Racepill completely destroyed me

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

What the Sigma
Living in white majority state college is total suifuel. Even when I’m makeupmaxxed, hairmaxxed, heightmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, I get appeal mogged by white blonde blue eye MTN normie who prolly doesn’t even know what skincare is. My instagram feed is full of white normies just existing in some Japanese cafe and jap foids coming for them, telling him to “please fuck them.”

I have finally realized…White is Right. ALL HAIL THE SUPREME FUHRER and THE SUPREME ARYANS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zxim, northern mogger, Jeww and 6 others
Living in white majority state college is total suifuel. Even when I’m makeupmaxxed, hairmaxxed, heightmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, I get appeal mogged by white blonde blue eye MTN normie who prolly doesn’t even know what skincare is. My instagram feed is full of white normies just existing in some Japanese cafe and jap foids coming for them, telling him to “please fuck them.”

I have finally realized…White is Right. ALL HAIL THE SUPREME FUHRER and THE SUPREME ARYANS
Yeah this. Tbh I enjoyed slaying ethnic foids because fuck JBW foids.

If your ethnic/black and non dark triad evil then I advise fucking ethnic foids, they will be much easier and you’ll relate to them more. My uni was also 95% white (it’s more diverse now and only 85% white now, I know crazy how shit changes in 4 years lol)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yeah this. Tbh I enjoyed slaying ethnic foids because fuck JBW foids.

If your ethnic/black and non dark triad evil then I advise fucking ethnic foids, they will be much easier and you’ll relate to them more. My uni was also 95% white (it’s more diverse now and only 85% white now, I know crazy how shit changes in 4 years lol)
True. I’m korean and hooked up once and she was palestinian. Koreanfoids are whitu cocku onry

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Over for chinkcels

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, northern mogger, Axii and 3 others
True. I’m korean and hooked up once and she was palestinian. Koreanfoids are whitu cocku onry
This is brutal, you mean to tell me that my dreams of going back to Korea so I can be part of the majority race there is cope?

This. Everytime I slayed/hooked up it was with an ethnic of every racial background minus Latinos because they don’t exist in my country

Just go for ethnics, gooks luckily have higher SMV than curries and have a niche use thag lean into it to nichelay if you can

• +1
This is brutal, you mean to tell me that my dreams of going back to Korea so I can be part of the majority race there is cope?
Nah I lived half of my life im the US so idk maybe u can slay there

Nah I lived half of my life im the US so idk maybe u can slay there
I lived half of my life in the US as well. Left Korea before making progress on looksmaxxing

No JBB Is law

• +1
Reactions: klip11

total white men victory

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I lived half of my life in the US as well. Left Korea before making progress on looksmaxxing
If u never got pussy in the US, its prolly over in Korea too when it comes to hookups But getting LTB gf is pretty is easy from what I have seen

Deadass, went to a party last night and never felt so happy to be tall and white lol

Straight up cheat code

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, northern mogger and 1 other person
Deadass, went to a party last night and never felt so happy to be tall and white lol

Straight up cheat code
Standard tall lanky blonde white guy with birkenstocks mog everyone else tbh

• +1
Don’t the feminists in Korea openly hate average Korean men?

Don’t the feminists in Korea openly hate average Korean men?
100% The political disparity between men and women is crazy there. Most relationships are betabuxx imho. Hence why I’m gonna stay in the US for the rest of my life lol

Make up jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, klip11 and St.TikTokcel
I just do concealer touch ups with small brush. Cucked if ur not doing it tbh
Cucked if you are doing it just have good skin theory

• +1

WHITE POWER

• Woah
Reactions: N8verBegan

Straight up cheat code
Cope. You're short and brown.

bro wtf it wasn't that bad for me personally

Wdym it wasn't bad for you, as in your experience in Korea?
naw in predominantly white places and in college in america, like i wasn't trying to slay stacylites didn't even know if i ever seen a true non frauded stayclite, only chadlites

naw in predominantly white places and in college in america, like i wasn't trying to slay stacylites didn't even know if i ever seen a true non frauded stayclite, only chadlites
Nah most ethnic MTN get mogged by white MTN regardless of where u are

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui, Costcosuperstore and gooner23
You probably look gay

Pm me your pics my nigga

Where were you

southwest i think i unironically did worse in the ghetto because i was cutecel but once i moved to a higher class neighborhood wasn't as brutal
Then maybe it is harder in the eastern coast. Lmao jk I know that's cope. Hoping this bimax ascends me

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
korean foids are either waito koku onri or crazy cultists of some loony church

the state of cucked Asian Americans jfl

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx