plukee

Moved on with life 🤍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Comments are brutal lmao

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 27452
He is going to destroy his legs with invasive surgeries to become taller when at the end of the day it’s not going to do much.

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman, Deleted member 28927 and 13 others
They are not shitting those people are normal people who go outside their house on daily basis and don't rot on incel forums all the time
So prolly they know that 6'6 isn't a good height unlike basement rotters who believe being 6'9 would make them a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, zura, mogger10 and 14 others
Low Iq. Couldve used money for plastic surgery to improve his face but instead used it to become even taller at over tier height.

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman, AngryShortMale and 10 others
They are not shitting those people are normal people who go outside their house on daily basis and don't rot on incel forums all the time
So prolly they know that 6'6 isn't a good height unlike basement rotters who believe being 6'9 would make them a slayer
Who said looksmaxx.org was an incel forum? Im pretty sure a self improvement forum is the opposite of an incel forum jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, User28823, T50 Mogger and 6 others
To be fair, that much of an increase in height when you started off already above average seems retarded. The risks versus rewards are very skewed here. If he's gotten to 6'3 without complications he should thank his lucky stars and stay at that height.

If he really wants to be taller, just use lifts.

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman, SecularIslamist and 5 others
Low Iq. Couldve used money for plastic surgery to improve his face but instead used it to become even taller at over tier height.
Yeah people on here say his face isn’t great tbh lmao there used to be ai edits of him with a chad face back when he was 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 31155
Who said looksmaxx.org was an incel forum? Im pretty sure a self improvement is the opposite of an incel forum jfl
You'll catch on...

• +1
Reactions: rooman, evap0, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
To be fair, that much of an increase in height when you started off already above average seems retarded. The risks versus rewards are very skewed here. If he's gotten to 6'3 without complications he should thank his lucky stars and stay at that height.

His recovery is doing fine check his latest ig post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Alexanderr
His recovery is doing fine check his latest ig post.
If he's doing good and stays healthy then good for him, he took some risks and it worked out. He'll pretty much be considered tall everywhere now.
There's a difference between being 6'0 and 6'3 for sure, but for most people, the risks of the procedure outweigh the rewards, especially at 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman, eyes and 5 others
muh lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, LowTrust, eyes and 3 others
You'll catch on...
I’ve lurked on incels.is and they all have defeatet-ist mentalitys and do nothing with there lives (cause they literally admit to it ) meanwhile im 17 im being realistic and softmaxxing for now and actually dedicated to getting some surgeries when im older. But i know the owners are the same like .is thats why i take this site with a grain of salt and whenever someone comments bs it doesn’t affect me I laugh at it because ik there living worse off lives than me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, rooman, Deleted member 27452 and 2 others
Nobody is getting this surgery in highschool when there are still virgin JBs so I don't give a shit. They can have fun with the roasties though JFL

• +1
Reactions: rooman, LowTrust, Debetro and 1 other person
Nobody is getting this surgery in highschool when there are still virgin JBs so I don't give a shit. They can have fun with the roasties though JFL
Why would they you gotta be 18 to get the surgery anyways lmao it’s there rules. Also there’s a family supporting there son going from 5’3 to 5’10 on there which is 7 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Lol at people coping. He went from just a robust normal sized man to the Mountain from Game of Thrones and a size mogger of NFL players. As narcy and reckless as it was it will drastically impact his status and SMV (especially in the US where many women are size queens)

I can't count how many LTN size moggers I've seen with cute girls in the US.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Debetro, Deleted member 27452 and 3 others
Why would they you gotta be 18 to get the surgery anyways lmao it’s there rules. Also there’s a family supporting there son going from 5’3 to 5’10 on there which is 7 inches
Exactly they are never gonna get the surgery before 18 so naturally tall guys are not gonna have to deal with height inflation and frauders so its more powerful. And you are actually competing for virgin girls

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27452 and plukee
guarantee he looks like a clown and will have major issues in the future

• +1
IMG 5538

Oof blackpilling af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 27452 and 2 others
Lol at people coping. He went from just a robust normal sized man to the Mountain from Game of Thrones and a size mogger of NFL players. As narcy and reckless as it was it will drastically impact his status and SMV (especially in the US where many women are size queens)

I can't count how many fat gross size moggers I've seen with cute girls in the US.
Oh yeah and don’t even get me started on the whole wingspan thing. His wingspan his 6’4 and he’s only 6’6 lmao and people call him t rex arms out of a 2 inch difference lmao

• +1
I'm praying on his downfall
hope he StephenHawkingmaxxes
Im happy for him and anyone who gets this procedure. But it’s okay youve been effected by the abel and cain effect and for men it’s natural to be jealous of those who are succeeding in life when they aren’t. Have a good day 😉

• +1
Doesn’t matter how great or poor a surgery result is, bluepilled normies will seethe and cope no matter what, probably because they are jealous they don’t have the money and balls to do the same.

