R/tall shit on the guy who became 6’6+

so out of every 4 or 5 guys, one will be taller than you. thats brutal imo

you get heightmogged too frequently at that point
Yeah im in that position myself at his height except seeing 6’3+ is more common in my area cause of dutch tourists

• +1
Reactions: eyes
Yeah im in that position myself at his height except seeing 6’3+ is more common in my area cause of dutch tourists
Just move countries won't get height mogged as much

• +1
Reactions: plukee

upsetting jfl

i wear lifts at 6'3 190cm

Just move countries won't get height mogged as much
SEAmaxxingpill

I wish I was 6'10 white basketballer with prettyboy face

• +1
Reactions: eyes and plukee
I wish same but instead of being pretty boy I wanna be a 390lbs of pure muscle dark traid ogre samurai

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust and eyes
I unironically stopped talking to my cousin who's 6'6 because the height mog was too brutal
jfl i don't have a friend who is way taller than me and has good looks so i'm kinda mog safe.

one of my best friends is 6'8 although he is a LTN

6'7 would be the goldilocks for me

jfl i don't have a friend who is way taller than me and has good looks so i'm kinda mog safe.

one of my best friend is 6'7 although he is a LTN
Yeah my cousin is a genuine chad-lite, he looks like Vasily stepanov unironically but height and frame mogs him

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I wish same but instead of being pretty boy I wanna be a 390lbs of pure muscle dark traid ogre samurai
overkill and your heart will stop age 30.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
if you get LL you won't be able to roid without looking laughable since your stretched muscle bellies won't be able to look as large since wider surface area, so essentially you will look like a ballerina leg ricket motherfucker and people will make jokes about you skipping leg day, LL only works if you have natty physique and focus on femurs not tibia

• +1
broootal

This man claimed 6'10 so his boy could claim 6'. That's a homie, I respect it.
Yeah imagine going to a family event and getting compared to a fucking Greek god looks wise who's also rich af btw, shit made me despise him a little ngl

• So Sad
if you get LL you won't be able to roid without looking laughable since your stretched muscle bellies won't be able to look as large since wider surface area, so essentially you will look like a ballerina leg ricket motherfucker and people will make jokes about you skipping leg day, LL only works if you have natty physique and focus on femurs not tibia
Dnrd (or in zoomer terms, I ain’t reading allat)

Last edited: