r/Passport_Bros: "I really feel sorry for the men of the countries I go to"

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
As a white guy, I've been to Asia a lot. I can pull any women there I want. I do get rejected a lot by white women here in the states. But in Asia, women approach me, esp Asia. So many women approach me. I get so many opportunities to date.

And this isn't me saying I'm superior or anything, because I'm not. Its my personal experience. The women would rather be with me than men of their own country, just because I'm white, and nothing else. Honestly, it does feel kinda bad that so many of them have white fetishes and only sees me as a status symbol. However according to dating statistics, Asian men have it the hardest.

Being rejected by tons of women from my own ethnicity, I empathize with those guys. I am looking for love myself too. I'm being rejected in my home country, and being fetishized in the countries I go to. And this is causing a big problem for men of these other countries. The same thing that happened to me is happening to them. The only difference is that if they do passport bro it to the west, dating will be harder unless they find girls who are into kpop, which is the minority. Even then it's just a fetish because those girls are obsessed with Kpop.

Dating is fucked all around the world.

lifefuel for @Ai Impact

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, RichardSpencel, Fiqh and 3 others
no girls are into asians even if they like kpop

asians can only betabuxx dark south east asian farmer girls

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer