r/niceguys shows the ignorance and cuckery of most men

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I was browsing r/niceguys because a nigga here posted a thread about it. And I must say, I don't blame the whores on that subreddit for laughing at the abused dogs.

For some odd reason, every screenshot on that subreddit involves the same thing; some illiterate fuck lashing out at some dumb good for nothing slut for rejecting him. Now, look, rejection sucks, we all know that. But, acting like an enraged cuck and texting a bitch "lol fuck you bitch I was kidding when I called you hot you're an ugly bitch I'm such a nice guy" is only going to make her laugh. She's going to show all her friends and just have a good time making fun of you. How dumb can a nigga be to come up with such a dense response? "Much why u ignore me:feelsuhh: me want pussy:feelsuhh:me nice guy:feelsuhh:".

Men need to learn from the best...me.

Be like me. Fuck some virgin pussy, drink some whiskey, and just chill out with your dick full of spit and pussy juice. Just accept that women want bad boy psychopaths! Don't stress shit you can't change. If you ain't no rapist, killer, or criminal, don't even bother TALKING to a woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jpg, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18012 and 5 others
Is that why my badoo date flaked me??:feelswah::feelswah:
Drank and smoked for an hour and made zero advances like 2 asexuals, I want to rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and mulattomaxxer
Lot of words

Got 9km or so left of biking until I retire for the night

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, one job away and Lygodactylus
Sub5s in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and one job away
Can’t take you seriously with the Arthur avi