r/truerateme overrates men and underrate women

Look up "vindicta r/truerateme" on Google. Lots of threads about it
And photofeeler blog wrote about it too
"I'm so confused why that subreddit even exists, why are some people so desperate to be rated by men?"

These wannabe special snowflake Tumblr LtBs are so fucking annoying and dishonest 🤣.

It's a comment on that post. Also fucking hate that they stole incel lingo yet at the same time hate incels 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
"I'm so confused why that subreddit even exists, why are some people so desperate to be rated by men?"

These wannabe special snowflake Tumblr LtBs are so fucking annoying and dishonest 🤣.

It's a comment on that post. Also fucking hate that they stole incel lingo yet at the same time hate incels 🤣

I think they also posted about real users getting rated too!

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No way the average dude ylu see everyday has such a lean and chiseled face
He has some bone bass but the shape isnt the best. Also nct and huge ears. He's 4.5 psl max based on that pic which may as well be frauded

I can see both of these guys doing well with women regardless of how 'attractive' they are by meaningless psl standards, second dude has great coloring, the first might have some issues in the west because he looks rather ethnic, but he'll do well with his own people regardless.

the earlier you realize that women aren't attracted to the morphs made here the better it'll be for you.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, DharkDC, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
I can see both of these guys doing well with women regardless of how 'attractive' they are by meaningless psl standards, second dude has great coloring, the first might have some issues in the west because he looks rather ethnic, but he'll do well with his own people regardless.

the earlier you realize that women aren't attracted to the morphs made here the better it'll be for you.
Look up "vindicta r/truerateme" on Google. Lots of threads about it
And photofeeler blog wrote about it too

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I wish they would implement rules so that you have to take photos a certain way, 9/10 of all the photos are just foids taking random angled photos.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

this is just gooks and chinks coping hard because they cant accept that they have dogshit smv on average - both genders btw

they seethe cuz they will never have high appeal like whites

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and LampPostPrime

dont get me wrong, none of these guys will struggle hard with getting women

its still interesting to me how a sub filled with bitter roasties underrates women

because you can project the same thigb here on org, just swap the gender

dont get me wrong, none of these guys will struggle hard with getting women

its still interesting to me how a sub filled with bitter roasties underrates women

because you can project the same thigb here on org, just swap the gender
the example you posted is pretty accurate, she literally has truecel ratios, her face is 50% forehead with bug eyes, the only thing preventing her from being below neutral is her coloring.

.org overrates young men and underrates older men, but that's expected because most people here are young and thus don't find people twice their age attractive, you'd get the same result if you were to get women of that age bracket to rate models, they wouldn't do well because most of them are visibly in their 30's.

seems like the sub is filled with either simping truecels or bitter jealous roasties

View attachment 2466785

this deathnic got a TRM equivalent of chad rating when he barely scratches the htn mark

View attachment 2466789

this guy appareantly is a chadlite jfl!

meanwhile the following girl appareantly is perfectly average
View attachment 2466793

same as here, jealous underrating morons from the same gender

thoughts?

@LampPostPrime
Most people are not good eaters. I still remember when TRM rated Laurence coke a 6.5-7/10.
5780BE7F 8640 493F A4F8 AA22D6832C0C

Just shows how subhuman redditors are when you can tell the “top 10% in looks girl” is recessed by looking at a front pic.
She is no higher than a 5

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Most people are not good eaters. I still remember when TRM rated Laurence coke a 6.5-7/10.
View attachment 2466867
it's not that people can't accurately others, it's that they're unable to accurately rate others that look close to them.

the more differentiation is, the harsher the rating.

your brain prevents you from calling someone that shares most of your features ugly, because it would be like calling yourself ugly, and most people from a given background share the same features, so they tend to overrate each other, you see this a lot with 'darker' men on this website, because most of the user-base also has dark features (naturally, since most of the human population does)

for the same reason they rate older men very poorly, because for all intents and purposes someone that's far older than you might as well be a different species.

