R/TALL VS R/SHORT (MANLETS DO NOT ENTER)

Everything matters. Thats how you get btfo’d by the blackpill. Tell the truth and don’t cope. Height and Face both impact your smv.
Poll on r/short about how many people have girlfriends vs how many people don’t

Low and behold the results:

View attachment 2450592
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Meanwhile in r/tall:
View attachment 2450614
View attachment 2450615

View attachment 2450616View attachment 2450617View attachment 2450618
View attachment 2450620
View attachment 2450621
View attachment 2450622

MEANWHILE MANLET WITH HIS GF :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 2450625

Height isn’t king, but it DAMN sure is the prince.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 30679
I don’t want my manlet genetics to jinx it
There was a guy. I think he was wealthy or something. He had a son with a 6’2 mom and that kid was the tallest in our class.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
There was a guy. I think he was wealthy or something. He had a son with a 6’2 mom and that kid was the tallest in our class.
How tall was he
Everything matters. Thats how you get btfo’d by the blackpill. Tell the truth and don’t cope. Height and Face both impact your smv.
yep anybody can slay Beckies and below granted they’re NT enough, if you want HTBs and above you need to bring way more to the table besides just your face and height (those help the most tho don’t misinterpret what I’m saying)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Even Chads can't pull Stacies so this cancels out lol, just lol if you think these foids are ugly they're all Beckies anyways, meanwhile their manlet looksmatch is tying the noose on his ceiling
I don’t know about that.

How tall was he

yep anybody can slay Beckies and below granted they’re NT enough, if you want HTBs and above you need to bring way more to the table besides just your face and height (those help the most tho don’t misinterpret what I’m saying)
5’7. He was rich tho, obviously, and statusmaxxed.

Tbh people who use reddit are utter subhumans + combo that with being short
Ofc theyre gonna be single

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I will never understand why so many of these tallfags are obsessed over midget women. Literally all of them are sub 5’3.
At the end this will just create another Manlet and wasted potential
psst, its because they are closeted pedophiles

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
The fact that being tall alone lowers the threshold for your face being able to break the barrier and consistently get pussy just shows how powerful height is lol manlets and tall fags can’t get a grip
How tall you are determines how much leeway women will give to your face and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
5’7. He was rich tho, obviously, and statusmaxxed.
Sub 5'8 caps you at Chadlet SMV, you will only be slay MTBs and below, bitches with banging bodies and better faces want height in the package too

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Sub 5'8 caps you at Chadlet SMV, you will only be slay MTBs and below, bitches with banging bodies and better faces want height in the package too
It's 5'7 that caps you. At 5'7 35% of women will still date you. Plus you can height fraud for a higher match rate. Once you are below 5'7 you will struggle tremendously.
Main qimg 3d359ae58c38b197c98f5b1afe808dad lq

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I don’t really care if the girl is 5’2 or 5’11. As long as she is a white ginger stacey, then im good.
Legit. I'm 5'6 and I love both short and tall girls. Short girls are sweet little princesses while tall girls are dommy mommy

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Over if you think heights gonna unrecess you

• +1
It's 5'7 that caps you. At 5'7 35% of women will still date you. Plus you can height fraud for a higher match rate. Once you are below 5'7 you will struggle tremendously.
View attachment 2450981
It’s still pretty dog shit tier regardless, foids themselves flake if they find out a guy is like sub 5’10, plus what foids say and what they do are 2 different things

Most foids who say they would date a manlet are just shilling to seem more accepting on the outside while behind closed doors they’d vet the truth to their girlfriends, most bitches would 100% if they had a choice make their bf taller than he was

• Hmm...
Over if you think heights gonna unrecess you
“If I was 2 inches taller I wouldn’t be incel!” or “if my gonial angle was wider I wouldn’t be incel!” are 2 of the biggest copes ever lmao, niggas are brain dead aspies with no knowledge of the outside world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Einon and Entschuldigung
Water

Womanlets are going for tall guys to balance out their short genes. That’s common knowledge
Hahaha their kids are gonna be browsing forums like this in a few years

I can't see much difference
Most in /tall are subhumans with subhuman girlfriends
The best you can get as a white tall man is a short subhuman SEA?? KYS PLS

• JFL
It’s still pretty dog shit tier regardless, foids themselves flake if they find out a guy is like sub 5’10, plus what foids say and what they do are 2 different things

Most foids who say they would date a manlet are just shilling to seem more accepting on the outside while behind closed doors they’d vet the truth to their girlfriends, most bitches would 100% if they had a choice make their bf taller than he was
You should talk to @MakinMogReturns. I think he is 5'7. If you are gl, at 5'7 you can still be successful with women.

Goes to show how much mom's genes affect everything.

I've seen this too, where the kids look more like the mom then the dad....

