Race mixing and/or eugenics is actually good

psychomandible

psychomandible

Blanca solers sex slave
Look at the country's that are known for beautiful people they either are very ethnically diverse or eugenics followers.

And if we mix everything thing else we breed or do eugenics type things I'm talking about livestock and plants why would it be different for people they only arguments I see online is but it's eugenics :feelswah: Or race mixing bad:feelswah: Without anyone giving an actual argument against it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DarkTriadBeliever, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Eugenics don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, goobermaxxing17, FutureSlayer and 3 others
What very ethnical diverse countries are you talking about.

RFEW354JRIEKO;213R5GKJIOP4;R3GKFI;T5RGJOLGRJKRG

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
ethical diverse countries are good at creating subhumans and near-perfect psl gods, such as Chico

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, watah and 3 others
there's a reason most nationalists and purists are ugly

their subhuman inbred genes themselves have no value so they try to keep themselves sane & content through deluding themselves that there's value within the racial purity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe, datboijj and 4 others
Look at the country's that are known for beautiful people they either are very ethnically diverse or eugenics followers.

And if we mix everything thing else we breed or do eugenics type things I'm talking about livestock and plants why would it be different for people they only arguments I see online is but it's eugenics :feelswah: Or race mixing bad:feelswah: Without anyone giving an actual argument against it
More racemixing propaganda… Keep this to yourself boyo

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Aero, gribsufer1 and 3 others

The (((media))) is the reason why mixed countries are pushed as the world's beauty standard, you'll find mixed people all over places like modelling and media but ask your average shitskin what their favourite type of woman is and most of them will be quick to tell you white blonde women if you catch them without their biases. Same goes for women, they'll usually chase after the "golden retriever" (WASP) phenotype and maybe East Asians (which are still very ethnically homogenous). The idea that mixed people are more attractive is nothing more than a propogated lie. This is not to say that some mixed people can't be GL, but it's often the ones that look less mixed like Chico who are considered to be more GL so what does this in reality say about race mixing.

Race mixing is bad because it'll create children with no real sense of an identity. They'll never be fully accepted into one race unless they fully pass as one race. They won't have any place to call home except for countries that are already a racial melting pot like Brazil. They'll struggle to find communities and even struggle with medical care in certain cases as different races will sometimes need specific treatments. You also have to take into account the overall success and IQ (which are very much both linked together) of a race. If one race's is significantly lower than the other then the offspring will always be somewhere in the middle. It'll never be high as (much less higher than) the higher IQ race. Take a look at the coloureds in South Africa, a population of mixed Africans and white settlers. Did they form a magical Wakanda? No they live in poverty just like the rest of the blacks. They only fair "slightly" better than their black counterparts but they still live in a complete shithole.

There is no good to race mixing. Even GL people would be better off were they not to be mixed. Kys.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, xantrooper, lifeless and 1 other person
Nigger you're so predictable
- Retard

Don’t come here spreading that culture/identity destroying race mixing bullshit. If you actually had a working brain inside that rotting white skull you would know it has more damage than “benefits”

The (((media))) is the reason why mixed countries are pushed as the world's beauty standard, you'll find mixed people all over places like modelling and media but ask your average shitskin what their favourite type of woman is and most of them will be quick to tell you white blonde women if you catch them without their biases. Same goes for women, they'll usually chase after the "golden retriever" (WASP) phenotype and maybe East Asians (which are still very ethnically homogenous). The idea that mixed people are more attractive is nothing more than a propogated lie. This is not to say that some mixed people can't be GL, but it's often the ones that look less mixed like Chico who are considered to be more GL so what does this in reality say about race mixing.

Race mixing is bad because it'll create children with no real sense of an identity. They'll never be fully accepted into one race unless they fully pass as one race. They won't have any place to call home except for countries that are already a racial melting pot like Brazil. They'll struggle to find communities and even struggle with medical care in certain cases as different races will sometimes need specific treatments. You also have to take into account the overall success and IQ (which are very much both linked together) of a race. If one race's is significantly lower than the other then the offspring will always be somewhere in the middle. It'll never be high as (much less higher than) the higher IQ race. Take a look at the coloureds in South Africa, a population of mixed Africans and white settlers. Did they form a magical Wakanda? No they live in poverty just like the rest of the blacks. They only fair "slightly" better than their black counterparts but they still live in a complete shithole.

There is no good to race mixing. Even GL people would be better off were they not to be mixed. Kys.
looksmax user with an actual brain, very rare

• Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Te
- Retard

Don’t come here spreading that culture/identity destroying race mixing bullshit. If you actually had a working brain inside that rotting white skull you would know it has more damage than “benefits”
Tell me the damages then nigga

before you read i am almost NEVER referring to a black person mixing when i talk about this stuff, so don't nitpick on my points by saying muh ugly retarded mullatos.

The (((media))) is the reason why mixed countries are pushed as the world's beauty standard, you'll find mixed people all over places like modelling and media but ask your average shitskin what their favourite type of woman is and most of them will be quick to tell you white blonde women if you catch them without their biases. Same goes for women, they'll usually chase after the "golden retriever" (WASP) phenotype and maybe East Asians (which are still very ethnically homogenous). The idea that mixed people are more attractive is nothing more than a propogated lie. This is not to say that some mixed people can't be GL,
it's been scientifically proven that when (non-subhuman) genes are mixed they are nearly always stronger, healthier & the children are inclined to be more attractive.
gene diversity is a very important thing and what is more diverse than a mix of 2 races?
but it's often the ones that look less mixed like Chico who are considered to be more GL so what does this in reality say about race mixing.
this doesn't make sense.
chico looks mixed in comparison to a pure-blooded white person & the same to any other pure-bloodeed race from his mutt ancestry.

he looks good because he has a collection of good features from his diverse set of genes.

there are recessive & dominant genes, and in offspring where both parents are human the child will usually get the best from each parent as that is how basic evolution & biology works

of course there'll be anomalies and some kid will turn out hideous with good parents, but usually if the child is healthy that is not the case.

if you're gonna say that most mixed children are ugly, you're right.
but that is not due to the mixing itself but rather the mixing of 2 subhumans.

subhuman + subhuman = subhuman in most cases, if 2 normal healthy people were to mix the child is most likely going to be normal, if not more attractive & healthy than the parents.
Race mixing is bad because it'll create children with no real sense of an identity. They'll never be fully accepted into one race unless they fully pass as one race. They won't have any place to call home except for countries that are already a racial melting pot like Brazil. They'll struggle to find communities
this is in fact not true, if anything it is good as it creates a path toward a global & united world.
most countries are diverse and globalised, they are rarely any homogeneous countries left in the 1st world, so this point is invalid
and even struggle with medical care in certain cases as different races will sometimes need specific treatments.
this is the only part i agree with but as more people end up mixed & healthier as a side effect (non sub-humans obviously) this will be less & less of a problem
You also have to take into account the overall success and IQ (which are very much both linked together) of a race. If one race's is significantly lower than the other then the offspring will always be somewhere in the middle. It'll never be high as (much less higher than) the higher IQ race.
this is false, it's already known that the more diverse genes are the better of a chance they have of being better.
the child has a very high chance of inheriting the more intelligent parents IQ & usually be smarter and if not, tough luck but the child will still be as intelligent as the parent.
Take a look at the coloureds in South Africa, a population of mixed Africans and white settlers. Did they form a magical Wakanda? No they live in poverty just like the rest of the blacks. They only fair "slightly" better than their black counterparts but they still live in a complete shithole.

another invalid point
this thread is about the eugenic version of race-mixing, not the animalistic race-mixing happening in south africa.

it was not planned there and it's on par with breeding with animals, there are 0 positives to be found there and any logical person will come to this conclusion if they have half a brain.
proper eugenics & race-mixing will lead to a superior breed of people & there is nothing you can really show me to prove me wrong.

the most beautiful people will always have a mixed set of genes and a diverse set of features.
all the people that are revered as PSL gods on this forum look MIXED, 'chico, barett, ramirez, gandy, etc'

there is not much able to be said about the intelligence part since the IQ system is a very flawed one & obviously the top ranking countries & race will always be Asia/Asian because of the very academic lifestyle there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible

A few of the nation's I brought up are never brought up in positive light in the media but are still known for there beauty also a culture can have a base that isn't race russia is a example that they russified many ethnic groups and even though there are still problems within society they aren't race based ones like the UK USA Canada etc th iq I will have to read more on beacuse I've heard statements that contradict yours but I'm not well versed enough in that argument

A few of the nation's I brought up are never brought up in positive light in the media but are still known for there beauty also a culture can have a base that isn't race russia is a example that they russified many ethnic groups and even though there are still problems within society they aren't race based ones like the UK USA Canada etc th iq I will have to read more on beacuse I've heard statements that contradict yours but I'm not well versed enough in that argument
russia is known for having beautiful people, most notably women and guess what

they have asian admixture, what a shocker!

they have good-looking men as well but most slavshits are known for being fugly because of the absolutely horrid diet they've been on for literal millennia.
this terrible diet leads to softer features leading to better-looking women but look at any healthy russian & they'll most likely look more attractive than a pure-bred white/asian.

