r/AznIdentity trolls are false flagging as femcels on crystal.cafe

ranierean

ranierean

Virgil Texas from Chapo Trap House
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Fed up with white men and their asian woman obsession. Dating white men as a white woman is asking to always be second place to asian women, no matter how attractive you are. They'll criticise your looks to no end but any asian woman is attractive to them
Any white women pursuing white men, save yourself the pain and go for men of colour.
This is why I got an azn bf with a white fetish. It's nice being seen as the best.
from what I've seen of east asians they also prefer east asian women. It's mainly south asian, pakistani, (some) african and middle eastern guys who like us. I've practically never managed to attract an east asian man
I am East Asian and honestly scrotes like that are the most disgusting, would never date a white scrote and no self-respecting woman should date a moid who fetishizes her in such a way. It is depressing to see.
every yellow-fevered guy I knew was a skinny ugly programmer/gamer/weeb - they might not legit like anime but programmers, gamers, and weebs are all the same general class of undesirable men
I think it is because the social and power dynamics are inherently different and WMAF couples on average are more dysfunctional than AMWF
@Xangsane @HeightPilledum @anoright @Geneticist @WeiWei

Attachments

• 100946.png
    100946.png
    241.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 100964.png
    100964.png
    208 KB · Views: 0
  • 101106.png
    101106.png
    161 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, HeightPilledum, Xangsane and 1 other person
Dnrd + don't tag me in this autism

I bet like 80% of the people on crystal cafe are males. The rest are mentally ill females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, HeightPilledum and ranierean
just when i think this fourm couldn’t get more autistic 🤯 than it does

🤣🤣 just finished reading where do yall find all these sites man??

"crystal.cafe"
The absolute state of these meme imageboards that I have never heard in my life

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23