R8 plox, 26M, 1 year ago without facial hair , -40 ibs. to now

P

Phenylethics

Iron
IMG 20220901 055115 297
IMG 20220829 175816
IMG 20220907 121824 867

Not bad but your neck is too skinny. Looking angry with a skinny neck looks like you’re throwing a temper tantrum.

Not bad but your neck is too skinny. Looking angry with a skinny neck looks like you’re throwing a temper tantrum.
Yeah I'm working out my neck, I agree I have broad shoulders looks ridiculous since I never worked out before lol my head looks small asf

Yeah I'm working out my neck, I agree I have broad shoulders looks ridiculous since I never worked out before lol my head looks small asf

Age 26 “I never worked out”

Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Age 26 “I never worked out”

Over.
Nah, my t was 168ng/dl. Been on trt for 2 months just now starting. Working out always was difficult and never had any results until now...

You look good bro just shave the facial hair you have a more pretty boy look and it's ruining it. Also, hit the gym and focus on neck training.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You look good bro just shave the facial hair you have a more pretty boy look and it's ruining it. Also, hit the gym and focus on neck training.
What makes u think he looks pretty boy?

I see where you're coming from, but I've been told in the past I look too young. Also the shave face was when I was 40 lbs lighter so my bones are covered up now but I've shed about 10 so far

What makes u think he looks pretty boy?
Seen some tiktokers that resemble him with slightly better eye under-eyes, zoomer hairstyle, clean-shaven, and piercings.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Bro wtf is that fucking facial hair
Grow some stubble

You look really good

Minox will ascend you
Or stay clean shaven
That goatee is a massive looksmin
I've been doing minox, just got it last week and microroller, we'll see. When I get to low bf% I will shave it all off because I bet it won't look thick enough in the end tbh

Minox will ascend you
Or stay clean shaven
That goatee is a massive looksmin

This.

Designer stubble will help you alot.