/r/psychology gets blackpilled, upsetting many Redditors

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2969 and 17 others
they are coping with the study being speed dating now.

like a women wanting a life long partner also does not want a good looking man with good genes. she just wants to wake up to some subhuman every morning who she relates to jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, 190cm90kg, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others

like a women wanting a life long partner also does not want a good looking man with good genes. she just wants to wake up to some subhuman every morning who she relates to jfl
They're conveniently ignoring this information. Speed dating is more relevant than ever.
20822.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Elvisandreaa, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

Depends if she’s in Canada or somewhere else
1488993B 7B62 45CD 8E9B E6EA682F1B45
this Mulatta would’ve never touched him if they were in usa

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Depends if she’s in Canada or somewhere else View attachment 1882075 this Mulatta would’ve never touched him if they were in usa
both look like shit dude. what is this ramirez 1980s court room footage. why is this black and white as well

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 7580
both look like shit dude. what is this ramirez 1980s court room footage. why is this black and white as well
Obviously non white women look like shit , but still there are lots of fit white and black guys who are into mulattas like her, yet she’s with a fat 5’5 ugly Filipino

Women want athletic chad

Redditors and NTcopers are shocked

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, germanlooks, thereallegend and 1 other person
it's so fascinating how people try to fight it. it's like there's a collective mission to keep women on a pedestal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, 190cm90kg, germanlooks and 3 others
:feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsgiga: :feelsgiga: :feelsgiga:

water is wet stuff always hurts :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Aesthetics_III, the BULL and 5 others
Notice how OCEAN Big 5 traits showed no correlation is this study.
They actually did for men assessing women, which is ironic; suggesting that men care more about personality than women when it comes to initial attraction.
We found men’s attraction was significantly correlated with 12 partner characteristics: partner’s age, weight, physical attractiveness, sport activity, conservatism, all Big Five dimensions except openness, negative affect, anxiety, and self-esteem. These correlations suggest that men are more attracted to women who are older, lighter, physically attractive, athletic, conservative, extroverted, agreeable, and conscientious and who have high self-esteem. They are less attracted to women who are heavier, more neurotic, anxious, and grumpy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, Kingcel32, Xangsane and 1 other person
They actually did for men, which is ironic; suggesting that men care more about personality than women when it comes to initial attraction.
Interesting, but for the female side of the study, it seems to confirm the lookist blackpill perspective. "NT" is not confirmed in this study.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Alot of people in the comments are admitting that looks are the first thing that matters. As much as I'm happy that the blackpill is starting to come to forefront of social thought, I can't help but laugh when I think back to being 18-19, when I first stumbled into the blackpill and incel communities, and that these were the same normie faggots who use to come and harass us on the braincel subreddit and virtue signal to us how that looks didn't matter as much as pERsoNaLItY and cOnfIDenCE.

Pouring one out for the boys who roped in between then and now 🍻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Deleted member 22627 and the BULL
ED228552 2FB7 4E64 A713 E431A00C8DCC

C1FAD5D1 7C70 49CB 8A46 94C56BED421B

D25611F0 94F4 4FC4 8D3E 5C72FD22952B

:lul::lul::lul:
They’re completely detached from reality

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17920 and 5 others
Alot of people in the comments are admitting that looks are the first thing that matters. As much as I'm happy that the blackpill is starting to come to forefront of social thought, I can't help but laugh when I think back to being 18-19, when I first stumbled into the blackpill and incel communities, and that these were the same normie faggots who use to come and harass us on the braincel subreddit and virtue signal to us how that looks didn't matter as much as pERsoNaLItY and cOnfIDenCE.

Pouring one out for the boys who roped in between then and now 🍻
looks mattering in dating has never been a blackpill thing

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
looks mattering in dating has never been a blackpill thing
Looks being the first and foremost thing was always controversial lmao so much so that normie faggots virtue signal so hard in order to not seem shallow.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, 5'8manlet, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
„I hate sports. sports is a turn off. muscles are a turn off. i like the little wiry noodly ones“

Meanwhile her boyfriend:
View attachment 1882731
Nah, that's the guy who pumped her so hard she had trouble walking and was happy for weeks, and then sad for months when she found out he had banged her friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 5'8manlet
This post was removed

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Anything that goes against le hivemind must be removed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Elvisandreaa
women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
unreal to me that it’s a crazy discovery that looks is everything to some people in 2022

Why won't they wake up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Athlete halo is insane. Just beating everybody at the beep test in PE gets you attention.

The blackpill is outdated reddit is correct