also generally, the younger you are the most 'failos' you're able to get away with, because youthfulness halo's people hard, but make no mistake in thinking that everything is a failo, because failos are only features that are unattractive on both men and women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: blite and aesthetic beauty
Both of the guys are mtns at best, their smv is incel tier compared to chadlite+

• +1
it's not that people can't accurately others, it's that they're unable to accurately rate others that look close to them.

the more differentiation is, the harsher the rating.

your brain prevents you from calling someone that shares most of your features ugly, because it would be like calling yourself ugly, and most people from a given background share the same features, so they tend to overrate each other, you see this a lot with 'darker' men on this website, because most of the user-base also has dark features (naturally, since most of the human population does)

for the same reason they rate older men very poorly, because for all intents and purposes someone that's far older than you might as well be a different species.

also generally, the younger you are the most 'failos' you're able to get away with, because youthfulness halo's people hard, but make no mistake in thinking that everything is a failo, because failos are only features that are unattractive on both men and women.
The biggest thing that stops people from rating accurately is jealousy, preconceived biases, or cherry-picking. People want something to be true even if it isn't true and their rating reflects that.

• +1
this is just gooks and chinks coping hard because they cant accept that they have dogshit smv on average - both genders btw

they seethe cuz they will never have high appeal like whites
Asian foids have high SMV but are just under whites @HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Akhi
First Guy Looks good you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and Akhi
That second guy is unconventially attractive, his harmony is a little off, but makes up for with colouring, eyes, clear skin and low third. He does have problems, but women is not one of them.

The woman u posted, half her face is forehead. And her features are average, nothing stand out about her other than her youth.

Asian foids have high SMV but are just under whites @HeightPilledum
no, its white > med/latin > mutt > hapa > asian > curry > sheboon for women

i prefer Reddit over this Site

People on Reddit try to be nice

People Here try to make everyone suicidal

no, its white > med/latin > mutt > hapa > asian > curry > sheboon for women
are you brown?
Also HAPAs look similar to latinas.

They’re literally good-looking guys, what are you smoking? Also they mog the fuck outta me. If I looked like any of them, I wouldn’t have been here.
u and them are 1psl diff
stop overreacting

u and them are 1psl diff
stop overreacting
:lul:

I am PSL 2. They are not PSL 3. They are PSL 5+, so that means they mog me by 3 points at the very least.

well there are very hot hapas i must admit

• +1
  • Hmm...
I always felt like it was the opposite. Women just get shit on there for frauding more with makeup, angles, etc,... rather than posting how they actually look. Regardless, they still get thousands of upvotes and simps unlike the dudes there.

I always felt like it was the opposite. Women just get shit on there for frauding more with makeup, angles, etc,... rather than posting how they actually look. Regardless, they still get thousands of upvotes and simps unlike the dudes there.
I saw one blond foid rated 7 with heavy faceapp

:lul:

I am PSL 2. They are not PSL 3. They are PSL 5+, so that means they mog me by 3 points at the very least.
keep coping bro , they are indeed 3 psl

• JFL
That curry is better looking
But generally whites are extremely underrated there

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
You're a simp, bro, it's accurate. She is average. They have much better bones

That curry is better looking
But generally whites are extremely underrated there
you think that arab is chad?

id put him maybe at low htn in the west, everything included especially pheno

He's clearly good looking but chad? No lol. He looks like a child for some reason.

• +1
Seems accurate to me. They rate people based on bone structure more and less on harmony and soft features.

They also dont count pheno.

I think your rating is pretty accurate. Like he has long nose and shit tip and shit lips. Above average eyes and jaw. Lacks a lot soft features.

• +1
Just sympathy baiting, if a girl is ugly and needs validation, reddit will give it to her and call her average

If she's hot they knock them down a peg

• +1
its actually the complete opposite

• Hmm...
I think your rating is pretty accurate. Like he has long nose and shit tip and shit lips. Above average eyes and jaw. Lacks a lot soft features.
he has the base - great bones and eyes

what he needs is better coloring and sift features to be a true mogger

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart