R/TALL VS R/SHORT (MANLETS DO NOT ENTER)

K

Kamui

Inactive
Poll on r/short about how many people have girlfriends vs how many people don’t

Low and behold the results:

IMG 5441

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Meanwhile in r/tall:
IMG 5443

IMG 5444

IMG 5445
IMG 5442
IMG 5446

IMG 5447

IMG 5448

IMG 5449

MEANWHILE MANLET WITH HIS GF :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
IMG 5274

Height isn’t king, but it DAMN sure is the prince.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, JL~ and 37 others
Tagging fellow heightpillers @pessimistic @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @Reformed @Growth Plate
@5.5psl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nope, LampPostPrime, horizontallytall and 2 others
I’m short, ugly, and a dicklet. That’s why idc I just play rdr2 and killl sluts all day until bedtime. God did.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, AngryShortMale, mogre and 15 others
Inb4 fakecel tallfags say it doesnt matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, mogre and aesthetic beauty

she fucked him afterwards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, TheAbyssinian, Offensive Bias and 8 others

built for

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, LampPostPrime and horizontallytall
Inb4 fakecel tallfags say it doesnt matter
The fact that being tall alone lowers the threshold for your face being able to break the barrier and consistently get pussy just shows how powerful height is lol manlets and tall fags can’t get a grip

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, borismonster, Fundz and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Ascеnd, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Here comes the “face is king” crew

IMG 2964

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Ascеnd, Tiku and 36 others
i entered anyways, guess im gonna go to sleep :feelsbadman::Comfy:

love this thread. Its very entertaining to skim through those two subreddits

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
We manlets can never catch a break man

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, mogre, iammoh and 1 other person
Tagging fellow heightpillers @pessimistic @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @Reformed @Growth Plate
@5.5psl

seen this a million times already bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascеnd, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 30254 and 3 others
Manlets are the only truecels

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Meanwhile I cant even get a girl to look my way even though I'm tall

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 28541, MKBHD and 4 others
if you are 6ft and ugly you're fucked face>height. Most of these guys have some ugly midget gf they can't pull stacy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, borismonster, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
The gfs in question:
IMG 7974

IMG 7973

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, JL~, Ascеnd and 11 others
I will never understand why so many of these tallfags are obsessed over midget women. Literally all of them are sub 5’3.
At the end this will just create another Manlet and wasted potential

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Bars, JL~ and 10 others
That 6’3 guy is lying about his height if she’s 5 foot just fucking lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, 444, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Water
I will never understand why so many of these tallfags are obsessed over midget women. Literally all of them are sub 5’3.
At the end this will just create another Manlet and wasted potential
Womanlets are going for tall guys to balance out their short genes. That’s common knowledge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogre, Deleted member 14262, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Water

Womanlets are going for tall guys to balance out their short genes. That’s common knowledge
cope, it's because it makes their pussy tingle, they mostly aren't having kids with these tall guys, they're getting slayed in one night stands (non-procreative)

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Bars, AngryShortMale and 3 others
Water

I’m talking about the men going for midgets, not the other way around. I guess they just have something for petite women, even if they know it will cuck their offspring.

IMG 0148
This short girl is cute tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 24293, Yliaster and 1 other person
Height is powerful, but I'd argue not on its own. You need either good face or JBW, as most of the tall guys who were no higher than MTN had Asian GFs

• +1
Reactions: zura and LampPostPrime
if you are 6ft and ugly you're fucked face>height. Most of these guys have some ugly midget gf they can't pull stacy
Even Chads can't pull Stacies so this cancels out lol, just lol if you think these foids are ugly they're all Beckies anyways, meanwhile their manlet looksmatch is tying the noose on his ceiling

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 28541 and aesthetic beauty
Height is powerful, but I'd argue not on its own. You need either good face or JBW, as most of the tall guys who were no higher than MTN had Asian GFs
JBW won't save you in you live in a western country, why would a 5/10 gook go for her 5/10 white looksmatch when a 7/10 white dude is just another swipe away?

cope, it's because it makes their pussy tingle, they mostly aren't having kids with these tall guys, they're getting slayed in one night stands (non-procreative)
I’m talking about the men going for midgets, not the other way around. I guess they just have something for petite women, even if they know it will cuck their offspring.
Short height is a feminine dimorphic trait, it's in your genes to like foids that are small and petite, also it has to do with the dominance factor as well, try fucking a 6'0 foid when you're 6'2 vs one who is 5'2 and see which feels better to you

• +1
Reactions: nope and LampPostPrime
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 4397, ChileanMaxxer and 1 other person
The whole height is king and face is king argument is retarded, no one thing alone can carry you, if you want to maximize your efforts EVERYTHING you do matters

Face, height, NT, status, wealth, dick game, dick size, personality, drip

HTB+ foids usually want the full package if you wanna get simped over, if you’re trying to smash Beckies and below tho you won’t need all of it

• +1
Reactions: nope and LampPostPrime
Short height is a feminine dimorphic trait, it's in your genes to like foids that are small and petite, also it has to do with the dominance factor as well, try fucking a 6'0 foid when you're 6'2 vs one who is 5'2 and see which feels better to you
I don’t really care if the girl is 5’2 or 5’11. As long as she is a white ginger stacey, then im good.

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
JBW won't save you in you live in a western country, why would a 5/10 gook go for her 5/10 white looksmatch when a 7/10 white dude is just another swipe away?
You really think a 7/10 white dude is gonna go w sub 5 foot Asians rather than girls of his own?

• +1
At that point your only option is to join a monastery and never speak to another woman again besides the Virgin Mary, and you'll both have something in common.

Even Chads can't pull Stacies so this cancels out lol, just lol if you think these foids are ugly they're all Beckies anyways, meanwhile their manlet looksmatch is tying the noose on his ceiling
Even chads? what are they fucking then? dogs? Just one out of those girls is pretty, the first one. Rest of them are ugly, her looksmatched roped a while ago

• Ugh..
MEANWHILE MANLET WITH HIS GF :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
IMG 5274
While tall men get short, feminine little queens
Manlets have to settle for getting tall girls who height and frame mog them
brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and nope
You really think a 7/10 white dude is gonna go w sub 5 foot Asians rather than girls of his own?
If the Asian foid looks good and he knows it’s an easily lay, probably
Even chads? what are they fucking then? dogs? Just one out of those girls is pretty, the first one. Rest of them are ugly, her looksmatched roped a while ago
Most Chads are fucking HTBs consistently at best and the occasional Stacylite and Stacy, if you wanna consistently slay Stacie’s you need to have status and wealth etc since you have to compete with 50 year old kike sugar daddies :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, It'snotover and Sprinkles
While tall men get short, feminine little queens
Manlets have to settle for getting tall girls who height and frame mog them
brootal
Being under 5’9 is a disability

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah and mogre
First thing I do if I ever have a son is I’m putting MK-677 and HGH inside his breast filk formula
Tall mom?