• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui and 11 others
1527434658138-png.74907

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui and 7 others
i need this

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
seriously? so basically a sub for incels going back into denial.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, CupOfCoffee, Achathin and 9 others
Hmm, I wish I could unswallow the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Those misogynistic inkwells will learn how to respekt wymyn again!!!!

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Achathin, FailedNormie and 3 others
Just may be blackpill is not real, may be we are the delusional one, we think we know the real truth, and we all think other people are idiot and blind because they are not blackpilled,
we keep posting about blackpill evidence people being bluepill, cucking, how foid having orgasm everyday with chad, how chad can get everything, we mock, laugh, angry at people, when they challenge the blackpill ideology
it just like how cult and religion work, may be we are wrong......:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

JK, LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASCEND OR ROPE!!!!JUST FUCKING LOL, IF YOU LOOK UGLY, JUST ROPE ALREADY, YOU UGLY SUBHUMAN COPER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormie, Vitruvian, Pendejo and 7 others
Those misogynistic inkwells will learn how to respekt wymyn again!!!!
chad slaps my ass every night hun x don't u think of doing that or i'll call the police ok xxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and SikKunt
I commented something on there and got banned lol

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Jfl at this world, some people just think incels are mentally ill and delusional about foids and relationship, and they think they r the doctors who would cure the disease. Shuttered island lvl shit

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SikKunt
seriously? so basically a sub for incels going back into denial.
You can take the blackpill bottle away from the incel, but you can't make him spit out the ones he already swallowed. PSL and braincels has probably permanently scarred my psyche at this point, but at least I can finally understand why I fail at life.

im always open to new information. i desperately dont want the blackpill to be true, its destroying my mind. im going insane, its gotten to the point where i dont wanna go outside anymore

You spend a lot of time on reditt ritalincuck......

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krezo, itsoverbuddyboyo and Ritalincel
im always open to new information. i desperately dont want the blackpill to be true, its destroying my mind. im going insane, its gotten to the point where i dont wanna go outside anymore
Right. When I spit blackpills online, it's not because I'm bitter and want to bring other people down. I want to get proven wrong.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and BigBoy
Right. When I spit blackpills online, it's not because I'm bitter and want to bring other people down. I want to get proven wrong.
yea me too man, i just want someone to say it isnt so. but i dont want some bluepilled fake hope response either, then its just cope. like are there studies that show how much of a role personality has to do with things? it would be too difficult to conduct.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
like are there studies that show how much of a role personality has to do with things?
No but there are studies that show the vast importance of looks in all areas of life.
Watch Monday FA Monday

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
No but there are studies that show the vast importance of looks in all areas of life.
Watch Monday FA Monday
yea i do and thats why i wanna kms

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
yea me too man, i just want someone to say it isnt so. but i dont want some bluepilled fake hope response either, then its just cope. like are there studies that show how much of a role personality has to do with things? it would be too difficult to conduct.
Right.

I talked to some guys who were below average looking (weak chin, for example. Not trucels) who get laid because they ain't pussy whipped high-inhib soyboys. They fuck plain chicks tho.

i really need this

even though there is defintely truth in the blackpill that once you swallow you can never spitout
theres also a lot of thoeries and opinions that arent so solid and you could change your mind over time and think theyre bull

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, FailedNormie and Ritalincel
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Foid: It’s all about the confidence
Guy: what’s your type of guy?
Foid: 6 foot and up with six pack and chiseled jawline, insane eye area,and straight nose and also he gutta makes a lot of money and famous

Hi.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Get philtrum length, vertical alignment at the Frankfurt horizontal plane position, maxillary protrusion, masseter size and occlusal plane angle OUT OF MY GOT DAMN HEAD, WHEN I WALK AROUND I CAN'T STOP SCANNING PEOPLE! I ONLY SEE WOMEN AS SHALLOW SUPERFICIAL CHAD'S DICK SUCKERS NOW!
HELP!!!!!!!!! :feelsohgod:

Get philtrum length, vertical alignment at the Frankfurt horizontal plane position, maxillary protrusion, masseter size and occlusal plane angle OUT OF MY GOT DAMN HEAD, WHEN I WALK AROUND I CAN'T STOP SCANNING PEOPLE! I ONLY SEE WOMEN AS SHALLOW SUPERFICIAL CHAD'S DICK SUCKERS NOW! HELP!!!!!!!!! :feelsohgod:
Jun 15, 2019

r/cuckcels

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I’m banned from that community. Too difficult to not bite your tongue at this point.