Chads must be Stacy only

• +1
First thing I do if I ever have a son is I’m putting MK-677 and HGH inside his breast filk formula
Just breed a tall women plus no formula 2 yrs breast feeding mogs

Short height is a feminine dimorphic trait, it's in your genes to like foids that are small and petite, also it has to do with the dominance factor as well, try fucking a 6'0 foid when you're 6'2 vs one who is 5'2 and see which feels better to you
Ik it feels better but think about your son you can’t be cucking your son

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and aesthetic beauty
You should talk to @MakinMogReturns. I think he is 5'7. If you are gl, at 5'7 you can still be successful with women.
Nobody said you can't be successful with women if you're a manlet, only retards who just discovered blackpill yesterday deny that
Face is king after 6.4
Just be 6'4 bro

• +1
Nobody said you can't be successful with women if you're a manlet, only retards who just discovered blackpill yesterday deny that

Just be 6'4 bro
On my way to get lifts🗿

• Love it

Just be 6'4 bro
True. Good thread op.

• +1
IMO ur safe 5'8 and above (if ur not in scandi/tall countries) because u can easily larp/fraud average height. Thats why ppl say face>height after 5'8. Both are crucial to smv tho

IMO ur safe 5'8 and above (if ur not in scandi/tall countries) because u can easily larp/fraud average height. Thats why ppl say face>height after 5'8. Both are crucial to smv tho
Not true tbh, “face > height after (insert height here)” is a cope simply based on the fact that the taller you are the less facially acceptable you have to look to get pussy, irl I’ve seen LTNs slay solely based off height alone

Height is the biggest form of male dimorphism and cuz of how superficial foids are they won’t settle for less, even average height is considered shit tier to foids because of how inflated their standards are, even when they say they’re satisfied with their bfs height if he’s like 5’9 just watch how they’ll talk about it as soon as they break up and she gets a taller new bf that height mogs him lol

@looksmaxxer234 made the list I think it’s

Tall + Mogger face > Average height + mogger face > Tall + HTN > Manlet + Mogger face

Pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Not true tbh, “face > height after (insert height here)” is a cope simply based on the fact that the taller you are the less facially acceptable you have to look to get pussy, irl I’ve seen LTNs slay solely based off height alone

Height is the biggest form of male dimorphism and cuz of how superficial foids are they won’t settle for less, even average height is considered shit tier to foids because of how inflated their standards are, even when they say they’re satisfied with their bfs height if he’s like 5’9 just watch how they’ll talk about it as soon as they break up and she gets a taller new bf that height mogs him lol

@looksmaxxer234 made the list I think it’s

Tall + Mogger face > Average height + mogger face > Tall + HTN > Manlet + Mogger face

Pretty accurate
That’s assuming height is first choice when it comes to dating, which it is not. The better looking you are the shorter you can be assuming ur near or are average height. Most guys don’t suffer from being too short it’s that they are average or below average facially that is holding them back. Especially in the digital age face matters more than height. The simple fact that most guys here are easily above 6ft and still incel answers the face vs height debacle. It’s really not rocket science lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah you can just use OLD if gl and short tbh way better than irl appose to tall normie where its better for irl since OLD is just face most girls just see face and don't even read bio so unless ur height mogging in the first pic it's over with putting "192cm" but then again the first pic of u should always be a solo pic so idk.

But yeah if gl and short just become a OLD god or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Kamui and aesthetic beauty
That’s assuming height is first choice when it comes to dating, which it is not. The better looking you are the shorter you can be assuming ur near or are average height. Most guys don’t suffer from being too short it’s that they are average or below average facially that is holding them back. Especially in the digital age face matters more than height. The simple fact that most guys here are easily above 6ft and still incel answers the face vs height debacle. It’s really not rocket science lol
but faces are generally the same, mogger vs htn. at the end of the day its autistic psl differences.

height is the true dimorphic factor of hypergamy. recall an experience where maybe u were facemogged, no big deal right? but I can still remember when the 6'5 uni chads w normie faces shouldered by me, brutal.

Yeah you can just use OLD if gl and short tbh way better than irl appose to tall normie where its better for irl since OLD is just face most girls just see face and don't even read bio so unless ur height mogging in the first pic it's over with putting "192cm" but then again the first pic of u should always be a solo pic so idk.

