(RACE PILL)black pill from my dyel days simping for some mixed girl

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
i simp'd for this one mixed girl for years and all she did was talk about how i wouldnt be enough, however i decided to get lean and i posted a picture on facebook just to flex
Screenshot 2020 03 20 15 42 41

the second i posted that she started acting weird as fuck and i instantly lost interest (maybe i didnt like her that much and i just wanted validation) and she started saying shit about how she was sorry for rejecting me and that shes a stupid slut. She said some shit about how she would suck me dry but heres where the fucked up part kicks in. she said IF YOU WERE WHITE id have your children. i didnt even take this seriously since i wasnt even into her like that anymore, but remembering this, i couldnt understand why she said that shit, but today i completely understand. this shit sounds like a larp but if youre wondering why im so self hating, this is literally it. seeing all the tinder experiments and race pills. having everything come together, i understand that i need to stop being fucking black

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Racky, johncruz12345 and 41 others
Get a texturiizer and beta carotene maxx bro to Mulatto maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, SkinjobCatastrophe and Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Tyronecell, Lolcel and 15 others
It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Blackgymmax
convert to hinduism maybe you will be born white in your next life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13197 and 5 others
Are you on gear ma man?

Btw yea just stop being black whats the problem?:y'all::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Brutal

092FDF51 950D 4A71 B29D E569AC2DC1F9

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, .👽., Danish_Retard and 9 others
she started saying shit about how she was sorry for rejecting me and that shes a stupid slut.
You losed me here buddy. Foids dont know remorse. Obv larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and SkinjobCatastrophe
ofc she doesnt have remorse, dumb ass. she just wanted to fuck me cuz i looked good. before i posted the pic, all she would do is turn me down and use me for validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and SkinjobCatastrophe
last time i spoke w her, she got w some upper middle class white guy who takes her out on boat rides n shit

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
did you smoke a blunt before that picture lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadeep, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
i simp'd for this one mixed girl for years and all she did was talk about how i wouldnt be enough, however i decided to get lean and i posted a picture on facebook just to flex
View attachment 1160798

the second i posted that she started acting weird as fuck and i instantly lost interest (maybe i didnt like her that much and i just wanted validation) and she started saying shit about how she was sorry for rejecting me and that shes a stupid slut. She said some shit about how she would suck me dry but heres where the fucked up part kicks in. she said IF YOU WERE WHITE id have your children. i didnt even take this seriously since i wasnt even into her like that anymore, but remembering this, i couldnt understand why she said that shit, but today i completely understand. this shit sounds like a larp but if youre wondering why im so self hating, this is literally it. seeing all the tinder experiments and race pills. having everything come together, i understand that i need to stop being fucking black
You should Michael Jackson max my brotha

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Beetlejuice, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10615, Zeta ascended and 12 others
i actually am this year jfl
Holy fuark really

Like full white or just a light black man

I think light black man with contacts is still sick ngl like Lpuis Allen

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, SkinjobCatastrophe and Blackgymmax
Mirin’ physique bro you look good asf. As a white guy, I cannot relate to your struggle. But I truly hope you won’t let the opinion of one random dumb bitch make you hate yourself. That was a nasty thing for her to say, but don’t let it affect you. Some people are racist, yes, but not everyone is like that. At the end of the day, it’s a numbers game for everyone. Even if you weren’t black, there would be women rejecting you for some other reason. That’s just how it is. You will do well in life but first you must love yourself. This may sound bluepilled but it is the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell, Kmscurry, Danish_Retard and 11 others
Holy fuark really

Like full white or just a light black man

I think light black man with contacts is still sick ngl like Lpuis Allen
light skinned black man w hazel contacts. impossible to white max w my features :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and AhmedBakr
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, SkinjobCatastrophe and Blackgymmax
Mirin’ physique bro you look good asf. As a white guy, I cannot relate to your struggle. But I truly hope you won’t let the opinion of one random dumb bitch make you hate yourself. That was a nasty thing for her to say, but don’t let it affect you. Some people are racist, yes, but not everyone is like that. At the end of the day, it’s a numbers game for everyone. Even if you weren’t black, there would be women rejecting you for some other reason. That’s just how it is. You will do well in life but first you must love yourself. This may sound bluepilled but it is the truth.
ITS A NUMBERS GAME BRO, LOVE YOURSELF
T. CHADS WHOS TINDER RESULTS IN 5 MINUTES MOGS ME INTO OBLIBION.:feelswah:
30mins

i refuse to love myself. When i agreed to looksmaxxing, i agreed to the deepest form of self hating and wanting to completely throw away my shit genetics. I need to become a whole different person, of an entirely different race. it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35, Deleted member 10615, fogdart and 8 others
Wait wait wait wtf that's you? Black people have insane genetics wtf gonna go do blackface tbh

• +1
Just dont live in White countries theory strikes again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and SkinjobCatastrophe
ITS A NUMBERS GAME BRO, LOVE YOURSELF
T. CHADS WHOS TINDER RESULTS IN 5 MINUTES MOGS ME INTO OBLIBION.:feelswah:
View attachment 1160900
i refuse to love myself. When i agreed to looksmaxxing, i agreed to the deepest form of self hating and wanting to completely throw away my shit genetics. I need to become a whole different person, of an entirely different race. it is what it is
Seems like your mind is made up. From my perspective you’re already looking good though. How exactly are you going to change your race? Skin bleaching or something?

• +1
Get a texturiizer and beta carotene maxx bro to Mulatto maxx
beta carotene isnt effective for black people

it only worked on their palms

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
Seems like your mind is made up. From my perspective you’re already looking good though. How exactly are you going to change your race? Skin bleaching or something?
bleach, orbital decomp, hazel contacts, genio

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
op will never pass as caucasian ever

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 10673
1. Incredible physique. Mirin hard as fuck. Some niggas are truly built different.

2. don’t mean to be shitty, there’s a compliment in here. Lifefuel that someone like me results mogs someone like you. Because growing up, and maybe still now, i would seen myself and you and swear that you mog. Lifefuel that my perception is off and I’m better than I think.

3. you’re a chill guy. I hope your ascension plan works out. You’ve got a 99th percentile body and a good face too, so yeah it really is just your race lol. I don’t know how much whitening is possible bc why would I, but I wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and fogdart
Once you light skin maxx you should come to America sometimes to slay. Black guys have a lot higher SMV in America, and lightskins are even higher

. As a white guy, I cannot relate to your struggle.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You sound like one of those cuckold's who apologize for being white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 10615
Just Michael Jackson max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, aesthetic beauty, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Once you light skin maxx you should come to America sometimes to slay. Black guys have a lot higher SMV in America, and lightskins are even higher
I’m pretty sure he is American, he needs to city maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I’m pretty sure he is American, he needs to city maxx
Oh I thought he was from Toronto. But yeah he needs to hit big cities. I feel like he also got unlucky in his life circumstances bc Black guys, at least in high school, have rly high SMV

So what's your deal man, you only chase white foids or what?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You sound like one of those cuckold's who apologize for being white
Didn’t apologize for shit I’m just saying I’m white and obviously it’s never been an issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Same brother.I'm a bleach,rhino and jaw implant away from ascension.Will pass as a high pedigree afghan or something after I'm done looksmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615 and lutte
i am now, but this pic was just before i went on
If you got those results before roids ,then its shows you didn't need it lol. I'm struglling right now just to get close that pic you
uploaded,which imo is enough muscle,anything more than that is superfluous

you need a nosejob asap

The race pill is brutal af indeed and not fair but I wish you luck on lookmaxing on acend to gigichad

The race pill is brutal af indeed and not fair but I wish you luck on lookmaxing on acend to gigichad
he is unlucky that he is in a such competitive city. In any liberal major eu city he would do good and the quality of foids would be better than their fat bitches

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser