race has held me back the most

i went through a rollercoaster of emotions to get a response like go to India and slay
i honestly thought i could take advantage of the western dating market and get asian girls or hapa girls honestly

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 2268
yea thats why last resort should be going to a less genetically rich country like india
Nope. No he shouldn't.

His kids will still be raised in the West.

I'm curry (pakistani), and I admit that curries are a genetically inferior race (on average) compared to other races.

For him to actually go through with this and marry a curry foid would do him a disservice. He's 5'4.

I suggest that he goes to Colombia or Brazil, learn Spanish, and betabuxx for the rest of his life for a 5'4 latina (his kids (if they're his), will probably be 5'8, which is in the average range for men).

Getting an ugly curry foid is selfish imho

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
Okay, so you have some hope. I suggest going for a 5'3 hapa girl, and get rich at the same time
thats what ive been trying to do why hasnt it worked out i have a degree but live with my parents

thats what ive been trying to do why hasnt it worked out i have a degree but live with my parents
tryna find a job gain a lot of muscle and get rich all at the same time while having a HAPA wife

NGL man, I thought you were like... 16.

Bro, your genes just aren't meant to be passed on... idk what to say

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Absolute idiot. White guys mog ethnics. You’re an oldcel dumbass with 40 laycount. That’s like 2 lays a year after 20 JFL
Plenty enough for a lifetime you delusional faggot : There's more to life than meaningless sex with cumdumpsters.

You can smash as many ugly cumwhores as you wish it won't fill that void inside that rotten head of yours. In before your turn homo because of boredom and need for new highs.

Autistic + sex addict = good luck on your cuckholding goals, moron.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 2268
NGL man, I thought you were like... 16.

Bro, your genes just aren't meant to be passed on... idk what to say
nah i feel dat

• +1
im really not autistic btw

im NT i just pretend to be dumber than i am to get attention from people

• JFL
He's South Asian (with European ancestry)
7c9e873ce9145a46ec1a5f30b8f98b576bcb9e6200d50f4fa271b7c96f164010_1.jpg

unless you confirmed he looks lighter than that:

should i make a thread asking looksmax users if they think i should spread my genes?

the racepill fucked me up
lol bro just do some roids and date a single mom that’s ethnic with no credit from a third world countrymaxxx brooo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21077
Plenty enough for a lifetime you delusional faggot : There's more to life than meaningless sex with cumdumpsters.

You can smash as many ugly cumwhores as you wish it won't fill that void inside that rotten head of yours. In before your turn homo because of boredom and need for new highs.

Autistic + sex addict = good luck on your cuckholding goals, moron.
I’ve achieved your lifetime laycount in less than a year. The girls I bang are HTB+

• JFL
lol bro just do some roids and date a single mom that’s ethnic with no credit from a third world countrymaxxx brooo
muh nigguh ha geez i dunno yah that would be ideal

I’ve achieved your lifetime laycount in less than a year. The girls I bang are HTB+

I’m not autistic lol
your user name kinda pisses me off haha

should i make a thread asking looksmax users if they think i should spread my genes?
You should. Mention that you're 5'4 too.

I'm not trying to demotivate or make you feel unworthy brother, but fact of the matter is, natural selection would have weeded you out a long time ago.

Alternatively, you can try to only have daughters

• +1
And ?

The biggest slayers I know are depressed and almost suicidal, one even turned bisexual.

I had enough after my 20th. No better feelings than having sex with a woman you have deep feelings for. 1 good girl is worth a thousand whore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
You should. Mention that you're 5'4 too.

I'm not trying to demotivate or make you feel unworthy brother, but fact of the matter is, natural selection would have weeded you out a long time ago.

Alternatively, you can try to only have daughters
if i just chip away at a lifetime of achievement yeah ill spread my genes but for now i dunno

And ?

The biggest slayers I know are depressed and almost suicidal, one even turned bisexual.

I had enough after my 20th. No better feelings than having sex with a woman you have deep feelings for. 1 good girl is worth a thousand whore.
Idk I've never found the need to have a GF or LTR. I just view them as objects when I am horny I try to fuck

40 laycount assuming your mid 40s is like 1-2 girls a year. This is a terrible number. I do that many in a year and I'm not trying much

Idk I've never found the need to have a GF or LTR. I just view them as objects when I am horny I try to fuck

40 laycount assuming your mid 40s is like 1-2 girls a year. This is a terrible number. I do that many in a year and I'm not trying much
I aint 40 lol I'm about to turn 30, WTF.

