Race doesn't matter

leon kennedy

leon kennedy

Bronze
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Posts
495
Reputation
407
There’s a "6.5" Hapa guy in our class, and girls still fawn over him—even though he isn't white. I with him on Omegle, and even when women used racial slurs against him, they still said he was handsome.

I guess it doesn't matter if you're a mulatto or a Hapa, as long as you're good-looking.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dumbassnga, them streets b cold, Kavinsky2049 and 1 other person
Say that to a somali
 
There’s a "6.5" Hapa guy in our class, and girls still fawn over him—even though he isn't white. I with him on Omegle, and even when women used racial slurs against him, they still said he was handsome.

I guess it doesn't matter if you're a mulatto or a Hapa, as long as you're good-looking.
Say that to a peruvian
 
Very narrow example + he's mixed
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and polarpop
I bet he looks like this handsome guy
1790649517116
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Say that to me nigga I’m aboriginal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
East Asians have high SMV in OC, hardly an example of race not mattering lol
cope, Around here, Asian guys can't date women like "White Staceys" unless they're super tall and chang, it's amazing to see that 196cm hapaguy, I mentioned absolutely killing it at the club—especially since there are so many "WASP suffer Chads" here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
say that to a nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, keubool and Kavinsky2049
Very narrow example + he's mixed
bro why do yall call every attractive ethnic mixed:lul::lul:

if he was mixed with white he would probably be a 5ft recessed cuck:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
bro why do yall call every attractive ethnic mixed:lul::lul:

if he was mixed with white he would probably be a 5ft recessed cuck:lul::lul:
Bro he said hapa, which is another term for wasian
 
bro why do yall call every attractive ethnic mixed:lul::lul:

if he was mixed with white he would probably be a 5ft recessed cuck:lul::lul:
whites are 6 foot on average, niggers are 5’7
so i think you got it wrong
 

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
25
Views
128
Big Boss
Big Boss
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
14
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
htb_gooner
Replies
23
Views
191
sarmatian
sarmatian
threete
Replies
7
Views
159
Nardicus101
Nardicus101
ESR
Replies
8
Views
95
ESR
ESR

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dumbassnga
  • americanpakitruvcel
  • Resonant
  • FunnyVALENTINE
  • leon kennedy
  • Araneae
  • Arthur7689
  • jflmeister
  • Kavinsky2049
  • atleastimskinny471
  • JewishNationalist
  • Manueh
  • rollthefuckingdice
  • Swarthy Knight
  • polarpop
  • Lowdimotrucel
  • SickendExistence
  • Roziee
Back
Top