• +1
before you read i am almost NEVER referring to a black person mixing when i talk about this stuff, so don't nitpick on my points by saying muh ugly retarded mullatos.
My honest reaction to this information:
Gentleman

Name me some "mogger" mixed countries that look better than ethnically homogenous countries. Latin America is a melting pot of indigenous and European blood and is full of subhumans. India is the subhumanity containment chamber of the world and is the result of European and Abo mixing. Central Asia isn't too bad, it's the result of close contact between European and Asian races but even then hapas suffer a higher suicide rate than their pure blood counterparts nor does anyone think of Central Asia when it comes to mogger nations.
it's been scientifically proven that when (non-subhuman) genes are mixed they are nearly always stronger, healthier & the children are inclined to be more attractive.
gene diversity is a very important thing and what is more diverse than a mix of 2 races?
(((scientifically proven)))

You're acting as if there's only a few hundred specimen of the current human races. There is no reason for why mixing of the races should be considered necessary. With current numbers there's enough genitic diversity within a single race to ensure a long lasting healthy lineage. There are animals with smaller populations than us that still remain genetically strong. Inbreeding within a small pool is only really an issue if you're working with a small pool of specimen to start with (say in the dozens). There is no reason to belive why mixed children are to be more attractive. You admit latter that most are subhuman. This is pure propaganda.
this doesn't make sense.
chico looks mixed in comparison to a pure-blooded white person & the same to any other pure-bloodeed race from his mutt ancestry.

he looks good because he has a collection of good features from his diverse set of genes.
He does look a little mixed in comparison to someone who is a pure-blooded white. But the reason he looks good is because he's very close to looking like any other white person. Other than his dark eyes and hair he's rather white passing. And it's because he's white passing that he's considered attractive "for a mixed person" + having good bone mass and harmony. It's not because he looks mixed. I've never heard anyone point out the fact that Chico's mixed to be one of his halo's in my time on this site.
there are recessive & dominant genes, and in offspring where both parents are human the child will usually get the best from each parent as that is how basic evolution & biology works
No it isn't. Embryos don't magically know what genes are better and what genes are worse. Some genes are dominant by nature but this doesn't make them better by default. Most people prefer straight hair, kinky hair is a dominant gene, most people prefer coloured eyes, black eyes are dominant, most people prefer fairer skin, darker skin is dominant. When it comes to IQ or height mixed children usually end up somewhere in between both races. Mulattos do better than blacks but not as good as whites. Mixed Asian hispanics do better than hispanics but not as good as Asians.
of course there'll be anomalies and some kid will turn out hideous with good parents, but usually if the child is healthy that is not the case.

if you're gonna say that most mixed children are ugly, you're right.
but that is not due to the mixing itself but rather the mixing of 2 subhumans.
This will be pure opinion but I think pure whites and pure blacks on average look better than your average ratmaxxed nafri who's usually a mixture of both.
subhuman + subhuman = subhuman in most cases, if 2 normal healthy people were to mix the child is most likely going to be normal, if not more attractive & healthy than the parents.

this is in fact not true, if anything it is good as it creates a path toward a global & united world.
most countries are diverse and globalised, they are rarely any homogeneous countries left in the 1st world, so this point is invalid
Globohomo propaganda, actually kill yourself. Most of the 1st world was up until recently ethnically homogenous. It's the fact that they're losing this ethnic homogenenity that their living standards are starting to drastically drop.
this is the only part i agree with but as more people end up mixed & healthier as a side effect (non sub-humans obviously) this will be less & less of a problem
0. No reason we should be propelled into such a world.
this is false, it's already known that the more diverse genes are the better of a chance they have of being better.
Wrong. There's sperm doesn't inately know what genes are the best. There are plenty examples of race mixing being a form of miscegenation.
the child has a very high chance of inheriting the more intelligent parents IQ & usually be smarter and if not, tough luck but the child will still be as intelligent as the parent.
Wrong. Mixed race children usually inheret a median IQ. It's rarely higher than the higher IQ half.
another invalid point
this thread is about the eugenic version of race-mixing, not the animalistic race-mixing happening in south africa.
That's what race mixing usually leads to so womp womp.
it was not planned there and it's on par with breeding with animals, there are 0 positives to be found there and any logical person will come to this conclusion if they have half a brain.
proper eugenics & race-mixing will lead to a superior breed of people & there is nothing you can really show me to prove me wrong.
How will you set up a utopia where only the creme of the crop of each race is allowed to breed. As far as I know this isn't the reality we live in.
the most beautiful people will always have a mixed set of genes and a diverse set of features.
Purely opinion and propaganda.
all the people that are revered as PSL gods on this forum look MIXED, 'chico, barett, ramirez, gandy, etc'
They're GL because they're mixed with European genes. Not solely because they are mixed.
there is not much able to be said about the intelligence part since the IQ system is a very flawed one & obviously the top ranking countries & race will always be Asia/Asian because of the very academic lifestyle there.
I'M CAGING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. IQ ISN'T A REAL WAY TO DETERMINE QUALITY OF LIFE. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The countries with the best living standards are all countries with generally higher IQ's. There is no low IQ country with high living standards. IQ is very much genetic and there is very little one can do to change their IQ. Studying harder doesn't increase your IQ. Indians also put heavy focus on studying just like their East Asian counterparts but they still have a very low IQ on average in their home country.

