortunately horrible weather

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
even dentist is shit in Netherlands. Fucking INSANE taxes. Obviously still a good job but I scratched it from my list of countries to work in after I graduate. I decided I'll work in the Arab gulf, 0 taxes and similar income to USA. Also cheap cars/gas. Unfortunately horrible weather
arab gulf can only be like that because of the morbillion curry slaves they have jfl. dark triad indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
arab gulf can only be like that because of the morbillion curry slaves they have jfl. dark triad indeed
Yeah but that could literally be said about every single developed country. Hoards of labor slaves. If India didn't have a bad economy people wouldn't need to immigrate to build another economy

But yeah Arabs are cocksuckers. They treat Indians super bad in the middle east

Yeah but that could literally be said about every single developed country. Hoards of labor slaves. If India didn't have a bad economy people wouldn't need to immigrate to build another economy

But yeah Arabs are cocksuckers. They treat Indians super bad in the middle east
buxxed normies run the world, but chads savor all the fruits of it. Has always been and will always be.

Anyway, what kind of ethnic are you

buxxed normies run the world, but chads savor all the fruits of it. Has always been and will always be.

Anyway, what kind of ethnic are you
Levantine. Wbu?

iranian. I now understand why you drill every curry into the grave on here, levantines are the best looking ethnics by far except for mountain afghans. Explains your racism too jfl. Arabs gonna arab

iranian. I now understand why you drill every curry into the grave on here, levantines are the best looking ethnics by far except for mountain afghans. Explains your racism too jfl. Arabs gonna arab
I don't drill curries into the ground because I think im superior to them. Nor because I think they're ugly. I'm of the belief that the only superior race is the Chad race

Curries are by far the most racist fucking ethnics on the planet. Their hatred towards darker Indians and Muslim Indians is disgusting. I actually lived with/amongst them. They're insanely self hating. The Muslim ones are better. I'm legit not being g racist, the Hindus smell SO FUCKING bad it's unbelievable

To me any ethnic that worships light skin or white people is a cuck dog

I used the word shitskin the way i use the word cumskin

Only rich gulf Arabs are racist against Indians but thats on the basis of their social superiority in gulf countries, but guess what, gulf Arabs are racist against everyone that isn't rich/white. Levantine Arabs aren't really racist in general, but of course like every ethnic they give preferential treatment to blue eyed people

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
My racism? Jfl, my hatred towards white people is a reaction to the shit they did to Africa/MENA countries. Imagine not hating white people as an iranian

Yes video games are a waste of time

a
I don't drill curries into the ground because I think im superior to them. Nor because I think they're ugly. I'm of the belief that the only superior race is the Chad race

Curries are by far the most racist fucking ethnics on the planet. Their hatred towards darker Indians and Muslim Indians is disgusting. I actually lived with/amongst them. They're insanely self hating. The Muslim ones are better. I'm legit not being g racist, the Hindus smell SO FUCKING bad it's unbelievable

To me any ethnic that worships light skin or white people is a cuck dog

I used the word shitskin the way i use the word cumskin

Only rich gulf Arabs are racist against Indians but thats on the basis of their social superiority in gulf countries, but guess what, gulf Arabs are racist against everyone that isn't rich/white. Levantine Arabs aren't really racist in general, but of course like every ethnic they give preferential treatment to blue eyed people
agreed with everything, especially curries smelling bad jfl. I am not even racist that is just how it really is. Must be the food they make.

My racism? Jfl, my hatred towards white people is a reaction to the shit they did to Africa/MENA countries. Imagine not hating white people as an iranian
Yeah good points but:
1 its the governments and secret services (cia) that do most of the fucking up the rest of the world., so i dont hate white people in general just their governments. The whole situation in iran started way back because england and the US were mad at Mossadeg nationalising the iranian oil industry so the cia litterally sparked a revolution to overthrow him and install the US puppet shah, which was so bad that another revolution happened (the islamic one) and caused an EVEN WORSE guy to step up and from then on the country has been an islamic shithole.

2 every nation/civillization throughout history has waged wars, used slaves, acted imperialistic, repressed it's citizens at one point or another. People just point fingers at the US because the US is the biggest and the baddes with the most powerful miliairy. Its the big bad bully on the block. The other countries are just jealous, not moraly superior (atleast when talking about the US militairy industrial complex or their foreign intervention/imperialism. The stuff like healthcare, car culture and gun stuff and whatnot is a whole different ballgame). If the other countries had even half the US militairy might they would trample over half the world too (see Nazi Germany or any of the axis powers during ww1 or 2). So it would be hypocritical to only hate white people. China in the three kingdoms period alone has killed more people in 10 years than the us has in it's entire history probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Same in UK.
I have 3 years experience too and can expect a salary around £25k pa at best.