/r/ladyboners disproves a lot of PSL theories

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Rami Malek is a sub 5 by PSL standards but gets featured there every week with many girls complimenting his eye area specifically (the shape, hooding is a meme). Many of the featured guys have neutral to negative CT. PCT is something that looks good to guys because it's a feminine trait. Girls don't care about it as much. Also a lot of asians get posted there who would be sub 5s by PSL standards. 95% of the guys there have stubble/beards. Many of them don't have eye hooding, a good bit have upper eyelid exposure. 80% of them have strong angular jaws. 100% of them have good bodies. I have yet to see legit hollow cheeks. Many of them are norwooding-it's a sign of maturity.

This "ugly NCT, eyebagged, upper eyelid exposed, subhuman" dominates this sub (along with Henry Cavill)

Before anyone says the user base is gay men, it's 80% girls according to stats, and gay men have their own version of that sub so it's definitely mostly women. If you read comments, it's obvious all of them are from girls. Before you say status halo, men attractive by PSL standards are posted alongside these guys so if anything, if the "ugly" men were there up because of status halo, the PSL attractive men should be even higher because of their status halo too, but this is not the case. Regardless, relatively obscure models/people get posted there too. Women browse this sub, a lot of normal woman too as reddit has gotten really popular. Even if these were female versions of neckbeards, we know from tinder that all women basically have the same standards.

A lot of you are going to disagree with this and say "muh faggotry" or "muh status halo". I really don't care to convince any of you because it doesn't change reality. If you all want to ascend to gay aliens that are some of the models you worship, go ahead. Keep coping with closeted homos. Jordan Barrett never does well on this sub and the only time he gets >10 upvotes is when his lanky body is shown, chico only gets >100 upvotes when his body is shown, etc.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, LooksJourney, Phad and 1 other person
He has still good eye shape and good PFL. Also, can i have source for "it's 80% girls according to stats"

Last edited:
you look sensual/dreamy?
girls love you
period

lips and actually nct can add a ton to that
most guys girls swoon over have features
but yeah most nct are actually pct with covering
but it works both ways

Rami malek is good looking so what these sites will percieve as flaws, the public will percieve as unique

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, dogtown and Imonlyhere
PSL is majorly flawed because rating is done by bitter heterosexual men based on features like forward growth, hollow cheeks, and canthal tilt. An ideal rating system would have heterosexual women and some gay men (only to the degree of their existence in the human population) rate several faces and then scale their relative ratings on an IQ-like system with a set mean and standard deviation like in this paper by Lee and Ryu. This would fix the flaws of both PSL and standard r/rateme style ratings.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
PSL is horseshit. Like I said, ppl here need to leave the basement

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, LooksJourney and SHARK
Prooves what I've been saying for a long time

> Canthal Tilt is the least important for attraction unless it's extremely negative or positive. I think nick bateman is slightly hurt by his extreme PCT
> Hooded eyes are the same thing as canthal tilt as long as they eye exposure or hoodness isn't so extreme
> Palpebral Fissure Length/ PFW determines your eye shape and is the most important for eye attractiveness
> Eye color halo is real

So far I'm the only one who can reliably predict slayers. If I rated 100,000 slayers maybe only 1-2 of them I'd miss

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and RedPilledStemcel
They are just bulgy af which ruins its shape, hooding and adds maybe some scleral show.
There are a lot of 5-5.5 guys down there in that reddit, which are haloed by their image in the internet or TV and movies. PSL is still valid.

H A L O
A
L
O

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Firstly, he is at least average looking. Secondly,
Google search: Rami Malek is an American actor who has a net worth of $8 million.
That guy would be a homeless guy he would be PSL 2.5 for a woman. Women have the inability to see looks objectively, it is greatly affected by money/status. Cherry picking examples are pointless, scientific studies which remove the status/money dimension which affects their perception of looks with large sample size have clearly proved the PSL theories.
Lastly, that Reddit thread title also pointed out "What about an Egyptian God?" and probably a lot of women upvoted to prove to themselves and/or others that they aren't shallow/discriminatory which affects the results that you attempt to look at as an objective measure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, StudyHacks, Deleted member 466 and 1 other person
PSL is horseshit. Like I said, ppl here need to leave the basement
No man. Thing is that these guys just have status. Even Cumberbatch gets lots of upvotes there. He’s not getting votes for being good looking. He’s getting votes because of being Cumberbatch. Says goes for Rami Malek. Just status halo nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, dodt and androidcel
r/ladyboners is 100% horseshit. Guys like Benedict Cumberbatch get tons of votes. Why? Coz they’re good looking? Lol no. Coz they’re famous and these bitches know him.