russia is known for having beautiful people, most notably women and guess what

they have asian admixture, what a shocker!

they have good-looking men as well but most slavshits are known for being fugly because of the absolutely horrid diet they've been on for literal millennia.
this terrible diet leads to softer features leading to better-looking women but look at any healthy russian & they'll most likely look more attractive than a pure-bred white/asian.
We are arguing the same point and I already knew about the deit as I'm russian my self but live in a western country

My honest reaction to this information:
View attachment 3138986
look at his parents and tell me whether they fit into my description of 2 humans.

Name me some "mogger" mixed countries that look better than ethnically homogenous countries. Latin America is a melting pot of indigenous and European blood and is full of subhumans. India is the subhumanity containment chamber of the world and is the result of European and Abo mixing. Central Asia isn't too bad, it's the result of close contact between European and Asian races but even then hapas suffer a higher suicide rate than their pure blood counterparts nor does anyone think of Central Asia when it comes to mogger nations.
there are no mogger mixed countries since mixed people are still minorities.
the unification of the races is undergoing, it's still too early for any countries to be full of it & you know it yourself, keep nitpicking twat.
(((scientifically proven)))

You're acting as if there's only a few hundred specimen of the current human races. There is no reason for why mixing of the races should be considered necessary. With current numbers there's enough genitic diversity within a single race to ensure a long lasting healthy lineage. There are animals with smaller populations than us that still remain genetically strong. Inbreeding within a small pool is only really an issue if you're working with a small pool of specimen to start with (say in the dozens). There is no reason to belive why mixed children are to be more attractive. You admit latter that most are subhuman. This is pure propaganda.
i admit that most are subhuman because of the fact that most people in general are subhuman.
also, there is not enough genetic diversity within a single race to ensure optimal health, why do you think "pure-bred" countries are becoming uglier, stupider & in general just unhealthier?

oh.. it must be the "goyslop"!!! even though said goyslop has more nutritional value from all past generations, you mong.
He does look a little mixed in comparison to someone who is a pure-blooded white. But the reason he looks good is because he's very close to looking like any other white person. Other than his dark eyes and hair he's rather white passing. And it's because he's white passing that he's considered attractive "for a mixed person" + having good bone mass and harmony. It's not because he looks mixed. I've never heard anyone point out the fact that Chico's mixed to be one of his halo's in my time on this site.
i don't think you've understood a single sentence i've written.
i want you to pull apart chico's face and analyse it one by one.

he has MIXED features, he has good features from the white race, good features from ethnic races. that is what creates his beauty, not him looking WHITE

if he looked WHITE he wouldn't be a PSL god but a regular WHITE dude.
No it isn't. Embryos don't magically know what genes are better and what genes are worse. Some genes are dominant by nature but this doesn't make them better by default. Most people prefer straight hair, kinky hair is a dominant gene, most people prefer coloured eyes, black eyes are dominant, most people prefer fairer skin, darker skin is dominant. When it comes to IQ or height mixed children usually end up somewhere in between both races. Mulattos do better than blacks but not as good as whites. Mixed Asian hispanics do better than hispanics but not as good as Asians.
once again, you haven't even read my post.
i have said that i'm against blacks mixing which means none of this is valid.

This will be pure opinion but I think pure whites and pure blacks on average look better than your average ratmaxxed nafri who's usually a mixture of both.

Globohomo propaganda, actually kill yourself. Most of the 1st world was up until recently ethnically homogenous. It's the fact that they're losing this ethnic homogenenity that their living standards are starting to drastically drop.

0. No reason we should be propelled into such a world.

Wrong. There's sperm doesn't inately know what genes are the best. There are plenty examples of race mixing being a form of miscegenation.

Wrong. Mixed race children usually inheret a median IQ. It's rarely higher than the higher IQ half.

That's what race mixing usually leads to so womp womp.

How will you set up a utopia where only the creme of the crop of each race is allowed to breed. As far as I know this isn't the reality we live in.

Purely opinion and propaganda.

They're GL because they're mixed with European genes. Not solely because they are mixed.
it's almost like most of the features that make them who they are are not from european genes
I'M CAGING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. IQ ISN'T A REAL WAY TO DETERMINE QUALITY OF LIFE. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The countries with the best living standards are all countries with generally higher IQ's. There is no low IQ country with high living standards. IQ is very much genetic and there is very little one can do to change their IQ. Studying harder doesn't increase your IQ. Indians also put heavy focus on studying just like their East Asian counterparts but they still have a very low IQ on average in their home country.
the countries with the best living standards are ones with higher IQ's because of what i've said, an academic lifestyle usually means a more conformist & submissive nation.

what does conformism & submissiveness lead to? right, a nation that follows its laws.
it's almost like a nation that follows its laws that exist to increase living standards will have better living standards.

you have proven nothing & you have only shown that you are a retard that only resorts to insults once you realise you have no actual response to a valid point of mine.

look at his parents and tell me whether they fit into my description of 2 humans.
How else am I supposed to respond to something as objective as "mixed raced people look better" when if you go by peoples' "types" they'll overwhelmingly choose nonmixed groups. (Northern Europeans, East Asians)
there are no mogger mixed countries since mixed people are still minorities.
Most people in Latin America are of mixed ancestry, most people in Brazil are of mixed ancestry, most people in India are of mixed ancestry, most people in North Africa are of mixed ancestry. Mixed nations actually make up an awfully large part of the world and all of them are either shitholes to live in or are inferior to their (European) nonmixed counterparts.
the unification of the races is undergoing, it's still too early for any countries to be full of it & you know it yourself, keep nitpicking twat.
Were you paid by Kalergi himself?
i admit that most are subhuman because of the fact that most people in general are subhuman.
also, there is not enough genetic diversity within a single race to ensure optimal health, why do you think "pure-bred" countries are becoming uglier, stupider & in general just unhealthier?
False with no proof? The reason first world nations are going downhill is thanks to their race mixing. These nations were much safer and had less problems when they were ethnically homogenous.
oh.. it must be the "goyslop"!!! even though said goyslop has more nutritional value from all past generations, you mong.
It's genetic miscegenation.
i don't think you've understood a single sentence i've written.
i want you to pull apart chico's face and analyse it one by one.

he has MIXED features, he has good features from the white race, good features from ethnic races. that is what creates his beauty, not him looking WHITE

if he looked WHITE he wouldn't be a PSL god but a regular WHITE dude.
F2306f1be33780cc2cbf90773e842fcf

Strong facial bones, ranging from defined cheeks, chin, and a deepset well developed eye area. (a European feature)

A strong straight nose. (a European feature)

Mildly to thin sized lips. (a European feature)

Coloure hair. (a European feature)

Name me some black or indigenous features that serve to halo Chico. He has dark eyes which aren't seen as halos on their own. His hair albeit coloured is still a bit on the darker side which isn't always seen as a halo. (don't fall for .org's North Atlantid boner) His skin looks a little tanned but most white skin can tan and I think most people prefer fair skin that can tan over skin that's naturally tan as naturally tan skin can tan into a brown shade which isn't really a halo for anyone who isn't black.

He wouldn't lose anything were he to be purely white. If anything he'd probably have better colouring. His strong points are his European features.

A good chunk of the race mixing going on in the world is with blacks or with people of mixed black ancestry so womp womp. Besides most mixed countries that don't have any black admixture are still subhuman. (Latin America, India)
it's almost like most of the features that make them who they are are not from european genes
If you mean lower IQ's, shorter heights, and living in poverty yeah that's thanks to their non European genes. Congrats. Remind me how are these halos again?
the countries with the best living standards are ones with higher IQ's because of what i've said, an academic lifestyle usually means a more conformist & submissive nation.
You can't study yourself into obtaining a higher IQ. Doesn't work that way nor is there any proof of it. Blacks in America still wildly underpreform every other race despite having access to state of the art education. If you want further proof then look up twin studies. Twins who grew up in both poor and rich environments. They both grow up to have about the same IQ despite presumably recieving different educations.
what does conformism & submissiveness lead to? right, a nation that follows its laws.
it's almost like a nation that follows its laws that exist to increase living standards will have better living standards.
Most people who break the law are low IQ.
you have proven nothing & you have only shown that you are a retard that only resorts to insults once you realise you have no actual response to a valid point of mine.
I refuted most of your points so um... get owned? Kill yourself you globohomo piece of shit?

How else am I supposed to respond to something as objective as "mixed raced people look better" when if you go by peoples' "types" they'll overwhelmingly choose nonmixed groups. (Northern Europeans, East Asians)

Most people in Latin America are of mixed ancestry, most people in Brazil are of mixed ancestry, most people in India are of mixed ancestry, most people in North Africa are of mixed ancestry. Mixed nations actually make up an awfully large part of the world and all of them are either shitholes to live in or are inferior to their (European) nonmixed counterparts.

False with no proof? The reason first world nations are going downhill is thanks to their race mixing. These nations were much safer and had less problems when they were ethnically homogenous.

View attachment 3139061
Strong facial bones, ranging from defined cheeks, chin, and a deepset well developed eye area. (a European feature)

Name me some black or indigenous features that serve to halo Chico. He has dark eyes which aren't seen as halos on their own. His hair albeit coloured is still a bit on the darker side which isn't always seen as a halo. (don't fall for .org's North Atlantid boner) His skin looks a little tanned but most white skin can tan and I think most people prefer fair skin that can tan over skin that's naturally tan as naturally tan skin can tan into a brown shade which isn't really a halo for anyone who isn't black.

He wouldn't lose anything were he to be purely white. If anything he'd probably have better colouring. His strong points are his European features.

A good chunk of the race mixing going on in the world is with blacks or with people of mixed black ancestry so womp womp. Besides most mixed countries that don't have any black admixture are still subhuman. (Latin America, India)

If you mean lower IQ's, shorter heights, and living in poverty yeah that's thanks to their non European genes. Congrats. Remind me how are these halos again?

You can't study yourself into obtaining a higher IQ. Doesn't work that way nor is there any proof of it. Blacks in America still wildly underpreform every other race despite having access to state of the art education. If you want further proof then look up twin studies. Twins who grew up in both poor and rich environments. They both grow up to have about the same IQ despite presumably recieving different educations.

I refuted most of your points so um... get owned? Kill yourself you globohomo piece of shit?
i didn't even read this because through my 2 second skim i can see you once again talking about black people & their features when i've clearly stated several times that when i talk about race-mixing it doesn't involve them.

good luck nigger, just know you're genetically inferior to the future generations & you'll never amount to anything in life

you're born a pathetic person, you'll live a pathetic life & you'll die a pathetic death.

View attachment 3139061

oh yeah and while typing my last response ive read some more points and you clearly have the reading comprehension of a 7 year old malnourished african

you literally contradict urself in every other sentence and whilst insulting me, agree with the statement i've wrote without even realising it :forcedsmile:

Race mixing is dysgenic 99% of the time.

• +1
i didn't even read this because through my 2 second skim i can see you once again talking about black people & their features when i've clearly stated several times that when i talk about race-mixing it doesn't involve them.

good luck nigger, just know you're genetically inferior to the future generations & you'll never amount to anything in life

you're born a pathetic person, you'll live a pathetic life & you'll die a pathetic death.
Indigenous Americans aren't black, abos aren't black, east Asians aren't black. Remind me how I only referred to race mixing with blacks?

oh yeah and while typing my last response ive read some more points and you clearly have the reading comprehension of a 7 year old malnourished african

you literally contradict urself in every other sentence and whilst insulting me, agree with the statement i've wrote without even realising it :forcedsmile:
Elaborate how then, curious. :feelshah:

So I'm wrong without you reading my points. Interesting!
you've either got autism or a bad case of internet ego
i skimmed and saw nothing worth talking about nor responding to

it's all laughable
Alright you globohomo mouthpiece. Ethnically homogenous nations will enjoy being themselves without you.
this is your only response to anything at all, i'm a globohomo mouthpiece for being a logical person

are you homogenous? pure-bred?

Mixing causes genomic instability.
genomic instability comes from ill health, the environment and subhumanity.
a dysgenic population leads to dysgenic offspring, how surprising

Idk about other races but the fact i look like many makes me fit in with different types of women

facts there's no good arguments against racemixxing, anyone against it is usually only complaining because they aren't getting pussy and some ethnic is

But in the end they will just visit some obscure asian country and racemix themselves

• +1
genomic instability comes from ill health, the environment and susubhumanity.
Race mixing causes genomic instability via the incompatibility of alleles at many loci.

If two 4/10 whites reproduced, the child would be healthier than if a black and white 4/10 did.

• +1
Two different races of people mixing is dysgenic because the child isn't adapted to either environment.

Debunked.

• +1
Race mixing causes genomic instability via the incompatibility of alleles at many loci.

If two 4/10 whites reproduced, the child would be healthier than if a black and white 4/10 did.
another retard who argues with me yet does not read what i've written
i am not for black people mixing.

and also, you have no right to talk about genetics when you're a british incel who's been on PSL forums for presumably 4+ years & still hasn't ascended.
your predicted height is also of a measly 5'6, lower your tone.
Two different races of people mixing is dysgenic because the child isn't adapted to either environment.

