r/IncelTears is guaranteed to be run by sub5s

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
Their main argument can never be something that is already 'proven' or mostly socially accepted. If they see a post about height the response is always something like
"OH BUT I SAW A GIRL WITH A GUY UNDER 6 FEET SO THAT MEANS WHAT YOU SAID ISNT TRUE" :feelsuhh: . I can almost guarantee that most of them are on the brink of becoming incels themselves that's why the spend their free time posting about it almost like they are trying to fight it off.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, ElTruecel, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
Their main argument can never be something that is already 'proven' or mostly socially accepted. If they see a post about height the response is always something like
"OH BUT I SAW A GIRL WITH A GUY UNDER 6 FEET SO THAT MEANS WHAT YOU SAID ISNT TRUE" :feelsuhh: . I can almost guarantee that most of them are on the brink of becoming incels themselves that's why the spend their free time posting about it almost like they are trying to fight it off.
I mean there entire subreddit are full of closested incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and i hear voices
They’ve had "post your pic day" before, it’s been proven the average user there is sub-5

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I mean there entire subreddit are full of closested incels in denial
they always fail the ragebait posts and think thats what most people think as well jfl

Water and they’re all old as fuck too it’s useless giving those old milennial spergs attention

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and i hear voices
Okay incel

• Love it
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel