Race mixing and/or eugenics is actually good

You can read the experiences of other mixed people who will often come to the same conclusions be they GL or subhuman. Or you can just take a look at mixed nations and see if you can find anything functional.
all mixed nations come from the animalistic version of race-mixxing, the dysgenic type.
if there was one that came from a eugenic point of view it'd be considered utopia in comparison to modern countries.
Other races on average have features that would be considered dysgenic to your average white. Grab a white with a 100IQ, and an indigenous person with a 100IQ? Yeah the child will probably have 100IQ but we don't live in a world where that's going to be the average. Most indigenous people have an IQ probably around 80-85, a mixed person of these two groups will probably have an IQ somewhere in between. You can rinse and repeat for most other features and most other racial groups.
on average everyones dysgenic
your point here was "grab an average white man with an average iq and an indigenous person with an average iq"
????
ones indigenous the other is white, if both are average in terms of genes then both will still be dysgenic.

also, if you compare it like you did in your earlier reply to someone in like india, obviously they'll have a lower iq since it's an absolute shithole in there.
bring that indian to a 1st world country where they can be raised in a proper manner with proper nutrition and they'll end up with an average iq like most indians raised in 1st world countries, this can be said about literally any race except blacks.
Read what I said above.
Read what I said above.
The dark features come from afroid admixture.

The dark features come from arab admixture which in turn come from afroid admixture.

The dark features come from arab admixture whih in turn come from afroid admixture.
Okay, lets say arabs have 1% black admixture, then SOME, key word, only SOME portuguese people have 1% arab admixture... tell me how much black admixture does the portuguese have?

all mixed nations come from the animalistic version of race-mixxing, the dysgenic type.
if there was one that came from a eugenic point of view it'd be considered utopia in comparison to modern countries.
So how is this going to happen and what would be the point of this.
on average everyones dysgenic
your point here was "grab an average white man with an average iq and an indigenous person with an average iq"
????
ones indigenous the other is white, if both are average in terms of genes then both will still be dysgenic.
One is more dysgnenic than the other on average.
also, if you compare it like you did in your earlier reply to someone in like india, obviously they'll have a lower iq since it's an absolute shithole in there.
bring that indian to a 1st world country where they can be raised in a proper manner with proper nutrition and they'll end up with an average iq like most indians raised in 1st world countries, this can be said about literally any race except blacks.
The only reason Indians in the first world are high IQ is because it's the creme of the crop Indians that make it ouf of India. Take curries who ilegally migrated (like the Indians in Canada or the Pakis in the UK), they're usually of low stock and don't magically become high IQ due to being subjected to the first world. Why didn't India become first world when subjected to UK rule in the first place?
Read what I said above.

Okay, lets say arabs have 1% black admixture, then SOME, key word, only SOME portuguese people have 1% arab admixture... tell me how much black admixture does the portuguese have?

So how is this going to happen and what would be the point of this.
it's already happening, albeit slowly.
nothing good comes from quick ones.
One is more dysgnenic than the other on average.
yes, on average people in 3rd world countries don't have access to the resources people do in 1st world countries so they'll be more degenerate than people in the 1st world.

if they did have the resources, they'd be similar.
but in terms of GENES alone, they're both dysgenic. just different levels.
The only reason Indians in the first world are high IQ is because it's the creme of the crop Indians that make it ouf of India. Take curries who ilegally migrated (like the Indians in Canada or the Pakis in the UK), they're usually of low stock and don't magically become high IQ due to being subjected to the first world. Why didn't India become first world when subjected to UK rule in the first place?
did you even read what i've stated?
if an indian is raised like a white person in a 1st world country they'll end up having an average IQ like an average white man
And the portuguese people with arabic admixture have it at a level of around 0.0001%.

it's already happening, albeit slowly.
nothing good comes from quick ones.
There's evidence to suggest it's happening in a dysgneic way as opposed to your superior race mixed utopia.
yes, on average people in 3rd world countries don't have access to the resources people do in 1st world countries so they'll be more degenerate than people in the 1st world.
Resources have a much smaller effect on someone's potential than most people would like to admit. Australia is the result of exiled whites into noman's land and they still created a first world nation. Most non white immigrants in a white environment never preform on par with their white counterparts.
if they did have the resources, they'd be similar.
Wrong. Doesn't happen.
but in terms of GENES alone, they're both dysgenic. just different levels.
One is more dysgenic than the other on average and without a controlled environment would lead into a more dysgenic population. Tell me how this would be prevented and why it should be.
did you even read what i've stated?
if an indian is raised like a white person in a 1st world country they'll end up having an average IQ like an average white man
No they won't.
And the portuguese people with arabic admixture have it at a level of around 0.0001%.

And if we mix everything thing else we breed or do eugenics type things I'm talking about livestock and plants why would it be different for people they only arguments
Brown fingers typed this.

I can barely understand you bud, your retarded ass is the living proof we shouldn't mix.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Joined Wednesday at 1:09 PM

• Woah
Reactions: psychomandible
Brown fingers typed this.

I can barely understand you bud, your retarded ass is the living proof we shouldn't mix.
You're the only person that didn't understand maybe it's your comprehension skills that need help, and your name is iblamechico while being against mixing:forcedsmile:

Look at the country's that are known for beautiful people they either are very ethnically diverse or eugenics followers.

And if we mix everything thing else we breed or do eugenics type things I'm talking about livestock and plants why would it be different for people they only arguments I see online is but it's eugenics :feelswah: Or race mixing bad:feelswah: Without anyone giving an actual argument against it
Nah racemixing is bad and eugenics is good

average brazillian mutt doesnt even look good

what are you talking about? Argentina is the most white :lul:

stfu
I agree Brazilians are overrated I'm just using them cause so many people talk about how good-looking they are also Argentina's are still a mix of Italian German Spanish and indigenous which makes my argument valid still and you didn't have anything to say about the last three for some reason

You're the only person that didn't understand maybe it's your comprehension skills that need help, and your name is iblamechico while being against mixing:forcedsmile:
I understood fine, I said "barely" which was to show how retarded your english is but ig you can't see it.

What countries does francisco lachowski pass as a native he v0 dh7oh5a5z81d1

Chico is a mutt brooo :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Nah racemixing is bad and eugenics is good
Racemixing is natural eugenics and I don't mean mixing the darkest nigger from the Kongo with a swedish stacy I think mixing Italians with germans is still racemixing

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and enchanted_elixir
this is in fact not true, if anything it is good as it creates a path toward a global & united world.
What type of lalaland drugs are you on? In no way would mixing cause that, ESPECIALLY with the disadvantages of it. You’re spewing destructive elitist propoganda and don’t even know it.

1. Most couples who mix have no sense of culture, or if they do, they’re likely not to care about fluently educating their child about their own individual traditions, causing an identity crisis. At best, maybe ONE parent invites them to learn about their own culture/tradition (which still leads to an identity/cultural problem). This is even worse if the couple separates/divorces during the early ages of the mixed child’s life. It all causes a regions heritage, ethics, values, and traditions to fade. If race mixing happened en masse, a majority of the population would lose their sense of self. This ISN’T something you should endeavor, condone, or manifest.

2. There’s literally thousands of testimonies from all types of mixed children defending my argument. Their videos/posts usually consist of:

- Talking about how growing up mixed in a society predominantly one race (i.e. blasian child in a predominantly asian society) left them more vulnerable to exclusion, prejudice, and bullying — leading them to dissociate from, disregard, and even hate one of their sides to attempt fitting in. (Eliminating heritage). This is also said when raised in a racially ambiguous area.

- Their grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc on one or both sides not accepting them as family.

- Them feeling like they were never truly alike with both sides and were never understood since the people they’re around aren’t TRULY alike.

And there’s much, much more.

3. Most of these mixed children (i.e. mulatto/a children in the black community) grow up to be egoists/colorists and shame certain (or all) groups of their race(s) if they haven’t turned into a societal reject. An example is a social media star “Ekane,” a mulatta who’s recently been in controversy for being blatantly and shamelessly colorist to a darker-skinned woman.

Does all this sound like it’s making the world “a better place?”

and who TF cares if mixed children can look better than a non-mixed child? There’s still insanely good looking people exclusive to one race. There can still be uniquely beautiful faces w/o mixing.

I personally hate the social construct of race and see everyone as people, Im also not racially prejudice, but to agree racemixing is “GOOD” in the world we live in today? Absurd.

Everyone should keep to themselves to preserve their millennia old cultures and other things. Mixing causes confusion, loss, and exclusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and enchanted_elixir
What type of lalaland drugs are you on? In no way would mixing cause that, ESPECIALLY with the disadvantages of it. You’re spewing destructive elitist propoganda and don’t even know it.

1. Most couples who mix have no sense of culture, or if they do, they’re likely not to care about fluently educating their child about their own individual traditions, causing an identity crisis. At best, maybe ONE parent invites them to learn about their own culture/tradition (which still leads to an identity/cultural problem). This is even worse if the couple separates/divorces during the early ages of the mixed child’s life. It all causes a regions heritage, ethics, values, and traditions to fade. If race mixing happened en masse, a majority of the population would lose their sense of self. This ISN’T something you should endeavor, condone, or manifest.

2. There’s literally thousands of testimonies from all types of mixed children defending my argument. Their videos/posts usually consist of:

- Talking about how growing up mixed in a society predominantly one race (i.e. blasian child in a predominantly asian society) left them more vulnerable to exclusion, prejudice, and bullying — leading them to dissociate from, disregard, and even hate one of their sides to attempt fitting in. (Eliminating heritage). This is also said when raised in a racially ambiguous area.

- Their grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc on one or both sides not accepting them as family.

- Them feeling like they were never truly alike with both sides and were never understood since the people they’re around aren’t TRULY alike.

3. Most of these mixed children (i.e. mulatto/a children in the black community) grow up to be egoists/colorists and shame certain (or all) groups of their race(s) if they haven’t turned into a societal reject. An example is a social media star “Ekane,” a mulatta who’s recently been in controversy for being blatantly and shamelessly colorist to a darker-skinned woman.

and who TF cares if mixed children can look better than a non-mixed child? There’s still insanely good looking people exclusive to one race. There can still be uniquely beautiful faces w/o mixing.

I personally hate the social construct of race and see everyone as people, but to agree racemixing is “GOOD” in the world we live in today? Absurd.

Everyone should keep to themselves to preserve their millennia old cultures and other things. Mixing causes confusion, loss, and exclusion.
@psychomandible Your retarded ass can learn from reading this too 😂

• JFL
@raleqtambrobret @WanderingBurro @liberiangrimreaper @iblamechico
Let me end this debate.

1. Racemixing is normal (looking at human history through genetics)
2. Racemixing causes identity problems (unless the mix is dominant in a society or has an identity attached to it)
3. You shouldn't racemix outside of your skull type, in almost all cases. (Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid)
4. Technically, reproducing with someone is mixing.
5. Genetic diversity is good, it prevents inbreeding within populations. If a population is too homogenous, it causes deformities to be widespread and can lead to infertility even, which could lead to a decline in population.
6. Too much phenotypic variation within two mates isn't really that ideal.
7. Your average person in an ethnically homogenous society is just a person that is of a stable mix.
8. Your average person has multiple kinds of DNA within him (ex. Your average German has Neolithic Farmer, European Hunter Gatherer, and Yamnaya (Aryan) DNA), but the ratios are stable.
9. If you can't ensure your child a stable identity, you probably shouldn't birth them into existence.
10. Racemixing can help create a dominant, stable phenotype in a region which is a good thing.
11. Being mixed race isn't a halo, that's propaganda.

edit:
12. I don't get triggered at seeing an interracial relationship but it does catch my attention
13. BM fat/ugly WF and WMAF are the funniest :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, liberiangrimreaper, iblamechico and 1 other person
Let me end this debate.

2. Racemixing causes identity problems (unless the mix is dominant in a society or has an identity attached to it)
3. You shouldn't racemix outside of your skull type, in almost all cases. (Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid)
5. Genetic diversity is good, it prevents inbreeding within populations. If a population is too homogenous, it causes deformities to be widespread and can lead to infertility even, which could lead to a decline in population.
7. Your average person in an ethnically homogenous society is just a person that is of a stable mix.
8. Your average person has multiple kinds of DNA within him (ex. Your average German has Neolithic Farmer, European Hunter Gatherer, and Yamnaya (Aryan) DNA), but the ratios are stable.
9. If you can't ensure your child a stable identity, you probably shouldn't birth them into existence.
10. Racemixing can help create a dominant, stable phenotype in a region which is a good thing.

edit:
12. I don't get triggered at seeing an interracial relationship but it does catch my attention
Ok Mr. SaveAn.OrgUser I’ll agree with you on these

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Let me end this debate.

edit:
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
There's evidence to suggest it's happening in a dysgneic way as opposed to your superior race mixed utopia.
of course
if 99% of the population is dysgenic then something as niche as race-mixing will by dysgenic as well
Resources have a much smaller effect on someone's potential than most people would like to admit. Australia is the result of exiled whites into noman's land and they still created a first world nation. Most non white immigrants in a white environment never preform on par with their white counterparts.
because most non white immigrants in a white environment are usually in poverty, they still have terrible diets & what not.

what i stated, was a non white immigrant raised in the same conditions as a white person
9/10 times they'll be raised as an average person, with an average iq just like the white person
Wrong. Doesn't happen.
does.
look at higher class immigrant familys, born into wealth in a 1st world country & they'll look better than their poverty-stricken brethren but will look similar to an average white person
One is more dysgenic than the other on average and without a controlled environment would lead into a more dysgenic population. Tell me how this would be prevented and why it should be.
of course, ive already agreed with you that one is more dysgenic than the other and will only roam into a state of equality on par with white people if given enough resources but this will NEVER happen as they are made to be that way

why would you give population of billions enough resources to get to your level? it just doesn't make sense.
the only thing i was trying to state here is that if we look past the environmental aspects, the genes on both sides are as dysgenic as each other.
No they won't.
it does happen.
and the portuguese people with an arabic ancestry have afroid admixture that of 0.0001%.

• JFL

the sense of culture, of self & of pretty much everything else in the modern world comes from the internet.
most notably the media.

this is all true because mixed races are still minorities
i guarantee you'll use someone like E.R as an example and if you take a look at when he was raised, it was 1991.
you can't even find data about mixed races during that time , they were that much of a minority.

this problem is not so big anymore, you go to any large location in a 1st world country you're guaranteed to see mixed people nowadays.

I personally hate the social construct of race and see everyone as people, Im also not racially prejudice, but to agree racemixing is “GOOD” in the world we live in today? Absurd.

once again, i have stated time and time again, i do NOT advocate for the mixing with black people.
all these points here are nulled out for the simple fact you haven't even bothered to read my past messages where i've stated this.

the sense of culture, of self & of pretty much everything else in the modern world comes from the internet.
most notably the media.
You’re a fool. Just because YOU don’t have a culture/tradition to look back on and have to rely on the media, does not mean a majority (billions) have none either. Blame your parents for that. This is definitely a take from some 1st-Worlder fool with 0 sense of the real world. Your takes derive from what you see on the internet.
this problem is not so big anymore, you go to any large location in a 1st world country you're guaranteed to see mixed people nowadays.
The problem is and will continue to be big — and no you’re not “guaranteed” to see a mixed person. Like I said previously, you live on the internet which is why you have such ignorant takes.

once again, i have stated time and time again, i do NOT advocate for the mixing with black people.
all these points here are nulled out for the simple fact you haven't even bothered to read my past messages where i've stated this.
I know and I don’t care lmao + I used it as an example — I could provide examples with Arabs+White Asians+White, Arabs+Latino, Latino+Asian, etc.

Open your eyes and see the real world boyo. Not everyone is a culture-deprived white like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and raleqtambrobret
You’re a fool. Just because YOU don’t have a culture/tradition to look back on and have to rely on the media, does not mean a majority (billions) have none either. Blame your parents for that. This is definitely a take from some 1st-Worlder fool with 0 sense of the real world. Your takes derive from what you see on the internet.
sorry that im not some voodoo blackmagic cultured giga nigga from a small tribe incongo
The problem is and will continue to be big — and no you’re not “guaranteed” to see a mixed person. Like I said previously, you live on the internet which is why you have such ignorant takes.
i go outside more than u and most likely live in a more civilised area
i don't need a liberian nigger to tell me what the state of the world is, go eat ur cultured seasoned dog
I know and I don’t care lmao + I used it as an example — I could provide examples with Arabs+White Asians+White, Arabs+Latino, Latino+Asian, etc.

Open your eyes and see the real world boyo. Not everyone is a culture-deprived white like you
ermm what the sigma!
your words mean absolutely nothing, liberianigger

sorry that im not some voodoo blackmagic cultured giga nigga from a small tribe incongo

i go outside more than u and most likely live in a more civilised area
i don't need a liberian nigger to tell me what the state of the world is, go eat ur cultured seasoned dog

ermm what the sigma!
your words mean absolutely nothing, liberianigger
dnr

All that culture in Europe and your failure of white parents couldn’t pick any of it up to pass down to you— no wonder you’re so retarded present day.

Keep getting your culture from elitist media and the internet racemixing semenboy