Debunked.
?
proof? or are you just gonna spout some more random bullshit to try to find yourself special?

also, the child would be adapted to the environment it's raised in, or what are you trying to say here?

another retard who argues with me yet does not read what i've written
i am not for black people mixing.

and also, you have no right to talk about genetics when you're a british incel who's been on PSL forums for presumably 4+ years & still hasn't ascended.
your predicted height is also of a measly 5'6, lower your tone.
You're assuming I'm optionless, you stupid fuck. Mixing is bad regardless of the race because the child isn't adapted to anywhere, DUH! Are you getting it now, normie?

proof? or are you just gonna spout some more random bullshit to try to find yourself special?
What I've stated isnt random bullshit, you dipshit. It's textbook evolutionary biology. How about you educate yourself before opening your mouth on a subject you know nothing about.

Last edited:
  • +1
You're assuming I'm optionless, you stupid fuck.
i do, considering you're a 5'6 britcel who's been "looksmaxxing" for 4 years, ongoing.
What I've stated is random bullshit, you dipshit. It's textbook evolutionary biology. How about you educate yourself before opening your mouth on a subject you know nothing about.
so.. like i asked, will you send the proof?
or will you just call it 'textbook evolutionary biology' again then insult me?

i do, considering you're a 5'6 britcel who's been "looksmaxxing" for 4 years, ongoing.
You've lost the debate. Run along now.

so.. like i asked, will you send the proof?
or will you just call it 'textbook evolutionary biology' again then insult me?
Aww, this little boy needs to be taught. Who the fuck do you think taught me? No one. You have the whole Internet at your disposal, use it.

• +1
what debate?
i'm simply entertaining a poor manlet who thinks he knows anything.
Aww, this little boy needs to be taught. Who the fuck do you think taught me? No one. You have the whole Internet at your disposal, use it.
oh okay, so if i search up "does race-mixing cause genomic instability" it will tell me it does?
in humans? or will it say it only happens in plants :forcedsmile:

• +1

oh yeah, also a big cause of your beloved phrase, "genomic instability" is inbreeding

gee.. i wonder what keeping complete blood purity is called!

you've either got autism or a bad case of internet ego
i skimmed and saw nothing worth talking about nor responding to

it's all laughable
This was you just a second ago:

this is your only response to anything at all, i'm a globohomo mouthpiece for being a logical person
Are you going to ignore the rest of my points just to focus on the insutls? It's far from my only response if you actually read.
are you homogenous? pure-bred?
I'm imagine you're waiting for me to say yes so you can either 1.) attribute any negative factors to being pure bred or 2.) say I'm not actually pure which would spiral into a no true Scotsman fallacy. But no I'm very much heavily mixed (not with a black majority) and I can attribute most of my failos to being mixed.
genomic instability comes from ill health, the environment and subhumanity.
Most of the world population that isn't part of the civilised ethnically homogenous first world would be considered dysgenic. What good would be obtained through promoting race mixing.

I like how you say that Chico is a PSL god thanks to his "mixed features" when most of Brazil has varying levels of black admixture. Talk about contradicting. 🙌

what debate?
i'm simply entertaining a poor manlet who thinks he knows anything.
I've already destroyed you. You still haven't counter my response because you can't. Actually I'm tall, hung and British. So, fuck you bitch.

oh okay, so if i search up "does race-mixing cause genomic instability" it will tell me it does?
in humans? or will it say it only happens in plants
BOOM.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
This was you just a second ago:

Are you going to ignore the rest of my points just to focus on the insutls? It's far from my only response if you actually read.

I'm imagine you're waiting for me to say yes so you can either 1.) attribute any negative factors to being pure bred or 2.) say I'm not actually pure which would spiral into a no true Scotsman fallacy. But no I'm very much heavily mixed (not with a black majority) and I can attribute most of my failos to being mixed.
it's more like you can attribute most of your failos from your parents being ugly.
if your parents were attractive then so would you, it's a rather simple concept.
Most of the world population that isn't part of the civilised ethnically homogenous first world would be considered dysgenic. What good would be obtained through promoting race mixing.
search up the definition of dysgenic then come back to me.
I like how you say that Chico is a PSL god thanks to his "mixed features" when most of Brazil has varying levels of black admixture. Talk about contradicting. 🙌
chicos parents are polish (father) and portuguese/german (mother).

portuguese people have near to NO black ancestry & come from Celts, whereas polish (slavic) people have obvious signs of mongol/asian ancestry.

Talk about contradicting. 🙌

fuck niggers

it's more like you can attribute most of your failos from your parents being ugly.
if your parents were attractive then so would you, it's a rather simple concept.
Even if I were GL I'd still be mixed which can cause a numerous amount of social and psychological problems. You constantly live with the feeling that you can't take full pride in anything, that you'll never fit in one group. Mixed nations are overwhelmingly dysfunctional including ones that aren't African mixed. I'd take being a purebred LTN-MTN over an obviously mixed race mogger any day.
search up the definition of dysgenic then come back to me.
I did. Most of the world races beyond the white race have features that would be considered dysgenic. What good would come out of promoting race mixing. Why does every other race strive to look whiter. Why does every other race put being white or white mixed on a pedestal over having no white admixture.
chicos parents are polish (father) and portuguese/german (mother).

portuguese people have near to NO black ancestry & come from Celts, whereas polish (slavic) people have obvious signs of mongol/asian ancestry.

