r/money is suicidefuel

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Fuck, everyone has upwards to 200k+ in their savings n shut. Meanwhile; I blew all the money I had from my autism interventionist job. I got to fix this shut man !

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, lemonnz, NoseProphecy and 2 others
online era, making money shouldn't be hard. just need to find the right interest and some dedicated time for it

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
told u to stop that gambling shit mane

online era, making money shouldn't be hard. just need to find the right interest and some dedicated time for it
I've been researching online methods, but all I can find is ghey ideas that are saturated to hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Costcosuperstore, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
told u to stop that gambling shit mane
I know man, but after watching that ladyluckhq on youtube. I had to try my own luck on the slots. But, I should have saved all that money and put it into a cd account or something. Fuck it, I'll make a more steady income once I am done with this pharmacy tech shut.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and User28823
I've been researching online methods, but all I can find is ghey ideas that are saturated to hell and back.
jfl if you think just few minutes of research will find you one, it's not that easy. but you'll eventually find it

just shot a dm to a few of them surgery funds soon if lilith wills

jfl if you think just few minutes of research will find you one, it's not that easy. but you'll eventually find it
u got any suggestions mr gates

• JFL
Reactions: MrBossMan
I agree, but why don't you lessen my learning curve and give me some ideas bruh ?

if you have specific skills like graphic designing, or writing. freelancing would be a good start. Like fiverr or upwork
fuark i will try this shut

What was your job again

if you have specific skills like graphic designing, or writing. freelancing would be a good start. Like fiverr or upwork
bru u would be competing with the highest rated jeets on fiver and upwork who work for a fraction of the price, what do u do

• +1
i learnt programming by building a niche software (simple) but sold many copies of it online making roughly 500 usd but i stopped developing and started fiverr made some cash (100usd). may not be much but mind you the first one reselling the same shit i made 500usd

• Woah
Reactions: cashmerefraud
What was your job again
The title of the job was behavior interventionist, but a more apt term is nanny or babysitter for autistic kids.

i learnt programming by building a niche software (simple) but sold many copies of it online making roughly 500 usd but i stopped developing and started fiverr made some cash (100usd). may not be much but mind you the first one reselling the same shit i made 500usd
That's some peanut money you made there nigguh. I can make that shut doing a 9-5. But, still money is money.

• +1
bru u would be competing with the highest rated jeets on fiver and upwork who work for a fraction of the price, what do u do
most of them have bad thumbnail and a generalised title. you can find your niche , instead of "i edit in photoshop" make it "i can make stream overlays"

That's some peanut money you made there nigguh. I can make that shut doing a 9-5. But, still money is money.
9-5 is not that ez, but biz mogs. if you are that high iq, start a biz initial years will be hard but once set you can make good money without much efforts

most of them have bad thumbnail and a generalised title. you can find your niche , instead of "i edit in photoshop" make it "i can make stream overlays"
ah yea u right, usp's, mr gates never fails us

• +1
9-5 is not that ez, but biz mogs. if you are that high iq, start a biz initial years will be hard but once set you can make good money without much efforts
Okay, but what is the best business idea ?

Okay, but what is the best business idea ?
this is just like asking where's my stacy gf? you gotta find one im just giving you an overview

this is just like asking where's my stacy gf? you gotta find one im just giving you an overview
Come on man; you gotta have some kind of idea ? I've already researched dozens of articles, and they are vague as fuck on this one concept. Am I supposed to build something? Like a car that doesn't run on gasoline or some shut ?

Come on man; you gotta have some kind of idea ? I've already researched dozens of articles, and they are vague as fuck on this one concept. Am I supposed to build something? Like a car that doesn't run on gasoline or some shut ?
pm me your interests, i will try finding one

Should have invested in nvdia nigga
IMG 1567