Legit looksmax for this dude, even if overkill. It’s all about face and height, any hardmaxxing you do to improve either is beneficial

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20064 and 3 others
Doesn’t matter how great or poor a surgery result is, bluepilled normies will seethe and cope no matter what, probably because they are jealous they don’t have the money and balls to do the same.

Legit looksmax for this dude, even if overkill. It’s all about face and height, any hardmaxxing you do to improve either is beneficial
Thank you for being understanding. I live in a tall area and get mogged everytime im in a supermarket cause there’s always atleast a couple 6’5+ dudes (at my work place it’s ultimately worse) and it’s a surgery ive done a lot of research on since i was 15. And im 6’1 now and recently turned 17. I am fully aware of the risks and am responsible for anything that would go wrong

• +1
he's married with kids
Yes so he wanted to it for himself. Even if i had a gf (which I never will because im completely focused on myself and have been since i was 13 + im whitepilled and ive accepted that because im autistic ill forever be alone) it’s good for him

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, rooman and Deleted member 27452
Bump more ppl need to see this

• +1
I did, LL always looks hilarious and uncanny imo
You honestly wouldn’t be able to tell if you kept it a secret. Legit i had no idea the owner of livelifetaller was 5’2 because he’s 5’10 now and i wasn’t really focused on him tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, zainab and Deleted member 27452
Why are there 5’10 and 5’9 people there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and plukee
cope.

6'6 mogs 6'3 and it's still in the practical zone

6'3 is a nice height but it doesn't give you the HEIGHT halo tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, LowTrust, rubberduck and 2 others
What a delusional monkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
cope.

6'6 does mog but legit 6'3 is halotic

• Hmm...
Reactions: eyes
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and cytoplasm
  • JFL
cope.

Sounds like something a tall incel with a fucked up face would say

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, eyes and plukee
No one likes someone who cheats their genetic destiny. Faggots on r/tall love their heights, they love mogging shortcels, the only reason they are hating is because he cheated his way to 6’6

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, mogger10, rooman and 1 other person

I can't count how many LTN size moggers I've seen with cute girls in the US.
No one is gonna give a shit about this ugly beaner subhuman JFL
Even at this height he mogs nothing, works out but just looks like a fat pile of shit and he also has ballerina foot.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
No one is gonna give a shit about this ugly beaner subhuman JFL
Even at this height he mogs nothing, works out but just looks like a fat pile of shit and he also has ballerina foot.
Tbh it is sOOOOO OVA for his bug eyed face 😂

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
No one likes someone who cheats their genetic destiny. Faggots on r/tall love their heights, they love mogging shortcels, the only reason they are hating is because he cheated his way to 6’6
People on r/tall also larp a lot too

• +1
6'6 is unironically too tall for a lot of foods 6'3 is the perfect height to mog 99% of men and not be a freak show

• +1

• +1
Sounds like something a tall incel with a fucked up face would say
or a BDD autist but i agree.

you gotta be top 1% at everything

6'6 is unironically too tall for a lot of foods 6'3 is the perfect height to mog 99% of men and not be a freak show
in italy 190cm is nice. in balkans or west meh.

still the 6'6 guy would have 2 times more height halo

• +1
or a BDD autist but i agree.

in italy 190cm is nice. in balkans or west meh
Maybe in some European countries, but I'm 6'1 and height mog like 80% of men

Maybe in some European countries, but I'm 6'1 and height mog like 80% of men
so out of every 4 or 5 guys, one will be taller than you. thats brutal imo

you get heightmogged too frequently at that point

• +1
so out of every 4 or 5 guys, one will be taller than you. thats brutal imo
It's not that bad, I have broad shoulders so 1-2 inches isn't the end of the world, rare I encounter someone taller than 6'3

• Love it