R.I.P. for anyone in CS/programming

Told me to read the Vice article on it

Are you a lawyer?
Tax advisor.
Check my post here, where I ran a test with a simple-ish Dutch tax question. And ai being wrong as fuck in the answer.
I asked AI, how much income tax 2022 a single person would have to pay on his 1,000,000 million euro in his bankaccount, when he has no other assets and no other income at all.

Maybe the quality gets there in the future with law shit. But atm, the quality is plain bad, wrong, incorrect.
And when it comes to law stuff, making a mistake, and basing actions on wrong info, can defoo have big (financial) consequances. So it has to be correct, almost no margin for error.
I did a few other test questions as well for Dutch tax questions, and it sucked also, (like: when do you have to fiscal deduct your re-investment reservation; I only got generic waffle and nothing about the terms and conditions that are specificly made for this matter. Which is what the answer should be. it's shit basically)
Theoretically, I think judges and lawyers might be replaceable in a lot of instances
The AI would be a few shot learner capable of understanding natural language like gpt3. It would need to be trained with the local laws and extra info such as collision rules, as well as historical court decisions.
the test I ran, it's not there at the moment.
the things with law stuff, it's CONCSTANTLY changing. So ai needs to be able to filter out information that is OUTDATED and doesn't apply anymore. Maybe that's why it sucked balls, in the above test I ran?

I wished ai did better.
I would had outsourced muh answering of tax questions to my customers, to the ai program.
But it sucked to much, it be 2x faster when I straight up start making the answer the the question. Than that I cope with starting up the AI porgramm, whom than gives me back a bunches of unnecesairy general waffle that wasn't askied, and a bunch of wrong information

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Tax advisor.
Check my post here, where I ran a test with a simple-ish Dutch tax question. And ai being wrong as fuck in the answer.
I asked AI, how much income tax 2022 a single person would have to pay on his 1,000,000 million euro in his bankaccount, when he has no other assets and no other income at all.

Maybe the quality gets there in the future with law shit. But atm, the quality is plain bad, wrong, incorrect.
And when it comes to law stuff, making a mistake, and basing actions on wrong info, can defoo have big (financial) consequances. So it has to be correct, almost no margin for error.

the things with law stuff, it's CONCSTANTLY changing. So ai needs to be able to filter out information that is OUTDATED and doesn't apply anymore. Maybe that's why it sucked balls, in the above test I ran?

I wished ai did better.
I would had outsourced muh answering of tax questions to my customers, to the ai program.
But it sucked to much, it be 2x faster when I straight up start making the answer the the question. Than that I cope with starting up the AI porgramm, whom than gives me back a bunches of unnecesairy general waffle that wasn't askied, and a bunch of wrong information
It wasnt trained on dutch law so what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: floppa and Patient A
It wasnt trained on dutch law so what do you expect
How do you know, what it was trained for and what not?
There is a list, what it was trained for only?

How do you know, what it was trained for and what not?
There is a list, what it was trained for only?
Everything that is too niche, it cant do. You would need a specialized AI for that. Law is quite different from programming or natural language, where similar things are repeated thousands of times.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Everything that is too niche, it cant do. You would need a specialized AI for that. Law is quite different from programming or natural language, where similar things are repeated thousands of times.
cool.
Please send me a message when they have a Dutch tax Law one.
Or can I make one myself, as a non programmer guy?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
cool.
Please send me a message when they have a Dutch tax Law one.
Or can I make one myself, as a non programmer guy?
You'd have to fine tune a natural language model, by training it with dutch data specifically. Right now this is still research.

• +1
Talked with a 6 figure STEM worker yesterday and he told me to calm down. ChatGPT won’t mean much
Yeah, for a 6-figure STEM worker...

... the dude already got his 1-million-worth options from his corporation, and waiting to leave for Spain to chill and spend his multimillion fortune...
Happy Ex On The Beach GIF by MTV Nederland

while an average IT guy:
4bxdMDIy5FIMZyIAp0ZctXzEHrDCPFZwnjKzyKEkeJc.jpg

:feelshehe:

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
You'd have to fine tune a natural language model, by training it with dutch data specifically. Right now this is still research.
over for me, no idea how to do that

over for me, no idea how to do that
Just keep your eyes open and collaborate with the right people as soon as it becomes reality, if it ever does. And you can probably even profit from it

Just keep your eyes open and collaborate with the right people as soon as it becomes reality, if it ever does. And you can probably even profit from it
if there is any good ai shit for my work.
i for sure buy it.
so I can trun the ai, into doing alot of my tasks.
So i can just focus, on chatting with da customers.
Ideally ai does all shit, and I just check/control it for mistakes, and talk with muh customers to translate the outcomes into understandable stuff and for them a person by their side.

