R34/hentai artists need to put in more work.

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,769
Reputation
17,926
Most of the material rn is trash and Ai slop they need to put in more work and give underrated characters their chance and get more creative with the plot and story lines also they need to make it longer making comics with at least 5+ pages the material is so trash rn they made me consider learning how to draw to make my own material but I'm too bad at it and have negative talent so I gave up.

@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval @WonkyChin186
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186, ICXCLuvr and neverwilllliwreven
Most of the material rn is trash and Ai slop they need to put in more work and give underrated characters their chance and get more creative with the plot and story lines also they need to make it longer making comics with at least 5+ pages the material is so trash rn they made me consider learning how to draw to make my own material but I'm too bad at it and have negative talent so I gave up.

@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval @WonkyChin186
It’s the same top 5 artists and videos since 2021

So ass, IRL porn been snatched their chain back

There’s some occasional good underground stuff but I usually don’t know where to look
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
It’s the same top 5 artists and videos since 2021

So ass, IRL porn been snatched their chain back

There’s some occasional good underground stuff but I usually don’t know where to look
Reddit and You shouldn't look for videos they are a lost cause since they take too much effort regular drawings or comics are better but most of them are trash anyway so it isn't really worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186
If u don’t think ive already searched Reddit then bro
Reddit and You shouldn't look for videos they are a lost cause since they take too much effort regular drawings or comics are better but most of them are trash anyway so it isn't really worth it.
shit ain’t been my go to in years lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Most of the material rn is trash and Ai slop they need to put in more work and give underrated characters their chance and get more creative with the plot and story lines also they need to make it longer making comics with at least 5+ pages the material is so trash rn they made me consider learning how to draw to make my own material but I'm too bad at it and have negative talent so I gave up.

@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval @WonkyChin186
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Low quality drawings of sonic porn from 2009 are the only thing worth fapping to
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
23
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
syx0
Replies
4
Views
105
chang cypionate
chang cypionate
greycel703
Replies
10
Views
101
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
isis_Bleach
Replies
7
Views
40
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
xXXxZeusxXXx
Replies
6
Views
48
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top