r/incelexit is full of haters

alien

alien

Kraken
My mental health has actually improved a lot since mid-May. Yet people on r/incelexit were like "no you're backsliding, seek therapy bro." Shut the fuck up. I lost 11+ lbs in 6 weeks. My body fat % is down. Muscle mass % is up. I actually have a jawline now. My energy is up. My anxiety is lower. My mood is better. Rejection doesn't phase me like it used to. I bought some stylish new fuckboy clothes at the thrift store that make me feel good. I bought skinny fuckboy jeans, an Aeropostale t-shirt and a fuckboy button-up shirt for $41.78 CAD after tax. I'm going to fuckboymaxx my wardrobe even more.

r/incelexit doesn't exist to help incels and former incels. That sub is for bullying incels and ex-incels. They like to feel morally superior to us.

I actually am seeking therapy btw because you can't expect fuck all in terms of support on reddit or even PSL. $340 CAD for 4 weeks.
4XQDEaf.png

Society only gives a shit about what men can provide for them. Society doesn't give a shit about them. I'm paying some foid therapist $85 CAD/week for 45 minute live video chat sessions (they also have phone chat or scheduled instant messaging if you prefer). And 24/7 text messaging support. My first video session is tomorrow night.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 18522 and prettyboislime
Lifefuel. Soon you will become BBC-Lite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kingcel32, GetShrekt and 4 others
Lifefuel. Soon you will become BBC-Lite
I'm not black. Hopefully Chad-lite. Though I am 5'6". I don't think height is that big of a deal if the girl is short. But obviously some short girls go for tall men only.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and gogger
You will make it! To be fair, chadlite at 5'6 will be very difficult and might require hard maxxing. But if you believe you can do it go for it! Dont get too over zealous, getting overly excited for something when on a good streak when you should go at it with more concern could cause a relapse, since it might feel extra defeating. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: alien
You will make it! To be fair, chadlite at 5'6 will be very difficult and might require hard maxxing. But if you believe you can do it go for it! Dont get too over zealous, getting overly excited for something when on a good streak when you should go at it with more concern could cause a relapse, since it might feel extra defeating. :Comfy:
Yeah some 5'6" blonde haired blue eyed chick on her dating profile mentioned asking about her fantasy as a conversation starter. So I messaged her asking her saying I gotta know, what's your fantasy <her name> 😈? And she BLOCKED me. LMFAO. Low-inhibition autism game failed. But luckily I'm not banned yet. Only 6' Chad is willing to ask her about her fantasies I guess.

I love this low-inhibition autism mentality that I am about now though. Whenever I have got laid, it came from spurts of low-inhibition autism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Yeah some 5'6" blonde haired blue eyed chick on her dating profile mentioned asking about her fantasy as a conversation starter. So I messaged her asking her saying I gotta know, what's your fantasy <her name>? And she BLOCKED me. LMFAO. Low-inhibition autism game failed. But luckily I'm not banned yet. Only 6' Chad is willing to ask her about her fantasies I guess.

I love this low-inhibition autism mentality that I am about now though. Whenever I have got laid, it came from spurts of low-inhibition autism.
Just be yourself theory has some plausanility to it, some girls love the way i banter with them, some get creeped out, i like having a girl im seeing that i can joke about leaving them dead on the side of the highway. Then they banter back. Its better that way than trynna be fake just ti get laid

• +1
Reactions: alien
I actually posted evidence on incelexit that I am in therapy now. And I got downvoted -1 on that forum. That forum doesn't actually want to help incels/ex-incels. They want to bully them. They want to feel morally righteous/superior to incels/ex-incels and virtue signal. They literally want incels/ex-incels to visit Gandy. Never go there for advice, they don't care. I hope it works out with my therapist tonight with the video call session.