r/MGTOW, r/TheRedPill and /pol/ are LARPers. Change my Mind

alien

alien

Kraken
r/TheRedPill, /pol/ and to some extent r/mgtow are full of middle-aged oldcels talking about how they are spinning plates. On r/mgtow you commonly see guys say "it's easy to get laid. I just don't want to deal with women's bullshit", etc etc. As if pot bellied balding oldcel office cucks in their 40s making $50,000 are "spinning plates" and getting laid very easily. Or you see the LARPers on r/TheRedPill, /pol/ and r/mgtow who claim that they make six figure incomes and say that men age like fine wine and they are swimming in pussy

Here is the Black Pill: The type of man who is unwilling to cuck to women (redpillers and mgtow) are also the type of man who is unwilling to cuck to his employer. If you want to climb the corporate ladder and be a success, you need to eat shit and like the taste of it. If you are willing to cuck to your employer 40+ hours/week in order to get ahead, chances are you are willing to cuck to a woman for a sniff of pussy.

If you're not willing to cuck to your employer, you're not going to get very far in the corporate world unless you are a trust fund kid who was set up with a lot of money by your family to invest in your own business. Or your family has connections. So whenever you see a red piller or MGTOW talk about how he is so successful and he has women throwing themselves at him, you know that he's full of shit.

If you are not good looking, wealthy or a celebrity, you are invisible to women. So how am I supposed to believe that most guys on r/theredpill, /pol/ and r/mgtow aren't losers? Women are notoriously picky. Except when women are serious about looking to settle down. Then they start to relax their standards so that they can find a beta who is willing to help her with the rent/mortgage. And even then a lot of women these days are opting to stay single and room with their girlfriends or live with their parents in order to save money instead of finding themselves a man.

you want me to read that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Oh bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
men coping their own way

It is also a common phrase in the blackpill community

"redpillers are incel in denials"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Whatever you say bro

the whole manosphere (inlcuding PSL) is all just cope

Yeah, man. I agree with every single word you wrote.