r/Hinge on Reddit is like r/Braincels for women

Do you think Hinge is full of picky women desperate for an LTR?

• Total voters
why are women so desperate for an ltr yet are ungrateful towards guys that show them affection?
They don’t know what they want besides a chads dick in their mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Xangsane
A lot of the problems these women have could easily be solved, when they decide to date their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Anchor_Ship
Yeah, I realized that a lot of women think men care a lot about their education or their careers, when most men barely care about this stuff.
These women do the mistake of thinking men judge them the same way they judge men, a lot of men do the same mistake.
This is probably one of the major reasons of why women always think they're super hot. They themselves would only approach the hottest guys and not approach anyone below a 8/10. Therefore, if women get approached or get a DM, they think that men are the same. This, of course, isn't the case. Men approach every woman, that is not fat and atleast somewhat bangable. She doesn't have to be super hot.

But women don't realize this. They think men would ALSO only approach the hottest women and therefore think that they're model-tier in looks.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, koalendo and Anchor_Ship
Holy fuck that dude told the lady the algorithm thought she was ugly and was pairing her with only ugly people

JFL

my normie friend called me yesterday and said the algorithm was broken and only paired him with ugly bitches

imagine the Cicada 3301 level of cope reasoning you'd have to go through to think the algorithm was somehow biased against you

I literally laughed out loud and spit out my drink when he said that about the algorithm

I told him the app knows who the ugly people are because everyone swipes left on them, so it matches them together. The kid got so pissed he hung up.

Hinge slayer here

Found the difference is on hinge girls insist on you taking them for actual drinks but as a compromise for that they lower their looks threshold so HTNs have a chance ratheer than the chad or death game of tinder. But its still mostly for hookups and casual stuff

When i did have sex frm tinder the foids invited me over or them to mine usually but I was fighting for scraps honestly.

Hinge slayer here

Found the difference is on hinge girls insist on you taking them for actual drinks but as a compromise for that they lower their looks threshold so HTNs have a chance ratheer than the chad or death game of tinder. But its still mostly for hookups and casual stuff

When i did have sex frm tinder the foids invited me over or them to mine usually but I was fighting for scraps honestly.
No, Hinge isn't for "mostly hookups and stuff" to normies in the US - hence why a lot of female users, particularly 25 and above, report people who do this. Unfortunately, the mods always side with the women and ban any male profiles found to only be looking for casual. This phenomena seems to be very common in the USA, and a lot of foids complain that less attractive guys go on there because they're unsuccessful on Tinder because said foids want a relationship which is why they're on Hinge and not Tinder.

However, the same cannot be said for the UK, but about a good 75% of women on Hinge are likely wanting LTRs even if they act like they're open to casual.

Last edited:
Holy fuck that dude told the lady the algorithm thought she was ugly and was pairing her with only ugly people

JFL

my normie friend called me yesterday and said the algorithm was broken and only paired him with ugly bitches

imagine the Cicada 3301 level of cope reasoning you'd have to go through to think the algorithm was somehow biased against you

I literally laughed out loud and spit out my drink when he said that about the algorithm

I told him the app knows who the ugly people are because everyone swipes left on them, so it matches them together. The kid got so pissed he hung up.
I've noticed the algorithm tries to pair you up with your looksmatches. Everytime I tested dummy profiles, they get paired with their looksmatches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
A lot of the problems these women have could easily be solved, when they decide to date their looksmatch
But they unfortunately go for guys that mog them so hard.

@Biggdink are hinge girls different than tinder ones in canada. I think there's a decent quality difference tbh

No, Hinge isn't for "mostly hookups and stuff" to normies in the US - hence why a lot of female users, particularly 25 and above, report people who do this. Unfortunately, the mods always side with the women and ban any male profiles found to only be looking for casual. This phenomena seems to be very common in the USA, and a lot of foids complain that less attractive guys go on there because they're unsuccessful on Tinder because said foids want a relationship which is why they're on Hinge and not Tinder.

However, the same cannot be said for the UK, but about a good 75% of women on Hinge are likely wanting LTRs even if they act like they're open to casual.
Paying for hinge premium and mass swiping is a normies onlt chance at sex- srs it’s the only thing that ever worked for me

Paying for hinge premium and mass swiping is a normies onlt chance at sex- srs it’s the only thing that ever worked for me
Yes and because of this, women, especially American women who are 25 or over, or single mothers, mass report men on Hinge who do this.

Yes and because of this, women, especially American women who are 25 or over, or single mothers, mass report men on Hinge who do this.
Maybe I’ve just gotten lucky so far then- can also just shag a girl then block her on hinge aterwards before you get reported

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Maybe I’ve just gotten lucky so far then- can also just shag a girl then block her on hinge aterwards before you get reported
The most common reason why women, especially 25+ American women, do this is because they say that "Tinder is for hookups and Hinge is for relationships, stop wasting women's time"

Most commonly, it's the MTBs and below who do this. It's also common among FDS users.

thoughts?

I have never understood the mindset that different apps have different uses. The only thing an app does is get you in contact with someone who you may find physically attractive in real life. It might turn into a real relationship, it might turn into fucking. There's no way to tell until it's tested in reality. Lots of people have had long-term relationships from tinder. Lots of people have had one night stands from hinge.