R Ramirez was on roids during his killing spree

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
His uncle and cousin were hard time roid users
+ I saw a leaked tt a while ago with his belongings and there were several cups with orals jfl

maybe that's the reason why his bones were big asf and he still had high T even though he lived like dogshit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, mayo mogger, ominion and 15 others
+ I saw a leaked tt a while ago with his belongings and there were several cups with roids in pill form jfl

maybe that's the reason why his bones were big asf and he still had high T even though he lived like dogshit
Can u show a pic of him

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and PsychoDsk
Can u show a pic of him
do you not know who he is?

what-happened-to-richard-ramirez-teeth-1-1610507097122.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, MonoTBB and Deleted member 60975
+ I saw a leaked tt a while ago with his belongings and there were several cups with roids in pill form jfl

Who’s rr ? Rodrigo riquelme? I always knew he was roided he can’t be running this fast and still keep up

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, ascension, Samsepioler and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
+ I saw a leaked tt a while ago with his belongings and there were several cups with orals jfl

Nahh he was the poor to buy roids, and if he rlly did it -> every know it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, PsychoDsk and Deleted member 60975
Anyways buddy boyo I’m joining the dark side thanks for the t fuel

Last edited:
  • +1
Nahh he was the poor to buy roids, and if he rlly did it -> every know it
his uncle was a bodybuilder and dealt that shit
It's not possible to live that shitty and still have the motivation to go out and kill ppl or even have a libido lmao, he was def on roids and there were roids in his belongings in his hotel room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Samsepioler, NotCarv and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Based

• +1
Bump Hump GIF by Love Island Australia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Hardrada
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, TheRagingBull and PsychoDsk

Nofap rage

• JFL
The orals and syringes were to inject cocaine and other drugs which he was addicted to

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
The orals and syringes were to inject cocaine and other drugs which he was addicted to
nah I'm talking oral roids and vials containing I think test

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Hope he rots in hell

• +1
Reactions: ik_584 and Deleted member 60975
  • JFL
Utter framecel

• JFL
It’s genetic lol his mom had insane bones

It’s genetic lol his mom had insane bones
yeah probably still funny how all of it correlates. him being on roids while killing ppl

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy

do you have the pictures?
what steroids did he use btw

copium

nigga what gave him the energy and motivation and anger to go out at 4 am and break into houses and kill people is steroids
if he didn't, he wouldn't have energy for that
he used meth, cocaine, was malnutritioned, went days without sleep
you think someone can do all the shit he did without steroids?

do you have the pictures?
what steroids did he use btw
I saw it pass by a while ago, can't find it anymore
But there were 2 cups with I guess orals and 2 vials (maybe test or tren)

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
nigga what gave him the energy and motivation and anger to go out at 4 am and break into houses and kill people is steroids
exactly, the way he lived would destroy someone's testosterone. You can be genetically gifted all you want your test would still be in the gutter by living like that. This would mean low libido, no energy, little agression and that wasn't the case with him

I saw it pass by a while ago, can't find it anymore
But there were 2 cups with I guess orals and 2 vials (maybe test or tren)
so thats how he got bones and grew tall huh
that nigga prob had small balls too from the test tren but good hair genetics since he didnt bald from steroids or no acne
he doesnt seem to have any steroid side effect signs

• JFL
so thats how he got bones and grew tall huh
that nigga prob had small balls too from the test tren but good hair genetics since he didnt bald from steroids or no acne
he doesnt seem to have any steroid side effect signs
he did have acne when he was caught, and yeah I'm like 100% sure his bones are from roids bcs he looked like this at 18. He had shit bones and then suddenly 4 yrs later his zygos were god tier
all the signs point towards him abusing roids jfl

9d42a1251f0d40d8d0a9973944b16e9d--richard-ramirez-danse-macabre.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
he did have acne when he was caught, and yeah I'm like 100% sure his bones are from roids bcs he looked like this at 18. He had shit bones and then suddenly 4 yrs later his zygos were god tier

1. he might have used steroids
2. he might have not because just bc his uncle and cousins were roid users doesnt mean he was an user of it too, yes it increases the chance of him being a roid user but doesnt guarantee
3. could be a late bloomer
4. one sign (acne) isnt enough proof
5. i heard he had 1950 ng/dl of testosterone, if this is true then he might have used steroids or probably just DID, nobody has that high while living like he did, even if you have gifted genetics

1. he might have used steroids
2. he might have not because just bc his uncle and cousins were roid users doesnt mean he was an user of it too, yes it increases the chance of him being a roid user but doesnt guarantee
3. could be a late bloomer
4. one sign (acne) isnt enough proof
5. i heard he had 1950 ng/dl of testosterone, if this is true then he might have used steroids or probably just DID, nobody has that high while living like he did, even if you have gifted genetics
He used mane, he had vials and cups with roids in his possession before getting caught. why tf would he have that but don't use it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
He used mane, he had vials and cups with roids in his possession before getting caught. why tf would he have that but don't use it?
hmm
it could explain why he had an early death too i think. didn't he die in his 50s or something
im not sure but if its true its based as fuck

• +1
hmm
it could explain why he had an early death too i think. didn't he die in his 50s or something
im not sure but if its true its based as fuck
yeah he died of cancer
mf was based asf tbh
only thing he cared abt was roiding and killing while mogging everyone lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and asdvek
it's true I was close friends with ramierez and actually represented him in court

• Love it
Proof or larp

meth makes sense

Do you know of more examples of guys where this bone change occurred after using roids?

he was ultra low bf.. maybe it was just the bodyfat and supraorbitals developed later

Doubt he was actually taking steroids

Maybe tainted male enhancement pills because he was deviously sexual.