I doubt highly, that ai in my field, will be useable for the customers directly in soon times. But easier useable for tax advisor people, since they can check it well.
I dunno for sure, some say that ai can delete lawyers, tax advisors, etc.
Most of my customers are totally uncomfy I know, if they knew or are to be represented by a computer though. They want a nigga by their side, when the war breaks out with these government cucks. Most people are in panic, by check letters from the IRS. They don't want a computer to represent them, at least how it is now. They call me, and they begg me to help them and how bad it can get in worst case and if I can fix it fully, or make it less bad.
And than we discuss, about how provide info to the IRS. How to phrase it, how not to phrase it, questions they will likeliy ask and what to answer and not to answer. What fake data/proof to make, maybe, since I know what they will accpet as proof and won't. etc....

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Mouthbreath
I'm signing up with these dudes.
to see what they have got.
It's a massive worldwide Billion dollar company, that Deloitte. I guess they put bg capital in this.

• The Moonlit™ platform currently contains more than 7 million legal documents covering case law and legislation from the European Union, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States and is growing rapidly. Developed solutions range fully over the analytical spectrum (descriptive – predictive) and include: case summary extractions, legal analytics, legal translations, a legal search engine, network visualizations, document analyses, case predictions and argumentation mining.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Who gives a shit if AIs take over our jobs communism will become a necessity. Thus we will basically have a life to live rather than slaving away at a job
powers that be do not give a fuck about you

This program just blew my mind, thanks for sharing

Tax advisor.

I did a few other test questions as well for Dutch tax questions, and it sucked also, (like: when do you have to fiscal deduct your re-investment reservation; I only got generic waffle and nothing about the terms and conditions that are specificly made for this matter. Which is what the answer should be. it's shit basically)

I wished ai did better.
You have to give the AI the entire book on Tax law in your country for it to tell you the answer.

Then it can calculate.

That’s it.

You have to give the AI the entire book on Tax law in your country for it to tell you the answer.

Then it can calculate.

That’s it.
maybe, probably not even. The tarifs are not put in the law, or sometimes are, but than gets changed all the times with admentments. Like with the wealth tax. They switched it all around, recently, because the government got cucked by a judge ruling.

Yeah, for a 6-figure STEM worker...

... the dude already got his 1-million-worth options from his corporation, and waiting to leave for Spain to chill and spend his multimillion fortune...
Happy Ex On The Beach GIF by MTV Nederland

while an average IT guy:
4bxdMDIy5FIMZyIAp0ZctXzEHrDCPFZwnjKzyKEkeJc.jpg

:feelshehe:
He’s Incel tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: floppa and Artemis
Are you a lawyer? Theoretically, I think judges and lawyers might be replaceable in a lot of instances.

The AI would be a few shot learner capable of understanding natural language like gpt3. It would need to be trained with the local laws and extra info such as collision rules, as well as historical court decisions.

There are so many fields in law where its hard to envision judges being replaced. Anything involving minors generally has a lot of hearings in person and tons of negotiation. Judges already focus their work mainly on hearings and trials anyway.

Clerks and paralegals are fucked, as they are the ones who draft all the decisions. I don't think gpt changes anything for judges in that sense. Not a single one of them actually write their decisions, it's all about adapting models from previous decisions which is work done by clerks and interns.

Also you have to account for the polítical power they have, at least over here is almost like stonemason guild type of shit. This works for Lawyers too, there is certainly going to be backlash from them, tons of regulation. They wont just give in... Look at Congress in your country, likely 80%+ of them are Lawyers. Bar associativos tend to be super powerful in most places.

I think it depends on the field and this will probably be true for most professions. The way they deliver services will change and the market will shrink for sure. At the end, everyone will just be trying to buy themselves time.

make the ais

• +1
If you think about it,there are bunch of way simpler jobs that can be replaced by ai.
Literally anything can be replaced by ai if that tecnology significantly improves.Anything even machine learning programmer.
The thing is Ai makes still a lot of the mistakes and it will never be infallible.There always needs to be someone to check what ai has done and correct mistakes and for that you need someone that knows how algorithms work and know software enginneering and how to code.
Think at it like an airpline pilot.Airplane is more automatic than ever before,computer is taking care of everything but you still need pilot to observe what the plane is doing and to find out and correct when something is wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
If you think about it,there are bunch of way simpler jobs that can be replaced by ai.
Literally anything can be replaced by ai if that tecnology significantly improves.Anything even machine learning programmer.
The thing is Ai makes still a lot of the mistakes and it will never be infallible.There always needs to be someone to check what ai has done and correct mistakes and for that you need someone that knows how algorithms work and know software enginneering and how to code.
Think at it like an airpline pilot.Airplane is more automatic than ever before,computer is taking care of everything but you still need pilot to observe what the plane is doing and to find out and correct when something is wrong.
yeah, but potentially it could end up being only the few nerds on top that look over what the AI makes and the bottom whatever percent of code monkeys are completely fucked. I doubt something like front end development will last.

non cs cope
hospitality degrees will all be useless in 5 years due to automation
business degrees are a meme
cs is simply gaining more traction
How would hospitality be automated any time soon? Like robots going around handing you your food and drinks?