But yeah if gl and short just become a OLD god or something.
tinder is the best cope for manlets w good faces, club slaying sub 5'10 in 2023 over 💦

but faces are generally the same, mogger vs htn. at the end of the day its autistic psl differences.

height is the true dimorphic factor of hypergamy. recall an experience where maybe u were facemogged, no big deal right? but I can still remember when the 6'5 uni chads w normie faces shouldered by me, brutal.
Mogger vs htn is a massive difference. Height mog is brutal but most guys aren’t gonna be 6’5 and htn. If ur mogger face and 5’9 ur gonna mog 95% of guys easily when it comes to female attraction. That’s how powerful face is and if it was the other way around this site wouldn’t be majority incel since everyone is 6’0 ft + easily. Height is still very important tho don’t get me wrong. But most men don’t have an issue with height it’s their face holding them back from greatness

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 4397
Mogger vs htn is a massive difference. Height mog is brutal but most guys aren’t gonna be 6’5 and htn. If ur mogger face and 5’9 ur gonna mog 95% of guys easily when it comes to female attraction. That’s how powerful face is and if it was the other way around this site wouldn’t be majority incel since everyone is 6’0 ft + easily. Height is still very important tho don’t get me wrong. But most men don’t have an issue with height it’s their face holding them back from greatness
big skull heals all wounds, even height

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
AGHHH FUCKING SUIFUEL AGAIN! IT'S OVER FOR ME

• So Sad
Yep, if you only want lays then all you really need is the face and height part mostly, but if you actually want concurrent relationships with foids whether it be a gf or FWB you need the best you can get

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Yep, if you only want lays then all you really need is the face and height part mostly, but if you actually want concurrent relationships with foids whether it be a gf or FWB you need the best you can get
In conclusion. Its over

In conclusion. Its over
The thing is if you’re a manlet you’re gonna have to work with what you got really well, like look at this Chadlet

(He says he’s 5’6 but I don’t believe it this nigga is like 5’4 :lul:) he’s obviously appealmaxxed to all hell, he’s gymmaxxed, has tats, jewelry, wearing nice clothes, his hair and beard looks nice and he obviously has confidence, niggas can cope all they want but it’s obvious this dude slays, but you also have to take into account this guy mogs facially

The problems with manletism also is that it’s incredibly easy to be mogged by guys taller even if you facially mog them as well, say you’re 5’6 and facially mog at a party but then out of nowhere some 6’3 wide framed HTN walks in, immediately all the attention is moved off of you

Same shit with getting a gf, mostly all foids want a bf who’s a giant due to them wanting to feel small and petite and dominated as well as to 1 up their girlfriends irl, foids always want a gf that they can flex to other people, guaranteed that if you’re 5’6 mogger and your gf breaks up with you she will shit on you for “being a midget” even tho she said before “you’re height is perfect babe ❤️!” but then again some tall foids date guys shorter than them and don’t really have a preference so it varies but that still doesn’t subtract from the mean

The thing is if you’re a manlet you’re gonna have to work with what you got really well, like look at this Chadlet

(He says he’s 5’6 but I don’t believe it this nigga is like 5’4 :lul:) he’s obviously appealmaxxed to all hell, he’s gymmaxxed, has tats, jewelry, wearing nice clothes, his hair and beard looks nice and he obviously has confidence, niggas can cope all they want but it’s obvious this dude slays, but you also have to take into account this guy mogs facially

The problems with manletism also is that it’s incredibly easy to be mogged by guys taller even if you facially mog them as well, say you’re 5’6 and facially mog at a party but then out of nowhere some 6’3 wide framed HTN walks in, immediately all the attention is moved off of you

Same shit with getting a gf, mostly all foids want a bf who’s a giant due to them wanting to feel small and petite and dominated as well as to 1 up their girlfriends irl, foids always want a gf that they can flex to other people, guaranteed that if you’re 5’6 mogger and your gf breaks up with you she will shit on you for “being a midget” even tho she said before “you’re height is perfect babe ❤️!” but then again some tall foids date guys shorter than them and don’t really have a preference so it varies but that still doesn’t subtract from the mean

Nah 5'6 is brutal as fuck. No debating that

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
whenever a girl describes a guy she’s interested in they never say he’s handsome or cute it’s usually he’s 6 feet + followed by he’s funny then whatever race he is maybe

• +1
whenever a girl describes a guy she’s interested in they never say he’s handsome or cute it’s usually he’s 6 feet + followed by he’s funny then whatever race he is maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
why do they all have ugly midget chink gfs

why do they all have ugly midget chink gfs
They’re not ugly lol they’re Beckies at best, would rather have a gf than no gf at all as a turbo manlet

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Poll on r/short about how many people have girlfriends vs how many people don’t

Low and behold the results:

View attachment 2450592
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Meanwhile in r/tall:
View attachment 2450614
View attachment 2450615

View attachment 2450616View attachment 2450617View attachment 2450618
View attachment 2450620
View attachment 2450621
View attachment 2450622

MEANWHILE MANLET WITH HIS GF :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 2450625

Height isn’t king, but it DAMN sure is the prince.
Height is the most important factor contributing to a man's overall quality of life

Only sub-6 foot men deny this and those same men would sell their souls on the spot if they were given the chance to become 6'2.