R/aznidentity sperg out incoming

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness

Jungkook made a song with a white foid. Cant wait for asian jewdentity autists to make a thread about it. No standing next to a stacy for their subhumanity.

I caged so hard at this similar thread about Jackson Wang they made
These autists genuinely think "muhh *insert jewropean ethnicity* foids love us asian men" while in reality they only like NEAs from NEA. Not some pajeets.

JFL at them. Lifefuel for gookbhais. @Cheesyrumble @Geneticist @Eli @Meraki @URL code

Its a good song tho

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, incel194012940, Cheesyrumble and 9 others
Is Azinidenity actually filled with Indians

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Mio, URL code and 1 other person
IMG 6687

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 47332, incel194012940 and 14 others
They only do this so that fat white kpop fans feel like they're included

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
They only do this so that fat white kpop fans feel like they're included
"Muhhh fat white kpop fans" of course theyre fat when you live in United States of Bloatmaxxedmerica

A mtb im Croatia or East Asia/other European countries is a htb in america simply due to not being fat

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, ReadBooksEveryday, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Do people actually listen to k pop

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and aspiringexcel
r/aznidentity = SEA and south chinese asian-americans, not a single native east asian on that incel subreddit

• JFL
r/aznidentity = SEA and south chinese asian-americans, not a single native east asian on that incel subreddit

Everyday while i do my skincare and other daily looksmaxxes i watch that ricecel nations videos.

Pure cagefuel. Hes making a camp for indian and "asian" men.

Hes such a subhuman he thanks NETFLIX for kpop halo. As if jewmericans care about gooks JFL

Asian jewmericans are the definition of cucks

@Qazqa i forgot to tag u

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and URL code

Jungkook made a song with a white foid. Cant wait for asian jewdentity autists to make a thread about it. No standing next to a stacy for their subhumanity.

These autists genuinely think "muhh *insert jewropean ethnicity* foids love us asian men" while in reality they only like NEAs from NEA. Not some pajeets.

JFL at them. Lifefuel for gookbhais. @Cheesyrumble @Geneticist @Eli @Meraki @URL code

Its a good song tho

@andy9432 imagine in 2030-2040 it is gook era :lul:

• JFL
@andy9432 imagine in 2030-2040 it is gook era :lul:
Asian males need to riot against asian women first, they are our biggest problem atm.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and aspiringexcel
Asian males need to riot against asian women first, they are our biggest problem atm.
I am scared of those westernised asian women.

• JFL
Junglegook is behind the trend...

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, aspiringexcel and URL code
Everyday while i do my skincare and other daily looksmaxxes i watch that ricecel nations videos.

Hes such a subhuman he thanks NETFLIX for kpop halo. As if jewmericans care about gooks JFL

Asian jewmericans are the definition of cucks

@Qazqa i forgot to tag u

I saw his vids on tiktok complaining about WMAF and the comments were roasting him for not getting any pussy

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, HeightPilledum, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I am scared of those westernised asian women.
Same here, atleast Koreans from Korea are standing up for themselves, it is SEA first and foremost that is OPEN market for JBW

• +1
Junglegook is behind the trend...

Lifefuel for mexicancels

Im glad kpopcels never use niggers no matter what in their mvs

Also listen to Heroine by sunmi it mogs
I saw his vids on tiktok complaining about WMAF and the comments were roasting him for not getting any pussy
Link
Same here, atleast Koreans from Korea are standing up for themselves, it is SEA first and foremost that is OPEN market for JBW
SEA=Subhuman Eastern Aboriginal

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
SEA should stop treating them like Henry Cavill you mean?

But they are master at larping as nice guy how would commoner SEA knows?

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
SEA should stop treating them like Henry Cavill you mean?

But they are master at larping as nice guy how would commoner SEA knows?
it is due to colonialism, SEA treats every white guy as a celebrity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and aspiringexcel
IMG 0551

I think you gotta be careful what you might say here.

Lurkers do judge

• JFL
OP still pretending to be white after 6 months
N08A8NO

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Xangsane, HeightPilledum and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and aspiringexcel
Just have kids after finishing military in a capitalist shithole theory
I love you guys seem to point to one or two poor-defined terms as if the implication here is just supposed to be nebulous.

No, be blunt and say that these subhumans got steamrolled by superior military powers, they got mogged in the most emasculating and permanent way, this really can't be helped no matter what they do.

To show kindness and mercy to them would be to exterminate them for good.

• JFL
they straight up stole my man bruno mars entire style

• JFL
Banasura

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura and aspiringexcel

Jfl imagine the abominations at that camp

Also caged at you saying you put him on in the background to lol at while you looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, PointOfNoReturn and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I should start posting on asian subreddits to make them feel bad about themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 7580, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Im glad kpopcels never use niggers no matter what in their mvs
Not even true
A thread got made about one of them doing it 2 months ago
Might have been traveler

• Hmm...

Its a good song tho

I didn’t know aznidentity had Indian/Pakistani people.

• JFL

Its a good song tho

Why didn’t you tag me? :(

• So Sad
Koreans really be called "Jungle Gook" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: nigtard and aspiringexcel

Its a good song tho

why are you niggas so retarded learn to use embedds you fucking monkey

I'm gonna sperg out what is this yakubian ape nonesense

• So Sad
It amazes me when a bunch of 5'7 manlet shitskins with micro penis think they are the top of the SMV because their music idol made a video with paid actors. Lets even assume they weren't paid actors. They are getting off on some other dude having women in his music video (literally 99% of music video features shitskin naked girls)

Its not even about the JFL. Its the trying to live vicariously through your race. You can be Asian, or even curry, you don't have to think its some 'racial pride' concept to correlate your dating success. But at the same time I kind of understand, under all of it is just a huge inferiority complex. Sad that they end up de-elevating their own race without even realizing it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
Why didn’t you tag me? :(
I only wanted to tag gooks

Will tag spiritual gooks such as you next time bhai
why are you niggas so retarded learn to use embedds you fucking monkey

I'm gonna sperg out what is this yakubian ape nonesense

I was typing this thread on my phone
It amazes me when a bunch of 5'7 manlet shitskins with micro penis think they are the top of the SMV because their music idol made a video with paid actors. Lets even assume they weren't paid actors. They are getting off on some other dude having women in his music video (literally 99% of music video features shitskin naked girls)

Its not even about the JFL. Its the trying to live vicariously through your race. You can be Asian, or even curry, you don't have to think its some 'racial pride' concept to correlate your dating success. But at the same time I kind of understand, under all of it is just a huge inferiority complex. Sad that they end up de-elevating their own race without even realizing it
JFL

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and bishōnenmaxxer

Ur still writing essays bro

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and aspiringexcel
legit take over

these music video give ethnic brah the idea of seducing white women

brutal for white brahs

• JFL

Its a good song tho

this is fine and all, if its only one or two music videos but am afraid like most things this will be the start of spiral towards, what the west is right now and will be all about “inclusivity” and more “diverse” people jfl, i really hope it doesnt come to that but prolly will 🤷‍♂️

i've been there before and all i can say is yikes. they don't deserve to use the word chang

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back