Ladyboners has many such faggots getting tons of votes just because they’re famous and nothing else. IMO tinder is the best way to see what women like. Everything else will have flaws.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Mewton, BeestungLipsTheory and 9 others
To add to my point this guy got 27 votes over there, lol.

This is the same guy that was used in the famous atomic black pill tinder experimemt. He will blow a non status Cumberbatch/Malek to another universe. I tried tinder with him and almost every bitch right swiped. Will that happen with an unknown Malek/Cumberbatch? No fucking way.

F73978DA D4F9 4188 B5F9 082D6EF65778

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BeautifulBones, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
i think they look for traits that make good ltr partners, money status, good looks but still cucky looking. sorry if i copied someone but this seems copied

To add to my point this guy got 27 votes over there, lol.

This is the same guy that was used in the famous atomic black pill tinder experimemt. He will blow a non status Cumberbatch/Malek to another universe. I tried tinder with him and almost every bitch right swiped. Will that happen with an unknown Malek/Cumberbatch? No fucking way.

View attachment 9626
I'm not saying PSL is always wrong. I'm just saying it's flawed as some people rated high by PSL do badly and some people rated really low by PSL do well. Again people don't get to hollywood looking bad. Sure the Tinder experiment had someone who was both highly rated by PSL and does well, but if you look at this: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/relationships/a19628620/tinder-most-swiped-2018/ , a lot of these people don't have the PSL rating to have that title but fit with the men on /r/ladyboners. It's literally impossible to test if a non status cumberbatch/malek would do well, but I'd bet yes if they had quality pictures.

He has a good lower third and has status which matters the most.
Why do you think so many ugly male musicians that play in some niche places get so much pussy?

He has a good lower third and has status which matters the most.
Why do you think so many ugly male musicians that play in some niche places get so much pussy?
These people don't get posted on /r/ladyboners....did you even read my post. I address this in my post.

@RedPilledStemcel
Males from the link honestly look average af, not chadlite tier, but each of them is clearly cannot be called statistically average dude (4PSL), they are statistically doing much better than that. With that kind of face, you can slay tbh.

Facial harmony boyos. Sometimes faces just come together nicely in the eyes of women. PSL theories can't explain everything.

The main reason the PSL rating system is so flawed is because it's based almost entirely on male models. While male models are generally attractive to women, there are some guys that don't fit the male model mold that are also attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
No man. Thing is that these guys just have status. Even Cumberbatch gets lots of upvotes there. He’s not getting votes for being good looking. He’s getting votes because of being Cumberbatch. Says goes for Rami Malek. Just status halo nothing else.
Ah I thought u were talking about the other ladybonersgw sub for regular non famous dudes to post pics of themselves. But yeah true if talking about the celeb one

Ah I thought u were talking about the other ladybonersgw sub for regular non famous dudes to post pics of themselves. But yeah true if talking about the celeb one
Shouldn't the goodlooking PSL dudes with status get even more upvotes than these guys. Remember Rami Malek features alongside Henry Cavill

They're considered "ladyboners" (it's landwhaleboners) because they have status. It doesn't disprove the blackpill, in fact, it's actually redpilled. Also, you are right to an extent. Women don't care about the hunter eyes meme or the bug eyes meme. It's all about facial harmony. Rami has it. Only autistic virgins who don't leave their basement will call him ugly due to eye area. That's not how it works.

Shouldn't the goodlooking PSL dudes with status get even more upvotes than these guys. Remember Rami Malek features alongside Henry Cavill
Good question. Maybe u should post their pics there. Besides it's mostly gay dudes there anyway

Good question. Maybe u should post their pics there. Besides it's mostly gay dudes there anyway
Gay dudes have their own sub. Also if you read the comments, half the shit is like "i'd marry this guy asap". I didn't mean like the gl guys on psl, i mean the guys who are gl by psl standards.

I didn't mean like the gl guys on psl, i mean the guys who are gl by psl standards
Yeah I understood lol. But yeah would be interesting to see how they stack up against statusmaxed averagecels

Rami isn't ugly, but isn't very good looking either. He looks very high trust and is extremely famous, that is where his appeal lies.