(RACE PILL)black pill from my dyel days simping for some mixed girl

What exactly are you going to use to bleach your skin? All methods I know are either high maintenance, expensive, look unnatural or downright dangerous. I've been trying trying to lighten my face to match my body since 2017 tbh.

i simp'd for this one mixed girl for years and all she did was talk about how i wouldnt be enough, however i decided to get lean and i posted a picture on facebook just to flex
View attachment 1160798

the second i posted that she started acting weird as fuck and i instantly lost interest (maybe i didnt like her that much and i just wanted validation) and she started saying shit about how she was sorry for rejecting me and that shes a stupid slut. She said some shit about how she would suck me dry but heres where the fucked up part kicks in. she said IF YOU WERE WHITE id have your children. i didnt even take this seriously since i wasnt even into her like that anymore, but remembering this, i couldnt understand why she said that shit, but today i completely understand. this shit sounds like a larp but if youre wondering why im so self hating, this is literally it. seeing all the tinder experiments and race pills. having everything come together, i understand that i need to stop being fucking black
Bro lightskin women either are ghetto or hate black men no in between

eh there are the inbetween nerdy looking ones. i seen em
yeah this is true tbh

i live in australia and there was this nerdy mullato chick hanging out with nerdy 3psl white guys

black men are only good for fwb or short term sex/relation ship but everyone wants white or mixed children

i simp'd for this one mixed girl for years and all she did was talk about how i wouldnt be enough, however i decided to get lean and i posted a picture on facebook just to flex
View attachment 1160798

the second i posted that she started acting weird as fuck and i instantly lost interest (maybe i didnt like her that much and i just wanted validation) and she started saying shit about how she was sorry for rejecting me and that shes a stupid slut. She said some shit about how she would suck me dry but heres where the fucked up part kicks in. she said IF YOU WERE WHITE id have your children. i didnt even take this seriously since i wasnt even into her like that anymore, but remembering this, i couldnt understand why she said that shit, but today i completely understand. this shit sounds like a larp but if youre wondering why im so self hating, this is literally it. seeing all the tinder experiments and race pills. having everything come together, i understand that i need to stop being fucking black
We have finally gotten the Blackgymmax origin story, His actions can be understood now.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
eh there are the inbetween nerdy looking ones. i seen em
lightskins are mostly black only or white only. I think If I assert the black males low value enough and by association making them lower value I could make any of them switch teams. I have a sister who copes with black men not realizing she's half white. Always shit talking white women. her main dig is, white women don't have any booty lol. who gives AF about a giant ass?

the next superman will be black and people virtue signal for you therefore you have nothing to complain about!

eh, itll be pretty easy w bleach and colored contacts. and thats before any surgical methods
you could get insane looking latinas, for ex, in SA (who like black men), or DR, being that you're a mentalcel Tyrone- lite
FitxFearless or whatever is his name does it in Colombia and he's a manlet
Not geomaxxing and race limiting is a big no no and will ruin your chances in 2021 and beyond

View attachment 1160798

you should have just rage fucked her and block her the next day

She said some shit about how she would suck me dry but heres where the fucked up part kicks in. she said IF YOU WERE WHITE id have your children.
Tales

over for shitskins someone dig a grave