They are so EVIL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member, Kyff and 11 others
its reddit theyre being serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
its true that those kind of nt pics halo you so hard compared to rotter selfies tho

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15827, closedplatecel and 5 others
because all redactors are trucells

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TUSSELEIF, Danish_Retard and 4 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and ROTTING
autistic redditors are not used to seeing an actual NT person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
He's gonna do Better than so many incels here. High trust, average (not alien pheno like autists on here), smiling, White High class, good dresses

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 18052
He looks older than 24. He needs to hop on fin and tret. I think he is ltn tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep, EdouardManlet and 3 others
They r sending him to mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Just noticed he actually has good wrists
Fucking brutal wrist pill, it’s not just psl autism confirmed

Damn reminder of how ugly everyone is on reddit

He has low end htn appeal like me tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
:feelsmega: @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
redditor pheno
if a legit slayer posted there they'd say he's too tryhard or seems like too much of a fuckboy etc.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
they are just being nice

do you want the "normie" to be cruel, honest and straightforward? like muh nigga your dead average, simp harder and you will find luck

• +1
Lmao I was going to post this. It's so sad because he genuinely probably does think he is good looking after this. Still will be confused when he gets <=5 real matches per week

Tall + White + Avg Face = In Demand Sperm

Every thread I see on Reddit is constant gaslighting and lying. How anyone can take that site seriously and them taking themselves seriously is beyond me. I just saw a thread about a man having a 5’3 20 year old son who struggled because of it and everyone told him it was all in the son’s head.

• JFL
Average white guy with high class look = slayer.

but this gives me lifefuel cause I'm a white 6'3 LTN - MTN

Every thread I see on Reddit is constant gaslighting and lying. How anyone can take that site seriously and them taking themselves seriously is beyond me. I just saw a thread about a man having a 5’3 20 year old son who struggled because of it and everyone told him it was all in the son’s head.
Please link I want to read

Prepare for ragefuel

JFL at the replies, it’s like PSLcels got together to sarcastically mock r*dditors but they are actually serious :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
JFL at the replies, it’s like PSLcels got together to sarcastically mock r*dditors but they are actually serious :feelshaha:
There’s even a tallfag bragging at length about how good it is to be tall but he somehow still concludes it’s all in the son’s head :feelskek:

• JFL
White + good physique all u need assuming 5’10+

He needs to save his hair tho

He will actually do decent. He's decent looking, white, and has NT photos. He will obviously never be able to generate the raw physical lust that chad users on here like amnesia or salludon might do, but he will be able to generate.... something :feelshaha:

Prepare for ragefuel

I hate reddit so much. Everyone that's a redditor was hated in their high school class or was invisible. Redditors are not "real" people that you will ever remember. They're always NPCs. Like joe from work who is quiet and no one talks to, he is the redditor of the group. Or Daniel from high school who was always the awkward kid no one talks to. He's the redditor. The people who fit into society aren't redditors.

• +1