r/teenagers has a message for all pedos

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

Dear pedos...

Dear pedos,

You guys are selfish. All you guys do is think about yourselves, you, a fully grown adult wanting to engage in suspicious activities with minors. Most of whom aren't old enough to consent, and there are those who haven't even started high school yet. Oh wait, I forgot, you guys are attracted to minors.

Here I get monsters wanting to get their rocks off to me who then pull the "oh I forgot you had a bf" after I said no. You guys knew enough about me to possibly recognise that I did not want a relationship with you because I am in a healthy one myself, but you guys clearly did not take the hint. You guys knew I was 16 from the moment you guys clicked on my post and saw my name flair, shouldn't that be enough to say I'm not interested? Oh wait, I forgot, you guys are attracted to people my age and younger. I should have known better I suppose.

Then majority of you guys send us your intimate pictures as a greeting, a 1 inch, sent with such pride. A 1 inch that I could easily bite off and make you bleed to infection. Oh wait, I forgot, you guys think every minor wants to see it. I should have guessed.

You guys tell us to leave our in real life relationships to get with you, a stranger, somebody I don't know and don't plan on knowing. Why would I want to willingly get demoted from princess to slave? Oh wait, you treating us as slaves is like treating us as Royalty.

Would any of you guys care if an adult did (or even attempted) to take advantage of your child? Oh wait, you guys would be the one doing it to your child.

I hate all of you

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, Aladin and 8 others
19555.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, vermillioncorefan, futuregigamogger and 6 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, i hear voices and 1 other person
Dear pedos

That's where I stopped reading because I knew it will be soy overload instead of a high T threat to find them all and ruin their lives

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Orvka381, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
they are selfish they just wanna coom even if it hurts kids

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, yen, i hear voices and 1 other person
Teenagers are not children. Nice try, though.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and vermillioncorefan

• Love it
Reactions: LancasteR
pedophilia is liking pre pubescent children not 16 year old chicks.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, zura, Orvka381 and 7 others

Dear pedos...

Dear pedos,

You guys are selfish. All you guys do is think about yourselves, you, a fully grown adult wanting to engage in suspicious activities with minors. Most of whom aren't old enough to consent, and there are those who haven't even started high school yet. Oh wait, I forgot, you guys are attracted to minors.

Here I get monsters wanting to get their rocks off to me who then pull the "oh I forgot you had a bf" after I said no. You guys knew enough about me to possibly recognise that I did not want a relationship with you because I am in a healthy one myself, but you guys clearly did not take the hint. You guys knew I was 16 from the moment you guys clicked on my post and saw my name flair, shouldn't that be enough to say I'm not interested? Oh wait, I forgot, you guys are attracted to people my age and younger. I should have known better I suppose.

Then majority of you guys send us your intimate pictures as a greeting, a 1 inch, sent with such pride. A 1 inch that I could easily bite off and make you bleed to infection. Oh wait, I forgot, you guys think every minor wants to see it. I should have guessed.

You guys tell us to leave our in real life relationships to get with you, a stranger, somebody I don't know and don't plan on knowing. Why would I want to willingly get demoted from princess to slave? Oh wait, you treating us as slaves is like treating us as Royalty.

Would any of you guys care if an adult did (or even attempted) to take advantage of your child? Oh wait, you guys would be the one doing it to your child.

I hate all of you
IMG 3571

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, vermillioncorefan, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I want to date the teenage sluts from my gym

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Madridista

Dear pedos...

Dear pedos,

I hate all of you
just tag him (@Amnesia) next time

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Hehehehehehehehehe

Eh, maybe 15

But 14 and 13 is VERY young lol
yeah, Although 14 year old chicks can be attractive but 14 year old mind is basically child like you don't want someone 14 to be dating 20+ year old.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
yeah, Although 14 year old chicks can be attractive but 14 year old mind is basically child like you don't want someone 14 to be dating 20+ year old.
16 is kinda on the safer side tbh

I've seen plenty of 16 yos who look 20 lol

Can't say the same about 14 yos

• +1
Reactions: zura, Costcosuperstore and Aypo129
Jfllll

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Dear pedos

That's where I stopped reading because I knew it will be soy overload instead of a high T threat to find them all and ruin their lives
Dear Haitian cannibals,

Love, Your tasty meal, Squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and yeeyeeslayer
@Aladin @MoggerGaston @Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and RecessedChinCel
@Aladin @MoggerGaston @Amnesia
>
Dear pedos...

Dear pedos,

You guys are selfish. All you guys do is think about yourselves, you, a fully grown adult wanting to engage in suspicious activities with minors.

Cope, I care about the little girl I am grooming. I want to save her from this wretched world instead of her brain getting rotten by social-media and other forms of degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Dear pedos

some nigger i knew from high school blackmailed pedos lol even local journalists talked about him because he did it often and he literally beat the shit out of them everytime he took money from them jey ef el

I like 18 year old girls and there's nothing you can do about it, hell i'll probably marry an 18 y/o virgin aswell.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and JohnDoe