• +1
your dick doesn't work properly though. barely counts.

• Love it
Yeah but still I think thats like an average lay count
More than enough. Dude seriously most guys will never touch 10 girls in their entire life. The generations priors knew 2 or 3 women tops.

40 is manwhore territory for me. Spread too much of my precious semen around. You're still young, it's a phase. The day you'll fall in love for real, you'll forget all these useless whores.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 21077
if i just chip away at a lifetime of achievement yeah ill spread my genes but for now i dunno
I suggest that you don't have any sons.
I don't even want to imagine what the dating market for the next generation is gonna be like.

I'm 5'9 - 5'10, and I'm hoping I can find at least a 5'6 woman to have kids with. That way, my daughters will be at least 5'5 and my sons will be at least 5'11

• JFL
More than enough. Dude seriously most guys will never touch 10 girls in their entire life. The generations priors knew 2 or 3 women tops.

40 is manwhore territory for me. Spread too much of my precious semen around. You're still young, it's a phase. The day you'll fall in love for real, you'll forget all these useless whores.
Is 108 laycount good for a 23 year old? I feel like mine is low I'm not even joking. I have Chadlite looks so this is achievable

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and VenatorLuparius

I thought 40 was average for Chads

I suggest that you don't have any sons.
I don't even want to imagine what the dating market for the next generation is gonna be like.

I'm 5'9 - 5'10, and I'm hoping I can find at least a 5'6 woman to have kids with. That way, my daughters will be at least 5'5 and my sons will be at least 5'11
im so intelligent though i thought i would have like geniuses as kids bro

And ?

People don’t get that when they blow their sensitivities out and they feel like they need to suck bbc while watching their dad leave them to get off they’ll learn alright

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 21077
OP how old are you? I'm in a similar situation as you I'm a 5'7 curry, same skin color

im so intelligent though i thought i would have like geniuses as kids bro
Truth be told, there's many geniuses out there.

Alot of kids who deserve to go to Harvard don't get in.

There's no shortage of intelligent people throughout the world.

Women care about looks the most brother. Looks, money, status. Money and status can be substituted for looks, but she will most likely cheat on you or leave you.

I know it's unfair, but it honestly is what it is. There's nothing that you, me, or anyone else can do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21077
Truth be told, there's many geniuses out there.

Alot of kids who deserve to go to Harvard don't get in.

There's no shortage of intelligent people throughout the world.

Women care about looks the most brother. Looks, money, status. Money and status can be substituted for looks, but she will most likely cheat on you or leave you.

I know it's unfair, but it honestly is what it is. There's nothing that you, me, or anyone else can do
that was very honest of you

• +1
that was very honest of you
Just an FYI, I'm pretty ugly too.

These pics are a couple years old, and I'm not beard frauding in these (except the first one, but my beard is pretty small in that pic).

I need a bimax + genioplasty, and eyelid surgery + an infraorbital-cheekbone implant

Attachments

• RestoreSession-ContentDoc-1.jpeg
    RestoreSession-ContentDoc-1.jpeg
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230111_143220_resized.jpg
    20230111_143220_resized.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 0
Welp I'm 19, but anyway I think a major problem with curries is stereotypes, I'm doing what I can to not meet them. A lot of curries are skinny fat, don't have game, bad hygiene, etc and this is probably what most people think of when they hear curry, but I feel that if a curry doesn't meet these stereotypes he will receive better treatment especially from women (also can't have an accent, its over at that point)

Welp I'm 19, but anyway I think a major problem with curries is stereotypes, I'm doing what I can to not meet them. A lot of curries are skinny fat, don't have game, bad hygiene, etc and this is probably what most people think of when they hear curry, but I feel that if a curry doesn't meet these stereotypes he will receive better treatment especially from women (also can't have an accent, its over at that point)
i wanna do a vocaroo rn

Is 108 laycount good for a 23 year old? I feel like mine is low I'm not even joking. I have Chadlite looks so this is achievable
Lol that's Casanova territory : That's 1 dude in 10 000. How do you find the time and the courage to entertain that many girls ?

I can't do OLD because of how boring most girls are, I switch off immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
voice is important af i used to have a nice voice at one point
Does adding muscle deepen your voice? My voice isn't high pitched but could be more attractive if it was deeper

Does adding muscle deepen your voice? My voice isn't high pitched but could be more attractive if it was deeper
yeah hella you definitely need a deep voice to slay and gymmaxxing will a hunnid percent get you there guaranteed