Last edited:
  • +1
of course
if 99% of the population is dysgenic then something as niche as race-mixing will by dysgenic as well
One group is more dysgenic than the other on average. There's really no point to promote race mixxing between these groups unless you're part of a globalist agenda.
because most non white immigrants in a white environment are usually in poverty, they still have terrible diets & what not.
A lot of non whites in white environments are actually obese. They have all the access to modern day "goyslop" but have very little self control with it. Black and hispanic women have a much higher obesity rate than white women do in the US. A bad diet might stunt your height and might have a negative impact on one's IQ but as we can see with the US' population of non-whites who CLEARLY AREN'T malnourished solving the lack of food isn't going to bridge the gap. "Oh but they have terrible diets", since you were the one to make the point that goyslop doesn't actually damage growth I'm just going to shoot this point down prematurely.
what i stated, was a non white immigrant raised in the same conditions as a white person
9/10 times they'll be raised as an average person, with an average iq just like the white person
No they won't. No they don't. You're pulling these stats out of your ass as there's literally no proof of this. Look up Native American boarding schools or "The Stolen Generation" in Australia. These were native populations who were stripped from their culture and raised in an entirely European environment in an attempt to bring them up to western standards. The result? Nothing, Native Americans still live in their own little poverty filled bubbles and Abos still do things like sleep on the road. Being exposed to an all white environment didn't assimilate them other than giving them a broken grasp of the English language.
does.
look at higher class immigrant familys, born into wealth in a 1st world country & they'll look better than their poverty-stricken brethren but will look similar to an average white person
This is a very small minority of the non-white population. There exists such a thing as the IQ bell curve. Some immigrants will fall beyond the average, said immigrants will be better adapted to fit into a European culture but again, this is a tiny minority and said minority is still genetically determined.
of course, ive already agreed with you that one is more dysgenic than the other and will only roam into a state of equality on par with white people if given enough resources but this will NEVER happen as they are made to be that way
The western world has poured BILLIONS into places like Africa, the US has poured a FORTUNE into "black schooling", zero results. "Muh resources" doesn't change a thing.
why would you give population of billions enough resources to get to your level? it just doesn't make sense.
the only thing i was trying to state here is that if we look past the environmental aspects, the genes on both sides are as dysgenic as each other.
They are NOT, this is FALSE, there are genetic differences between the races that are entirely determined outside of envionmental factors. This is pure globalist propaganda and doesn't have an ounce of truth to it. You're flat out WRONG.
it does happen.

and the portuguese people with an arabic ancestry have afroid admixture that of 0.0001%.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
dnr

All that culture in Europe and your failure of white parents couldn’t pick any of it up to pass down to you— no wonder you’re so retarded present day.

Keep getting your culture from elitist media and the internet racemixing semenboy
One group is more dysgenic than the other on average. There's really no point to promote race mixxing between these groups unless you're part of a globalist agenda.

A lot of non whites in white environments are actually obese. They have all the access to modern day "goyslop" but have very little self control with it. Black and hispanic women have a much higher obesity rate than white women do in the US. A bad diet might stunt your height and might have a negative impact on one's IQ but as we can see with the US' population of non-whites who CLEARLY AREN'T malnourished solving the lack of food isn't going to bridge the gap. "Oh but they have terrible diets", since you were the one to make the point that goyslop doesn't actually damage growth I'm just going to shoot this point down prematurely.

No they won't. No they don't. You're pulling these stats out of your ass as there's literally no proof of this. Look up Native American boarding schools or "The Stolen Generation" in Australia. These were native populations who were stripped from their culture and raised in an entirely European environment in an attempt to bring them up to western standards. The result? Nothing, Native Americans still live in their own little poverty filled bubbles and Abos still do things like sleep on the road. Being exposed to an all white environment didn't assimilate them other than giving them a broken grasp of the English language.

This is a very small minority of the non-white population. There exists such a thing as the IQ bell curve. Some immigrants will fall beyond the average, said immigrants will be better adapted to fit into a European culture but again, this is a tiny minority and said minority is still genetically determined.

The western world has poured BILLIONS into places like Africa, the US has poured a FORTUNE into "black schooling", zero results. "Muh resources" doesn't change a thing.

They are NOT, this is FALSE, there are genetic differences between the races that are entirely determined outside of envionmental factors. This is pure globalist propaganda and doesn't have an ounce of truth to it. You're flat out WRONG.

to be 100% honest with you both, i didn't read
this is way too boring to continue since you both seem to lack basic reading comprehension skills

to be 100% honest with you both, i didn't read
this is way too boring to continue since you both seem to lack basic reading comprehension skills
:feelsuhh: "this is way too boring to continue since you both seem to lack basic reading comprehension skills" :feelsuhh:

Alright bloke, enjoy fantasising about your unrealistic utopia that has no actual grounds in the real world. (and in fact has countless amounts of evidence against it) Virtue signalers have tried time and time again before you and have failed miserably. Your ideas are nothing special and in fact they are downright DANGEROUS.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
:feelsuhh: "this is way too boring to continue since you both seem to lack basic reading comprehension skills" :feelsuhh:

Alright bloke, enjoy fantasising about your unrealistic utopia that has no actual grounds in the real world. (and in fact has countless amounts of evidence against it) Virtue signalers have tried time and time again before you and have failed miserably. Your ideas are nothing special and in fact they are downright DANGEROUS.
ermm i didnt read again, have a good one bub