r/autism has been posting face reveals.

But destroying upper caste is good right? Why would you want to have caste system in youre country even if you are brahmin or kshatriya
He wants to feel good cause his caste is high
shitty mentality

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I just know that my brahmin niggas mog those punjabi shitters.
Yes they do
Most of the indians in my drug network are brahmins and dalits

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
But destroying upper caste is good right? Why would you want to have caste system in youre country even if you are brahmin or kshatriya

No comments.

Yes they do
Most of the indians in my drug network are brahmins and dalits
Where do Muslim indians come in to this story? Are they kshatriyas (they ruled for 700 years or sum) or dalits? How can someone follow caste system if hindu religion calls everyone equal. They teach that the divine is equal in all. Smh brahmins

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Where do Muslim indians come in to this story? Are they kshatriyas (they ruled for 700 years or sum) or dalits? How can someone follow caste system if hindu religion calls everyone equal. They teach that the divine is equal in all. Smh brahmins
muslim indians dont have castes, hinduism is a cucked conservative religion that serves to create a clear hierarchy in society which has kept india stable but toothless as a nation.
Also I don't know much more because
I am Pakistani.

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
On Indians have castes.
I don't think Indonesian Hindus have castes.
It's a control thing

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and JohnBaza
Based on appearance?
yea
based both on appearance as well as on the fact that autism is incredibly rare and basically doesn't exist
and everyone who claims to be autistic, isn't

mogger thread

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and MagaPutinism
legendary thread

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Mainstream
Great start to 2024 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
This reply is ... disturbing.

View attachment 2657362
75Th Emmys GIF by Emmys

muslim indians dont have castes, hinduism is a cucked conservative religion that serves to create a clear hierarchy in society which has kept india stable but toothless as a nation.
Also I don't know much more because
its cause of reincarnation, if u believe in it an idea like caste sorta falls into line and makes some sense, the only bad part about it is, its essentually telling u if ur a good swarthoid u can get reincarnated into a blonde haired A10 aryan with alot of money, and the aryan race pool can essentially be unpunished on a collective level for any actions they do but on a personal level they will get reincarnated as a dalit, does this make sense?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
its cause of reincarnation, if u believe in it an idea like caste sorta falls into line and makes some sense, the only bad part about it is, its essentually telling u if ur a good swarthoid u can get reincarnated into a blonde haired A10 aryan with alot of money, and the aryan race pool can essentially be unpunished on a collective level for any actions they do but on a personal level they will get reincarnated as a dalit, does this make sense?
Yes it does, thanks

they're trying to show that there's not a specific look associated with autism, but it's accomplishing the opposite in my opinion.
There is. Most aspies are ugly, I’m aspie and I’m blessed my face is pretty I thank my Chadlite dad and stacylite mother for this

There is. Most aspies are ugly, I’m aspie and I’m blessed my face is pretty I thank my Chadlite dad and stacylite mother for this
the traits associated with autism are positive if anything, besides the additional asymmetry.

the traits associated with autism are positive if anything, besides the additional asymmetry.
Nope most look like dog shit. The avg autists is a literal Ogre. When I went to a counclling session with fellow aspies I was the only normal looking one there. Autistic foids are so irritating they don’t act nothing like the men. They are either “quirky” memesters or so far gone they swing their heads back and forth

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Nope most look like dog shit. The avg autists is a literal Ogre. When I went to a counclling session with fellow aspies I was the only normal looking one there. Autistic foids are so irritating they don’t act nothing like the men. They are either “quirky” memesters or so far gone they swing their heads back and forth
most have poor hygiene and don't know how to dress themselves, but having a shorter mid-face, wider set eyes and a wider mouth aren't negative qualities.

ironically, I have absolutely zero autistic facial features despite being diagnosed.

most have poor hygiene and don't know how to dress themselves, but having a shorter mid-face, wider set eyes and a wider mouth aren't negative qualities.

ironically, I have absolutely zero autistic facial features despite being diagnosed.
My midface is wide my jaw area smaller then again I am bloated. My upper third is large. Think of an elf. Only difference is I have a short but wide chin which fraud with a goatee

This shit had me crying tho
IMG 0246

I know… it was a joke
on the eveoof my thirtest birthday my boat left kokrea, i went to emerging nations, today ls i love south america9 russia job is a n acronym just over broke i love millions of poeple nut ewhy doesnt' they love me? causeim jesus thats why