QUORA CUCK WAITS HALF A DECADE FOR HIS ONEITIS WHILE SHE GETS PUMPED BY CHAD (copied from Quora)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
I was suicidal and had to have a talk with my guidance counselor. He asked me why. I explained what was going on.

I had poured my heart out to a girl I was in love with… and was rejected. I was devastated. Crushed. Heartbroken. I didnt know what to do as she was my world and now she just got a new boyfriend. A year younger than us, star soccer player from a rich family. I was from a poor family and had no athletic inclinations.

My guidance counselor asked who it was that i was infatuated with. I told him. Felicia Fernando.

He laughed at me.

“You,” he said matter of factly, “have no chance, of being with her.”

I was floored.

“What?” I asked, hoping he meant something else.

“Out of your league.” He said.

“Ok, why do you say that?” I asked.

“She’s smart, she’s rich, she comes from a great family, father’s a doctor, she’s an athlete, shes got amazing grades, top of her class really… got her whole college and career planned out, full scholarship to whatever college she wants, she’s absolutely drop dead gorgeous… i mean, the list goes on. You’ll be lucky if you can get into community college…” he paused gauging my reaction…

“Ok, i think we’re done here...” i said and got up to leave.

“Luke, wait…” he started.

But i was gone.

It took a while… but five years later, we started dating. A year after that we were married. Now, we’ve been married 13 years and have 3 absolutely gorgeous little kids together. I couldn’t be happier and i just wish that sonofabitch could see me now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, PubertyMaxxer, Tallooksmaxxer and 24 others
I was suicidal and had to have a talk with my guidance counselor. He asked me why. I explained what was going on.

I had poured my heart out to a girl I was in love with… and was rejected. I was devastated. Crushed. Heartbroken. I didnt know what to do as she was my world and now she just got a new boyfriend. A year younger than us, star soccer player from a rich family. I was from a poor family and had no athletic inclinations.

My guidance counselor asked who it was that i was infatuated with. I told him. Felicia Fernando.

He laughed at me.

I was floored.

“She’s smart, she’s rich, she comes from a great family, father’s a doctor, she’s an athlete, shes got amazing grades, top of her class really… got her whole college and career planned out, full scholarship to whatever college she wants, she’s absolutely drop dead gorgeous… i mean, the list goes on. You’ll be lucky if you can get into community college…” he paused gauging my reaction…

But i was gone.

It took a while… but five years later, we started dating. A year after that we were married. Now, we’ve been married 13 years and have 3 absolutely gorgeous little kids together. I couldn’t be happier and i just wish that sonofabitch could see me now.

View attachment 1663406
look at him flexing that NW9 hairline

over for cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tenshi, ilovelamp08 and 5 others
she comes from a great family, father’s a doctor, she’s an athlete, shes got amazing grades, top of her class really… got her whole college and career planned out, full scholarship to whatever college she wants
this makes me so fucking angry. The working class needs to wake the fuck up and tear the elites apart tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ilovelamp08, qaum and 5 others
this makes me so fucking angry. The working class needs to wake the fuck up and tear the elites apart tbh
They won't do anything because they have been dumbed down and reduced to slaves

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 18244
quora cuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17531
Don't bet on anything happening soon with all these Elon Musk and other billionaire worshippers around:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Deleted member 18244

He laughed at me.

I was floored.

But i was gone.

View attachment 1663406
:soy::soy::soy::soy: One of the most cucked pieces I've ever read. Lost half of my testosterone after reading this.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 18244
She got plowed through during college and gained weight while the norwood reaper pegged his fucking hairline. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
new hierarchies will emerge afterwards and your descendent will be right back at the bottom again :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

how can people ascend through money if they can’t become part of the elite