QUIZ TIME: Guess the curry or MENA

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Because most of you guys are uncultured racists who have not ventured out of your mom's basement I've decided to create a picture quiz to test how well you can identify each ethnicity. I expect most of you guys to do pathetic - I'd be impressed if you can get 5+.

The response options are Curry, Kurd, Turk, Arab and Persian. Most of you might not be able to tell the difference - but that's exactly the point.

I've decided to get some 'obscure looking' people so dark looking Arabs and light looking Indians just to see if you can still distinguish between the two. I've seen enough people from each of these region to be able to distinguish them most of the time. The pictures include people I've got from Google they may be somewhat famous, but most shouldn't be.

Being 'brown' is often contested in this forum. One man's curry is a another man's sandnigger.

You will be scored out of 10.

@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@Chinacurry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 17872, currylightskin and 2 others
4/10, not bad.

I expected a white supremacist like you who talks about race 24/7 to do better
Interesting thing is that whenever I made a mistake, usually the true origin of these people were close to my guess (for example Persian and Kurd).

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why can't you bengalis leave the Pakistani/punjabj people alone
, don't group them with fucking indians

Only Pakistani Punjabis have zayn malik pheno,
That's what separate them from rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and whiteissuperior
1/10

• JFL
Interesting thing is that whenever I made a mistake, usually the true origin of these people were close to my guess (for example Persian and Kurd).
Understandable on that one tbh. Kurds should be genocided at this point - no one has ever liked them in that region. They're almost assimilated in Turkey/Iran.

Why can't you bengalis leave the Pakistani/punjabj people alone
, don't group them with fucking indians

Only Pakistani Punjabis have zayn malik pheno,
That's what separate them from rest
Not a single person on there is from Pak/Punjab btw. I'm not doing the grouping others are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
Understandable on that one tbh. Kurds should be genocided at this point - no one has ever liked them in that region. They're almost assimilated in Turkey/Iran.
Agreed. Gypsies and Roma people too. They are hated by everyone in West Asia, South, and East Europe.

• +1
3/10

😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and SecularIslamist
10/10 and i put curry every time.

Because most of you guys are uncultured racists who have not ventured out of your mom's basement I've decided to create a picture quiz to test how well you can identify each ethnicity. I expect most of you guys to do pathetic - I'd be impressed if you can get 5+.

The response options are Curry, Kurd, Turk, Arab and Persian. Most of you might not be able to tell the difference - but that's exactly the point.

I've decided to get some 'obscure looking' people so dark looking Arabs and light looking Indians just to see if you can still distinguish between the two. I've seen enough people from each of these region to be able to distinguish them most of the time. The pictures include people I've got from Google they may be somewhat famous, but most shouldn't be.

Being 'brown' is often contested in this forum. One man's curry is a another man's sandnigger.

You will be scored out of 10.

@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@Chinacurry
I got 80%.

@danielwu do this bhai, u will see how different us ethics are and we are not all pajeet curries

• +1
How re people getting 6 in 2/10

suck my dick niggers: 8/10
Capture

knew about jordanian queen, iran coach, curry actor, homeland iranian babe, paki ansari. rest are just guesses.

suck my dick niggers: 8/10
View attachment 2025148

knew about jordanian queen, iran coach, curry actor, homeland iranian babe, paki ansari. rest are just guesses.
If you were this aware - how did you think BuraknOzcavit was a curry lmao? I think you're the only one lmao

I got 6/10 but i didn't mistake a mena for curry.

btw you should recreate this with small crowds of random people and not curries who are famous precisely because they do not look curry

I would never get it wrong

• +1
Both are subhumans

I got 6/10 but i didn't mistake a mena for curry.

btw you should recreate this with small crowds of random people and not curries who are famous precisely because they do not look curry
I would never get it wrong
Again - like I said I'm not talking about curries who look curry. I'm talking curries who are MENA passing (a minority) and you would sometimes get it wrong.

Again - like I said I'm not talking about curries who look curry. I'm talking curries who are MENA passing (a minority) and you would sometimes get it wrong.
Sure but that is the rub though, there are euro passing people all throughout mena.

Yet you lump all of these as "browns"

Makes no fucking sense. Latinos and Arabs routinely have white phenos so their failo is more cultural than racial