/r/plasticsurgery told me that I shouldn't get rhinoplasty and solely jaw augmentation.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
So they're pretty lower third blackpilled but not nose blackpilled. Or maybe a Gandy nose works with my phenotype? A particularly blackpilled dude there told me that my nose isn't "too bad" and that I should just get it slimmed from the front if anything (though i'll probably straighten my nose's dorsal hump as well)

I think my parents would be pretty much on-board with rhinoplasty and I could probably even get it done soon because my parents could be on board with it (the other day my mother was telling me how some people REALLY need nosejobs and she's commented on the fact I have a big nose before so she'll probably be chill with it).

What do you guys think? You've all seen my face lol

nose is never the problem, if you're gonna surgerycel FIRST do the jaw, then look at whats next, rhino wont make u attractive unless its severely deformed

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, 11gaijin, SLA and 2 others
nose is never the problem, if you're gonna surgerycel FIRST do the jaw, then look at whats next, rhino wont make u attractive unless its severely deformed

Mine isn't "severely deformed" but it's big. Like, as big/bigger than Gandy's

mh3wgmkob7u01.jpg

Mine isn't "severely deformed" but it's big. Like, as big/bigger than Gandy's

mh3wgmkob7u01.jpg
Let me correct it, 95% of the times it's not really the nose, it's the small jaw.

looks like the guy had some chin work done too no?

looks like the guy had some chin work done too no?

It was a chin implant, yes. But I'd definitely say that the rhinoplasty was more worth it out of the two. He went from a 2/10 to a 5/10 to a 6/10 (normie scale) in that pic. The rhino was really worth it

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
His jaw is nearly nonexistent or is it just me? Tbh a lot of the surgeons are used to working on females for rhino, you’d prob have to go to a good surgeon which will be dearer, I’d say go for the jaw first.

So they're pretty lower third blackpilled but not nose blackpilled. Or maybe a Gandy nose works with my phenotype? A particularly blackpilled dude there told me that my nose isn't "too bad" and that I should just get it slimmed from the front if anything (though i'll probably straighten my nose's dorsal hump as well)

I think my parents would be pretty much on-board with rhinoplasty and I could probably even get it done soon because my parents could be on board with it (the other day my mother was telling me how some people REALLY need nosejobs and she's commented on the fact I have a big nose before so she'll probably be chill with it).

Your somewhat lucky to have family support with this. I dont know how my family would feel about me getting suegery but im hoping they'll be understanding considering its only compensating for my wrong development

If you got a Lefort instead of a chin implant, it would likely straighten the hump on your nose anyway and you might not need rhino.

Just get everything dude. YOLO that shit and get Eppley to do both PLUS one other major comsetic surgery of your choice and let us know how it goes. Can't wait for the results!

Now the serious answer - at your age, you are way too obsessed with your appearance and what you think surgeries can hope to change. I can't even begin to imagine the constant ruminations going on in your mind every single day. So let me shoot you straight - get your rhinoplastly (not with Eppley) and then get off internet PSL forums and forget about plastic surgery until at least 25 and instead focus on school and making money and developing your coping strategy.

You need a lot of surgeries - we all do, truth be told - but for right now, the best thing for you is a rhinoplasty so you have a less ethnic looking nose. You aren't going to look like Chad, just the same person but with a better looking nose, and still a curry, unfortunately. And you will never look like Chad, not anywhere remotely close. You will always be a prisoner to your facial harmony, facial proportions, and phenotype. Even after jaw surgery, chin surgery, 3 different fillers, and a perfect rhinoplasty, you are still just some curry who had jaw surgery, chin surgery, 3 different fillers, and a perfect rhinoplasty - some curry who still looks like yourself.

College years:
Make it your mission to approach other incels that you can cope in drab misery with, not women who don't even consider you a carbon life form. Make it your mission to forget who Barry Eppley even is. Make it your mission to share boisterous laughter with others, even if they are 1/2 inch taller and 1/2 PSL rating higher than you. Make it your mission to look back at yourself in 5 years and wonder why the fuck you were so obsessed with surgeries in the first place.

Thereafter:
Be a stemcell or be a doctor or be something where you can make money and live on your own with plenty of cash to spare. You don't need to ask anyone to get a plastic surgery. You don't need to ask anyone to go mongering in 3rd world shitholes. You don't need to ask anybody to play video games all day. You don't need to ask anyone to quit your job and travel wherever you want and cope all fucking day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, SquareChinOrDeath, TakaRyo and 1 other person
This. Lots of people who thing their nlse is big, actually have recessed jaw and maxilla

Just get everything dude. YOLO that shit and get Eppley to do both PLUS one other major comsetic surgery of your choice and let us know how it goes. Can't wait for the results!

Now the serious answer - at your age, you are way too obsessed with your appearance and what you think surgeries can hope to change. I can't even begin to imagine the constant ruminations going on in your mind every single day. So let me shoot you straight - get your rhinoplastly (not with Eppley) and then get off internet PSL forums and forget about plastic surgery until at least 25 and instead focus on school and making money and developing your coping strategy.

You need a lot of surgeries - we all do, truth be told - but for right now, the best thing for you is a rhinoplasty so you have a less ethnic looking nose. You aren't going to look like Chad, just the same person but with a better looking nose, and still a curry, unfortunately. And you will never look like Chad, not anywhere remotely close. You will always be a prisoner to your facial harmony, facial proportions, and phenotype. Even after jaw surgery, chin surgery, 3 different fillers, and a perfect rhinoplasty, you are still just some curry who had jaw surgery, chin surgery, 3 different fillers, and a perfect rhinoplasty - some curry who still looks like yourself.

College years:
Make it your mission to approach other incels that you can cope in drab misery with, not women who don't even consider you a carbon life form. Make it your mission to forget who Barry Eppley even is. Make it your mission to share boisterous laughter with others, even if they are 1/2 inch taller and 1/2 PSL rating higher than you. Make it your mission to look back at yourself in 5 years and wonder why the fuck you were so obsessed with surgeries in the first place.

Thereafter:
Be a stemcell or be a doctor or be something where you can make money and live on your own with plenty of cash to spare. You don't need to ask anyone to get a plastic surgery. You don't need to ask anyone to go mongering in 3rd world shitholes. You don't need to ask anybody to play video games all day. You don't need to ask anyone to quit your job and travel wherever you want and cope all fucking day.

Surgery1

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Idk if it’s because of a bad shop but the rhino morph makes you look more feminine although still good either way

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Idk if it’s because of a bad shop but the rhino morph makes you look more feminine although still good either way

Idk does this look good to you? That's with JUST chin

• +1
It still looks good to me but I have a similar nose so what do I know I could just be coping :feelspepo:

I mean a little bit of femininity/prettyboy never hurt anyone lol. It's important to have a balance, and my face / skull is masculine so an average nose looks quite alright. Shape is probably more important than size regarding nose though

• +1
Looks chaddy in the morph. U should go for it

This. Lots of people who thing their nlse is big, actually have recessed jaw and maxilla

What about noses that are too wide like black noses? Lots of blacks with forward maxillas but overly wide noses that ruin their facial harmony.

Obviously if your lower third was bigger your nose would seem smaller and actually proportional. I would only go for rhinoplasty if the nose has a significant bump which you don't have. I have a nose bump that needs to be fixed by surgery. You've seen my nose.

Jfl. I just looked at /r/plasticsurgery. This is cuckery on a whole new level. They unironically call the guy in this post attractive: .
I completely understand why they would say something like that in real life because you fear offending someone, but this is the internet. This is where you have the chance to be honest. Why are normies incapable of honesty?