Talk about contradicting. 🙌
A lot of the mediterranean region has partial arab admixture. Arabs have darker features thanks to what's usually a combination of caucasoid and afroid admixtures. Dark features aren't naturally European though I wouldn't rule someone out of being European for solely having them. A lot of the world has varying levels of different admixtures.

Poles aren't East Slavic. Some East Slavs have Asian admixture, some Southern Slavs have Turkish (not Turkic) admixture. You can't paint all Slavs with one Brush. West Slavs, especially the Poles are arguably the least mixed.

Even if I were GL I'd still be mixed which can cause a numerous amount of social and psychological problems. You constantly live with the feeling that you can't take full pride in anything, that you'll never fit in one group. Mixed nations are overwhelmingly dysfunctional including ones that aren't African mixed. I'd take being a purebred LTN-MTN over an obviously mixed race mogger any day.
now i know why you're against race-mixing so hard
you're a self-hating sub5, if you were a mogger you'd be an advocate

oh well, that's how life goes
people nowadays only form opinions based on their own emotions & experiences, never logic.
I did. Most of the world races beyond the white race have features that would be considered dysgenic. What good would come out of promoting race mixing. Why does every other race strive to look whiter. Why does every other race put being white or white mixed on a pedestal over having no white admixture
because most of the world is dysgenic and through media portraying only the top % of the white population the other nations are trying to replicate the beauty of a healthy person

rather than making themselves and their families healthier and having their own beauty they try to copy, wanna know why?
because 99% of the population is dysgenic. this goes for white people as well, no one race is safe.
A lot of the mediterranean region has partial arab admixture. Arabs have darker features thanks to what's usually a combination of caucasoid and afroid admixtures. Dark features aren't naturally European though I wouldn't rule someone out of being European for solely having them. A lot of the world has varying levels of different admixtures.
partial arab admixture is not the equivalent of partial black admixture.
arabs are already more white than black now a portuguese person who is only a few % arab is even whiter.

even then, the majority of portuguese people come from a celtic heritage rather than an arabic one.
Poles aren't East Slavic. Some East Slavs have Asian admixture, some Southern Slavs have Turkish (not Turkic) admixture. You can't paint all Slavs with one Brush. West Slavs, especially the Poles are arguably the least mixed.
all slavics have asian admixture, although some more than others, i'll agree with u there.

but, poles still have some.
compare polish people to german people, which one looks more asian?

i pointed it out because you said i contradicted myself by saying chico had no black admixture, and well... he has more asian admixture than black.
we don't even have to go into his ancestry to see it, it's well known by this community that he does sometimes look asian, oh gee, i wonder why.

honestly brazilian people is just like that

now i know why you're against race-mixing so hard
you're a self-hating sub5, if you were a mogger you'd be an advocate

oh well, that's how life goes
people nowadays only form opinions based on their own emotions & experiences, never logic.
You can read the experiences of other mixed people who will often come to the same conclusions be they GL or subhuman. Or you can just take a look at mixed nations and see if you can find anything functional.
because most of the world is dysgenic and through media portraying only the top % of the white population the other nations are trying to replicate the beauty of a healthy person
Other races on average have features that would be considered dysgenic to your average white. Grab a white with a 100IQ, and an indigenous person with a 100IQ? Yeah the child will probably have 100IQ but we don't live in a world where that's going to be the average. Most indigenous people have an IQ probably around 80-85, a mixed person of these two groups will probably have an IQ somewhere in between. You can rinse and repeat for most other features and most other racial groups.
rather than making themselves and their families healthier and having their own beauty they try to copy, wanna know why?
because 99% of the population is dysgenic. this goes for white people as well, no one race is safe.
Read what I said above.
partial arab admixture is not the equivalent of partial black admixture.
arabs are already more white than black now a portuguese person who is only a few % arab is even whiter.
The dark features come from afroid admixture.
even then, the majority of portuguese people come from a celtic heritage rather than an arabic one.
The dark features come from arab admixture which in turn come from afroid admixture.
all slavics have asian admixture, although some more than others, i'll agree with u there.

but, poles still have some.
compare polish people to german people, which one looks more asian?

i pointed it out because you said i contradicted myself by saying chico had no black admixture, and well... he has more asian admixture than black.
we don't even have to go into his ancestry to see it, it's well known by this community that he does sometimes look asian, oh gee, i wonder why.
The dark features come from arab admixture whih in turn come from afroid admixture.