Jfc just about to finish my cs degree 😂

Idc bring on the UBI 💰

around 3k a month, but I'm using a loophole.
How? another autist on 4chan said he gets 2.2k and even that was really high. pls tell i hate wagecucking.

I don't think the government wants all these low leve jobs replaced by A.I. There's a reason so many people have useless unnecessary jobs, it's how they keep us civilized and not rioting. You take away these jobs and automate them and a lot of people will go crazy and it won't end well, they know this.

How? another autist on 4chan said he gets 2.2k and even that was really high. pls tell i hate wagecucking.
my company is registered on a third party and I've got a proxy that larps as my 'work coach', the government pays for 70% of my salary for hours I don't make, and the 'overseer' validates that those hours were worked and receives compensation as 'coach' as well, but all the money just goes to me, that's on top of the basics.

Last edited:
my company is registered on a third party and I've got a proxy that larps as my 'work coach', the government pays for 70% of my salary for hours I don't make, and the 'overseer' validates that those hours were worked and receives compensation as 'coach' as well, but all the money just goes to me, that's on top of the basics.
I wanna do this aswell, how do i start? is sit basically unemployment and you have a work coach who is fake or a friend? your llc is registered off-shore?

Incel job filled with trannys, feminists and fatties

I wanna do this aswell, how do i start? is sit basically unemployment and you have a work coach who is fake or a friend? your llc is registered off-shore?
if I wrote a detailed plan people would found out what regulations I'm using, it might not even be possible where you're at and you might be too late, I fall under older more relaxed regulations.

How would hospitality be automated any time soon? Like robots going around handing you your food and drinks?
Plenty of restaurants in japan like this. Also went in one in Lisbon when i was travelling.

• Woah
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Just imagine going through 4-5 years of Uni just to get cucked by AI, it's over for Programmingcels.

Soon Programmers will become like Latin, Hieroglyphics, Sanskrit and Ancient Egyptian experts: it will have it's value, but only for historical purposes.
not true, no company is gonna have a whole back end written by ai, or front end drawn out by ai

This is cope and an excuse not to get a degree in CS. Anyone currently working as a programmer knows these are tools that will help programmers become more efficient. At best in the future it will mean less junior developers will be required.

not true, no company is gonna have a whole back end written by ai, or front end drawn out by ai
Yet... But yes, humans will never become obsolete because we are God's most important creation and we are OP: there will ALWAYS be an use for us.

After seeing your guys talk about this, I'm concluding that the trades still mog despite the downsides. @Pretty seems to be the only one saying ChatGPT is cope. Everyone else seems to be in agreement

the future is being a gigger

Idc as long as we get UBI
That's exactly what the Jews want you to do. To be dependent through ubi. Then if you don't do what the say, no food for your rotting ass that's playing ps5 all day, whilst doing nothing and being a fat fak

Tax advisor.

I wished ai did better.
fiscaal recht? bij keuze uit fiscale economie en fiscaal recht- welke zou jij kiezen? ik heb vooral oog op toekomstperspectief tbh

fiscaal recht? bij keuze uit fiscale economie en fiscaal recht- welke zou jij kiezen? ik heb vooral oog op toekomstperspectief tbh
both have plenty opportunities after finishing, in the field of workng at an accouniinf/tax firm or the IRS?Bleastingdienst ets.
So, it depends on what one want to become? it's kind al like: wanna become a numbers guy, or a text/law guy?
I would advice economics version, if one wants to work in a company. Because your get more accounting and company process assessment skills.
If one wants to become fully focussed on being a law tiger. Caring jack shit about company processes, and so on. Than going the law route moggs, so one can become an law expert. Also advice it, if one wants tpo become a tax person, doing tax law court cases and so on alot.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
The best jobs in the future are entertainment/social media jobs, you can use your looks to get money and that will make it much more incentivizing to get better looks

can't wait for code monkeys, lawyers, and pretty much every other white collar job that involves processing and forwarding information to be replaced by AI, the only reason it hasn't happened yet because that's the majority of all jobs and no one knows what to do with so many useless people who essentially have zero talent for anything except regurgitating information.
useless people still need jobs to consume and fuel the economy

replacing those people with AI would be a net negative

Why is this guy talking about lefort 2? Is this a mainstream topic now?
yes yest a guy said i should get lefort for maxilla. its mainstream boyos