Ideal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 8632
jfl my eye area actually looks worse when I squint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and TheEndHasNoEnd
I have very slight UEE but up until a few months ago I thought I had to get rid of of it completely even though it already looked fine.

so there this autistic way of 'self hooding' ur eyes that I found on lookism. it literally gave me jimbobson tier negative hooding (actually worse tbh). literally descended me hard jfl. @celmane can confirm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I have very slight UEE but up until a few months ago I thought I had to get rid of of it completely even though it already looked fine.

so there this autistic way of 'self hooding' ur eyes that I found on lookism. it literally gave me jimbobson tier negative hooding (actually worse tbh). literally descended me hard jfl. @celmane can confirm
Was it the ice trick or the work your upper eyelid muscle exercise or how was it?

Was it the ice trick or the work your upper eyelid muscle exercise or how was it?
I lifted my brows and rolled my eye backs up there, then stop lifting brows.

looks pretty autistic if you do it irl don't do it JFL

I lifted my brows and rolled my eye backs up there, then stop lifting brows.

looks pretty autistic if you do it irl don't do it JFL
Try facial exercises to lift up droopy eyelids then try the icemethod. Still undereye support>uee. I barely have uee but i mouth breathe as a kid and i got slightly weak lower eyelids muscles and i need to squinch for like 1 mm to look good. But even if i dont squinch my eyes arent bug like.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Try facial exercises to lift up droopy eyelids then try the icemethod. Still undereye support>uee. I barely have uee but i mouth breathe as a kid and i got slightly weak lower eyelids muscles and i need to squinch for like 1 mm to look good. But even if i dont squinch my eyes arent bug like.
lower eyelids are related mostly to your tendon. I don't have tear troughs or a fucked orbital vector though.

tbh i'll send u what my eyes look like without doing that retarded shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
I envy your squint.

I wish I had your lower eye area.

Attachments

• 32301582-E1AA-43C2-AA36-8D4B64175F64.jpeg
    32301582-E1AA-43C2-AA36-8D4B64175F64.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
lower eyelids are related mostly to your tendon. I don't have tear troughs or a fucked orbital vector though.

tbh i'll send u what my eyes look like without doing that retarded shit
Ur choice. So no way to improve undereye support without fillers or surgery? Im trying to squinch to work the muscle and im doing eye exercises to strenghten the muscles. Not to mention i have a slightly flat maxilla but im mewing and getting good results for a few months. Just gotta wait like 3 fuckinf years for maxila xd

• +1
I envy your squint.

I wish I had your lower eye area.
Ur eyes look good tbh . Im squinting as hard as i can so my squint doesnt look like that. I do mostly squinching. But yeah my eyes are more almond like and taller than yours but both are considered attractive

Ur choice. So no way to improve undereye support without fillers or surgery? Im trying to squinch to work the muscle and im doing eye exercises to strenghten the muscles. Not to mention i have a slightly flat maxilla but im mewing and getting good results for a few months. Just gotta wait like 3 fuckinf years for maxila xd
undereye support can mean so many things, its very vague.

do you have sclera show?

do you have tear troughs?

undereye support can mean so many things, its very vague.

do you have sclera show?

do you have tear troughs?
I dont have tear throughs but i do have dark circles sometimes due to my fucked sleep schedule since i was a kid (3am rn here xd) and i only have a little sclera show whem tilting my head down which is normal. But my eyes vary from day to day sometimes bad sometimes good af

• +1
I dont have tear throughs but i do have dark circles sometimes due to my fucked sleep schedule since i was a kid (3am rn here xd) and i only have a little sclera show whem tilting my head down which is normal. But my eyes vary from day to day sometimes bad sometimes good af
just sleep better

just sleep better
Easier said than done idk whats my problem. I did 2 boxing trainings and a kickboxinf training in 1 day and came back home tired for like 20 mins while walkimg home but my energy gets full again idk why. I dont drink caffeine or eat sweets. I also wake up early since school. Idk whats the problem

Is that you in your avi?

• JFL
Is that you in your avi?
Bruh no way xd thank god . Classmate of mine that is delusional and thinks he is chad. Look at the brows. Mine are shitty due to pic quality , lightinf and didnt dk my eyebrows in a month and my hairs grow fast af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Bateman would be proud

• Love it